Ratings for Dr. James H. Abraham

I've been seeing Dr. Abraham for the past 12 years for my RA. He has been a pleasure to work with and I really appreciate all that he has done to help me. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Wonderful! He listened to all of my problems and seemed to really care about me. He put me on medication that has helped tremendously. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Absolute jerk. See someone else

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I was referred to Dr Abraham by the second ortho-surgeon that I had seen for various joint issues. Primary Dr had no idea what was going with me and after 2 years of dealing with issues that nobody could figure out I was to the point of giving up. Dr Abraham was very kind and did ask a ton of questions but after tests came back he has come up with a treatment plan that has worked miracles for me and I look forward to my regular checkups. Do not hesitate to consider him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Did not want to listen to what my problems really were and offered no treatment to me.Went to another dr and found out I need total knee replacement,dr abraham did not think that I needed knee x-ray right now.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

He ask how you are and then does not listen when you tell him. He is arrogant and when you tell him your problems he's response is, "it is not your RA." As I have come to find out that is not the case in most of the problems I mentioned to him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. James H. Abraham's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1955)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR