Ratings for Dr. James G. Kohlroser

He ill advised me, 4months later I still have the same problem that I went to him for. He made his money on 2 colonoscopies and 4 dr visits and Now I'm left to find my own surgeon for hernia repair. I give him a zero , just another insurance milker. HE NEVER ADVISED ME THAT HE WAS NOT A SURGEON AND HE COULD NOT REPAIR MY HERNIA HIMSELF . HE WAS NOT UPFRONT WITH ME. GEE WIZ I WAISTED 4 months . Terrible way to do business and very evasive with his answers.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Speaks down to the patient. Slightly arrogant. Does not answer questions very evasive.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

My 86 yr old mother stopped eating and drinking at 6pm Sunday. She had a 12:30 appt. with Dr. Kohlroser on monday. I repeatedly asked staff when he was going to get to her, 1pm - 1:30pm, 2:00 and at 3pm she was called in. Staff very uncaring about her age that we were sitting there for 2 1/2 hrs. and now was going on 22 hours with no food or drink. There were many elderly patients in waiting rm very upset. When the procedure was done the dr apolizied flippantly for keeping an 86 yr old waiting so long. No body at desk nor the doctor ever came into waiting rm to explain situation - If the appt was for me I would of left after an hour. HOW DOES A DOCTOR KEEP AN 86 YR OLD WAITING 3 HOURS WITHOUT HAVING FOOD OR DRINK FOR 22 hour?????????????????????????????

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. James G. Kohlroser's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med