Dr. Faten Fares

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Faten Fares

Dr Fares is the best opto in Ottawa no contest. I have been her patient for many years and would not even consider anyone else. Recently she referred me for cataract surgery and I knew that her referral would be to an equally professional specialist. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable! Looking forward to my next checkup ;-)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I found Dr Fares very professional , competent and personable. She is extremely knowledgeable and made me feel very confident that she will take good care of my eyesight in the years to come. Its a unique medical office which is actually fun to visit. The staff members are welcoming and very good at what they do. They and Dr Fares laugh easily. Andre knows design, colour and eyewear fashion, fit and quality and he enjoys helping one choose a new set of glasses that suit ...and if one is in the mood, are adventurous and bold. Carly is the very professional front office staffer and she took care of the business of my bills, appointments and followup extremely well. Thank you all. I am a very happy and happily fashionable new patient. I much appreciate your collective efforts to deal with eye care in all its aspects in the best way possible.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Fares is excellent and she and the staff are also very friendly and easy to talk to. We have been with her for a few years and the service has always been wonderful! Andre is always helpful in quickly finding one glasses that will be flattering.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Fares and her team are the best in Ottawa! Doctor Faten was very thorough in her exam and answered all our questions. Her staff are lovely and helpful especially Carly . I recommend them to anyone looking fir an optometrist in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Best Opometrist in the city! I highly recommend her she has been my optometrist for over 8 years now and goes above and beyond. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I have seen a number of optometrists in Ottawa over the past 7 years, and Dr. Fares is hands-down the best! She is very easy to get along with, and her staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Andre in particular has been very helpful in addressing all of our lens-related questions and concerns!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I'm a new to Dr. Fares, she's excellent, good humored, and attentive. The staff is incredibly helpful; especially Andre, who is a dream to work with! After losing my glasses, he had new ones on my face (that are fetching) in less than half an hour!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Been with Dr Fares for 15 years, she is always kind, open, easy to talk. Her staff Anwar and Jamie are the best!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Really nice people, gives you the best advice and prices are great to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr Fares makes going to the eye doctor fun. I have been with her since she started her own practice. Dr Fares and her staff are simply the best and you'd be hard pressed to find better. Keep up the good work and thanks for the great care for all these years. Shawn

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Faten Fares's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fares received her Bachelors Degree in Sciences from the University of Ottawa in 1995. She then joined the school of Optometry at the University of Montreal to graduate with academic excellence in 1999. She has since practiced Optometry as a associate in several clinics in Quebec and Ontario. Dr Fares has been in her private clinic since 2005, where she takes pride in her profession. She makes sure her exams are thorough and her results are carefully communicated to the patients. Dr. Fares is fluent in many languages including French, English, Arabic, and Spanish.

• English
  • French
  • Arabic
  • Spanish

• University of Montreal (Grad. 1999)

AARP