Ratings for Dr. David Schramm

I saw him late November 2015 then had to wait for a CT Scan now my follow up with him is September 2016. Almost a year WHAT!!! I WANT ANSWERS ON A 28 YEAR PROBLEM. HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE I GET AN ANSWER?

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have to agree. He was a great doctor. Too much waiting not much doing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Schramm was great, its disappointing that he's lost passion for his patients. Hardly available, crams hundreds of clients in the only day he's available so clinics run 3 hours late.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Doctor Shram was very informative and knowledgeable and was thorough in explaining my situation. Refered me to another clinic. Only downfall was trying to get information from his staff as they do not return messages as per the voicemail. My follow up appointment to see Dr Shram was scheduled after my first meeting with him which was very nice to do.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr Schramm performed a cochlear implant surgery on our son in 1997, he was 3 at that time, today 15 years later our son lives his life as a hearing person,you would not know our son was born deaf.... thanks to Dr Schramm and Elizabeth Fitzparick at CHEO. Dr Schramm always had time for our questions and put us at ease with his bed side manner.Thank You

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

He just did my daughter`s cochlear implant surgery. He is amazing. My daughter is in almost no pain. He answered all of our questions. Yes the wait times at his appt can be long: but that is because he takes the time to answer all of your questions. Great doctor. After the surgery he came to see my daughter twice in the same day. We need more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Schramm and his team are there for you. Had a BAHA implant and he is an outstanding surgeon and specialist. His follow up is timely and informative. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Schramm is an amazing doctor and surgeon. He would spend as long as you needed him with you explaining why something was going on and what we could do about it. After my Cochlear Implant, he checked in on me several times by calling my home and asking my family (who was taking care of me) if they had any questions. He's a wonderful doctor! :)

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Recently had ear surgery. Well cared for and recovering very well. Very little discomfort.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Had a very positive experience with Dr. Schramm this morning. Although we waited 30 mins past our apt time, his staff were very friendly and kept us posted on the wait. Most importantly- Dr. Schramm was excellent with my 18 mth old. All evaluations and tests were done this morning to avoid multiple trips back to CHEO. He was very informative and answered all of my questions regarding my son's health. Definitely worth the 6 month wait to see him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012