Dr. Natasha Dang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natasha Dang

Dr. Dang is a great doctor helpful doctor who takes time with her patients. The girls at the King st office front desk are always wonderful to me and my family. Definitely would recommend the King st office. A lot calmer.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Dang, is a great doctor, she is helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Had a great experience with the staff at the Prism Eye Institute, at the Erin Mills location. Especially Katie, who helps me with my eye appointments, she is very kind and helpful when scheduling them. I am glad that my family doctor, Dr. Min K. Yang, recommended Dr. Dang to me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I had a great expereince with Dr.Dang she is helpful and knowledgeable in what she does, and the staff at the Erin Mills Location are wonderful, the girls at the King's St Location and extremly rude and will not go to the King's st location again. Much prefer Erin Mills Location

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr Dang, is a great doctor, and helpful and knowledgeable, had a great experience with the staff and Dr Dang at the Erin Mills Location, but the girls at the front at King St's location are extremly rude

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Great eye doc! Very happy with the care provided. Really listened and took the time to explain the options.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Exellent Doctor. Very thorough and caring. Every visit was a pleasant experience and I knew I was in good hands. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Dang performed the laser surgery for my cataract and implanted the IOL to correct astigmatism. She did an excellent job correcting my vision and I am very happy with the results. She takes a great care of her patients; she also takes care of my father. I would highly recommend her for vision care.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I am extremely pleased with the consultations I have had with Dr. Dang. I feel very confident that my eyesight is in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Dang is professional, knowledgeable, and has very good doctor bedside manners as she walked me through the surgery making me feel comfortable. A good experience and would highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Had an excellent experience at Dr Dang’s King street office. The front desk girls are very sweet and helpful and so is Dr Dang. Dr Dang performed surgery on me. I am very anxious so she gave me medication before hand and was very calming during the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Natasha Dang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients