Ratings for Dr. George Hwang

A friendly, helpful and knowledgeable dentist! He spends time to explain things to patients. I have received useful information from him which I didn't get from my previous dentists. He has a good chair-side manner. I am usually afraid of dentists but he makes me feel not too bad. His staff are nice too.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Very friendly bedside manner and very educational approach. He's the first dentist that got me regularly flossing! The staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have had some iffy experiences with other Dentists but Dr. Hwang and his entire team are top notch! If you need a Dentist for you or your child, don't hesitate

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Hwang's for over 20 years and he is by far, one of the finest medical professionals I have ever met! He is always patient, takes his time to explain everything in detail, is always punctual and pleasant to chat with. His staff is exceptional, Angie is an amazing assistant and is always smiling and super accommodating. I have referred several people to Dr. Hwang and they have all been extremely satisfied. He is professional, knows his stuff through and through and is very pleasant. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

After I had a problematic implant done, Dr. Hwang was very helpful. He had a way to reassure me that although my nerve was damaged to a certain extent,he was still able to put a crown and that I did not need to remove the implant and things got better. A very professional dentist who takes his time to explain every procedure to the patient and to answer all the questions and does not rush through his work.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Awesome and friendly dentist. Extremely knowledgeable and competent and takes time to explain everything to you :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Very patient and knowledgeable. Takes time to explain your situation and provide options for your to take. Much appreciated. Friendly and helpful staff which is a big plus.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Hwang is a fine dentist with good 'chair'-side skills. He is careful, knowledgeable, and makes the experience as pleasant as it can be. The members of his staff are friendly and competent and they'll do what they can to fit you in in an emergency. And he's punctual, which is always a huge plus for a dentist or a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011