Ratings for Dr. D Regehr

I am always satisfied when I leave this office after having dental treatment completed. The great experience starts when you walk into the office. I am always greeted by lovely ladies at the front end. These ladies are very knowledgeable an will answer as many of your insurance/ treatment/ financial questions as they can. Of they don't know the answers they will do some research and do there best to give you an answer. The dental assistants/ hygienists come out and take you to the back on time and are very caring, patient, gental and knowledgable ladies. They make sure you are at ease before dental treatment begins. Dr Regehr enters the room always greeting me and discussing the treatment that is scheduled and making sure I know what I am having done and I have no questions. He is a perfectionist and will only do the best work. Never have I had a problem with Dr Regehr or his office staff. If you want an amazing dental experience this office is top on my list.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I love this office. In spite of previous review I found Dr regehr and his staff to be amazing. Dr Regehr has excellent dental skills. I hope to be a patient in this office for many years.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Great Office. Myself and my family go to this dentist and would highly recommend him. He is very talented and the work done was exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr Regehr himself is polite, knowledgable and very helpful. He did quote me a higher treatment cost but I believe he does so as a "worst case scenario" b/c my actual cost ended up being lower. Nice surprise. However, low score on punctuality - they have never been on time. 40 mins from scheduled appt in 1 case. The staff - there's one woman at the front desk that I like... There is also a woman that has done nothing but mess up my file at my expense. She also called loudly across a busy waiting room that my insurance didn't seem to be valid, did I "get fired or something?" After striaghtening out my insurance, she then called me 3 times to ask about it despite me giving the new insuranceinfo over a month prior. A dental assistant almost prepped me for gum surgury on my lower gumline... surgury was for my UPPER. Yikes. Dental work by Dr.Reghehr is good if you have the patience to watch and help out the other staff..

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Had my teeth done by Dr. Regehr. Very professional and made me feel very comfortable. It has been 3 months and I have had no problems with the work done. Really nice and office with friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Regehr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

The worst dentist, sloppy work because he rushes and doesn't even listen to you. It's been over a year from the dental work that I got done and I still have pain from the work he did. And very expensive compared to other dentists, if you have insurance he makes sure you use it all up...if you go to him make sure you have a good insurance plan

Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Regehr has always treated me like gold, I have been a patient for a while now. He responds to your concerns promptly and gets you into and out of the chair in a quick and efficient manner. I had a filling done in under 15 mins! His staff are all awesome and super caring, best dentist I've seen in vernon!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Went to see Dr Regehr for a simple tooth extraction on my upper very back molar. Extraction seemed to go fine. I began having pain so I went to another dentist. The dentist was horrified at the condition I was left in and wanted to know which dentist had done the extraction. He said the side of my gum was torn, and left open. He cleaned out the socket, packed it and stitched it. Pretty bad when you have a reaction like that from another dentist...

Submitted April 2, 2011