Ratings for Dr. John A. Hansen

I had gone through several years of dealing with family practice dr and being referred to specialists of all kinds. Nothing but frustration with "professionals" unwilling to help. Then I got hooked up with Dr Hanson and what a turn around! 1st off he will do what it takes to help the patient. He is very open minded to trying new or unconventional things. The PT Dan Johnson is awesome and they make a great team. It was so refreshing to deal with true professionals! He may come off as a bit eccentric but don't let that fool you, I found out quickly he's a deep thinker who truly analizes what's going on and how to fix it. I'm so glad Dr. Hanson and his PT came along, it changed my life. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I found that Dr Hansen was very compassionate and has helped me get my life back on track. Thanks to Dr Hansen and his physical therapist (Christie) i am now employed and my pain level went from a pain level of 10 to the level i am at now a 4. Thank you Sanford pain clinic for your wonderful care!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Can not recommend this doctor or his pain clinic.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. John A. Hansen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD