Dr. Natasha Dang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natasha Dang

Very good experience at Prism eye institute. Staff is helpful. Dr Dang is patient, reviews thoroughly. Soft spoken and takes the time to explain issues you are having. Good bedside manners. Will definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr Dang was great! Her staff was helpful too. I was very nervous to have a stye removed so close to my eye but she did made it quick and painless with a fast recovery. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Very nice doctor, soft spoken and very patient. I had many concerns which she addressed and made me feel better about. The office was nice and quiet and waiting time wasn’t too long. Would definitey recommend.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

As a returning patient, my experiences with Dr. Dang have always been pleasant and insightful. I have gone to all of the Prism locations and have always been seen by the doctor in a timely manner. I have always been treated well by the staff, particularly at the King Street office where the front desk staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The other locations are also good, but the King Street office has a personal feel to it, and with the great staff they have, I am more than happy to recommend other patients to visit this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Dang is a lovely person to work with. She is efficient and friendly and on time. She gives you confidence that she is listening to you and on top of things! The office in King Street West is wonderful... quiet and accessible. Would love to have every appointment there!! The reception staff - there were two the day that I was there are unfriendly. Yes they maybe busy but they are your first contact with that office. I have done that job and I know they could do much better!! This office is not busy like the Mississauga office and their reception staff is very good.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Dang is a great doctor helpful doctor who takes time with her patients. The girls at the King st office front desk are always wonderful to me and my family. Definitely would recommend the King st office. A lot calmer.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Dang, is a great doctor, she is helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Had a great experience with the staff at the Prism Eye Institute, at the Erin Mills location. Especially Katie, who helps me with my eye appointments, she is very kind and helpful when scheduling them. I am glad that my family doctor, Dr. Min K. Yang, recommended Dr. Dang to me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I had a great expereince with Dr.Dang she is helpful and knowledgeable in what she does, and the staff at the Erin Mills Location are wonderful, the girls at the King's St Location and extremly rude and will not go to the King's st location again. Much prefer Erin Mills Location

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr Dang, is a great doctor, and helpful and knowledgeable, had a great experience with the staff and Dr Dang at the Erin Mills Location, but the girls at the front at King St's location are extremly rude

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Great eye doc! Very happy with the care provided. Really listened and took the time to explain the options.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Natasha Dang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare