Ratings for Dr. Cindy B. Lee

Can I say she is the best doctor in the world without sounding to sappy. I love Dr. Lee and although I may have to wait up to an hour to see her, she takes such good care of me, I have learned to be patient.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

I think she is great. I don't need to ask for a more caring and knowledgable doctor, because I have the best. I will not say she is perfect, but she is close to it and that is all anyone can ask of another human being. She does her best to care for her patients. She is busy doctor, but somehow she still finds ways to spend enough time with you during your visits. When I was very sick and in pain she followed me very closely until things started to look up. This made my difficult days much easier knowing I had her there helping me get better. Another great thing is that she takes the time to mail a testing results letter after every test letting you know the results and any recommendations. If the results are serious she will call even if it is on the weekend. I don't want to recommend her to anyone else because I want to keep her all to myself. ;-) I wish more doctors where like her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Cindy B. Lee's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA