Ratings for Dr. James H. Abraham

I saw him today for the first time. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me to help me understand my condition (fibromyalgia). I left there with so much hope and reassurance. I would highly recommend Dr Abraham.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have seen so many doctors and have tried so many treatments for my pain but nothing has ever helped. Finally, Dr. Abraham diagnosed fibromyalgia and explained it in a way that was easy to understand. He said it was definitely not in my head and recommended focusing on getting better sleep along with exercise and reducing stress. How refreshing to have a doctor spend so much time with me and not just scoot me out the door with another prescription that has never worked. Now, at least I know what to expect and a strategy for helping myself get better. I have spent so much of my money on tests that never show anything and I appreciated that he did not feel the need to do more tests. I would highly recommend Dr. Abraham if you want a kind, thoughtful and efficient doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Abraham for almost 20 years. Both of my daughters see him too. We have been very pleased with the care he has given us and I have every confidence in the world in his knowledge and expertise. Also, his staff is most helpful and are very prompt answering my calls.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The staff at LRDC is wonderful. The nurses were jind and professional. However, I was given a diagnosis by Dr. Abraham without any bloodwork, simply by verbal consultation and a very minor physical exam. He based my diagnosis off of what "most people" with this condition have experienced in their youth. I left with no answers and told this condition was a mental one and there is no treatment for anyone who has it, other than mental therapy and exercise. I don't feel this doctor is informed enough on current medical conditions. Only those he chooses to treat, ie. RA, OA...etc. Also, I feel it worth mentioning that I had to strip down to my underwear only and he stood in between my knees to examine my neck, shoulders, collarbone & ribcage. There was not a nurse present in the room. I felt very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Top notch! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a kind, knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Abraham has been my doctor for a long time and I always enjoy seeing him. He listens to me and takes his time. I have gotten great care from Dr. Abraham and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great doctor! Very down to earth. I hate going to the doctor but I love seeing Dr Abraham!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Abraham is the best doctor I've ever had by far. He shoots straight and doesn't give you a lot of BS. I really appreciate his honesty. He had taken very good care of me and my husband for over 7 years. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Abraham for the past 12 years for my RA. He has been a pleasure to work with and I really appreciate all that he has done to help me. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Wonderful! He listened to all of my problems and seemed to really care about me. He put me on medication that has helped tremendously. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. James H. Abraham's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1955)

• Blue Cross Of California