Ratings for Dr. Glenn T. Gallaspy

Dr. G has always been awesome. My last visit though, the nurse was very short and didn't listen at all. When Dr. G repeated some of the questions in the exam room, I had to correct what the nurse wrote in my chart. Maybe she was new or having a bad day? BL

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Creepy man. Heard him swearing at one of the nurses outside in the hall. Won't be back. Staff was nice, but I sure would not work for him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I Am Very Satisfied With The Service And Care Provided By Dr.Gallaspy And His Staff.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Gallaspy for over 13 years. He and his son, Glenn T. Gallaspy III, have gone above and beyond to care for me on many occasions. After 2 other doctors dismissed my stomach pains as "typical female issues," Dr. Gallaspy II not only TRULY listened to me, but he actually cared. I am so thankful for them and their wonderful staff! I would highly reccomend either of them.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I can tell Dr. G3 really cares and that I'm not just a number to him. I am blessed to have found such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

I love Dr Gallaspy. He always takes time with you and goes above and beyond to make you comfortable. I recomend him every chance I get. He is the best !!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Gallaspy is an excellent doctor. He is very comforting and kind when he explains your condition. He always makes you feel good about any procedure and does a great job when he completes procedures.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Gallaspy III is a wonderful doctor and a very kind, compassionate person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

He is a very caring and understanding doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. OFFICE STAFF WS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL. INSURANCE STAFF WAS VERY KNOWLEDEABLE.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011