Ratings for Jamie Reidy

Wouldn't give me antibiotics, my flu turned into walking pneumonia. Had to go to the Er and get 2 rounds of antibiotics in total.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

This office takes care of my 3 kids and their mama. They are always on time (thank you respecting my time!). Jamie is not alarmist and is respectful of our preferences. My girls were under-vaccinated and she worked to bring them up to snuff on a schedule that was comfortable for everyone. She does blood work on every new patient, regardless of age, and they draw in house.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Now with better insurance. No need for a mere nurse. My family now see a real medical doctor. Why go to basically a public school nurse. When you can see real doctors?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Myself and my two kids go to this office. After a horrible experience with our previous peds office I truly couldn't be happier! I am so glad we made the switch to see Jamie and Mandy! We are always seen on time and all of our concerns are always addressed with follow up if need be.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

++++++++++ Best practice ever +++++++++++++. Not much more to say about them other than this office rocks!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I scheduled an appointment with this office, really wanted 9am but only had a 8.45am appointment. The office had a 10mins grace for appointment, was in the office by 8.55am but had someone signing in front of me. Signed in and the lady in front said ohh you got here at 8.56am we have a 10mins grace let me find out of she can see you. She came back 5mins later and said am sorry we cant see you today. Who does that? I am glad am not rescheduling with her, because i cannot trust she will go the extra mile if i had actually have something going on. I dont believe she can genuinely care if you can turn a patient away for 1 minute, it means you cannot be bothered if a patient needs additional attention from you. I guess its all about money now and not taking time for the patient.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

For the first time in her life, we feel that our special needs daughter was treated with respect and we felt that there was a true interest in solving her health issues, rather than getting her out of the office as quickly as possible. The staff followed up promptly with referrals and recommendations. They have called to ask how she was doing after an unrelated trip to the ER. By far the best visit we've ever had; we feel our daughter is in very good, caring hands.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

What a great practice!! They've added another provider to their staff who is up to Dr. Jamie's standards which is awesome. I hear they are working toward adding someone else to see kids as well- double the good news! It's so hard to find a provider these days, yet alone a good one, yet alone a GREAT one!!! Kudos to Dr.Reidy and her staff!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Reidy is uncaring, quick to dismiss health issues.............

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Jamie Reidy and her staff are the best. They made you feel welcome and were helpful during my visit as well as after my visit. I would highly recommend this practice!!Janet Perry

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012