Dr. Natasha Dang

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natasha Dang

Sorry to be negative but my experience has been mixed. Dr Dang is lovely! So obviously bright and caring for her patients. Takes all the time you need to explain and understand the medical information. I’m sure there is a good reason for this but my pending surgery has now been cancelled twice! I have a very serious eye issue that could result is blindness and they office calls leaving a lame excuse, no explaination that my procedure is cancelled. This has happened twice in the past months so I’ve been waiting for surgery for 4 months now. I might add that they call leaving a vm the day before the procedure is scheduled so the first time, I didn’t even get the message, showed up for surgery (quite nervous) and found out it’s not happening. Some of the office staff are great but others are brutal. You roll the dice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Dang was very thorough, explained everything I needed to know, very pleasant and knowledgeable and made the visit a very nice experience

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great experience seeing Dr Dang for eyelid surgery.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Dang is very professional, kind and caring. My Friend had a terrible condition in his eyes and when I went to an appointment with him Dr. Dang impressed me and with her expertise and cured the ailment. He had previously been to Credit Valley and Oakville Hospital for treatment which didn't work. Dr. Dang immediately went into action and got rid of a prescription and within a few days he wasn't having any more pain and was better within a week. When we went to her he could hardly see. Bless her . She is a miracle and now is my ophthalmologist as well.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I had been to a couple of Ophthalmologists before and I felt like all they wanted to do was operate and do laser surgery on my eyes for vision correction and cataracts. I went to Dr. Dang and she was very professional and courteous and took the time to explain my condition and right away told me that I wasn't a candidate for laser surgery yet for my vision correction and cataracts. I will never switch to another doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I brought my elderly father to see Dr. Dang. She was able to communicate to him in Hindi and made him feel at ease about having surgery. Good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Had to get surgery on my eye. She was very nice, explained everything thoroughly, was caring and made me feel at ease about everything. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I've suffered from dry eye for many years. Most doctors just give me a bottle of artificial tears and push me out the door but Dr Dang was actually willing to spend time with me and offer me a variety of treatment options for dry eye and create a treatment plan which I appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Excellent doctor!! Competent and compassionate. Dr Dang performed a laser procedure for my narrow angle glaucoma and provided me with a very thorough explanation both before and after the procedure of why it was necessary and what to expect during and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I brought my son here and it was a pleasant experience. He had dry, itchy eyes for weeks and she was able to interact with him well, explained to my wife and I what was happening.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Natasha Dang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Centene