You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Faten Fares

I think some of these reviews are fake. She and staff are too keen on selling glasses. Quite recently I saw she is even selling medication such as some eye drops.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Faten Fares's response
Sorry you feel that way about our clinic ; however you questioning the credibility of the rating is doubting Rate MD not our clinic. But truth is we encourage our patients to rate us so we can keep on improving our service. As for you seeing us keen on sales, we are in fact keen about offering a personalized and individualized service . We are proud of our products and services and eager to serve our clients and patients. In regards to sales of eye drops and ocular vitamins that is in compliance of the Optometry act and fully authorized by the College Of Optometrists Of Ontario.

Submitted April 27, 2016

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

very friendly, super helpful, accommodating, and gave me great advise on how to properly take care of my eyes. I've finally found a new family optometrist!! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

This is my first experience with Dr. Faten. I was very pleased with all the testing she did on my eyes. .. Dr Faten and her staff is very professional and makes you feel welcomed, they are all very kind. I would recommend Dr. Faten to anyone who would like an optometrist. You will not be disappointed. I am looking forward to visiting her for my next eye exam. Thank you Dr. Faten for showing how much you care!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have been going to Dr Fares for about three year, she is the most helpful and knowledgeable Doctor I have been to in my sixty years of life, her staff work well together and are not afraid to jump in and help one another out when they get busy. No matter what time of day you see her she is welcoming and cheerful. My husband and I are happy she is our eye doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Fares and her wonderful staff. Bev and Bernard Morel

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

The best Dr. in town! Been to other commercial places before but the services here are much superior. Dr. Fares has in depth knowledge of her field and is curtious, professional and friendly. Will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Disappointing experience, her clinical diagnosis did not match several others eye doctors. Expensive equipment, I guess she needs more training. Glad I went for other specialists opinions.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Faten Fares's response
Dr. Fares is a primary eye care provider thus, referrals to eye specialists are made when warranted.

Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Faten Fares's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fares received her Bachelors Degree in Sciences from the University of Ottawa in 1995. She then joined the school of Optometry at the University of Montreal to graduate with academic excellence in 1999. She has since practiced Optometry as a associate in several clinics in Quebec and Ontario. Dr Fares has been in her private clinic since 2005, where she takes pride in her profession. She makes sure her exams are thorough and her results are carefully communicated to the patients. Dr. Fares is fluent in many languages including French, English, Arabic, and Spanish.

• English
  • French
  • Arabic
  • Spanish

• University of Montreal (Grad. 1999)

Great West
Green Shield Insurance
Johnson Inc

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think some of these reviews are fake. She and staff are too keen on selling glasses. Quite recently I saw she is even selling medication such as some eye dr..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr.Fares for 8 years now. By far the best optometrist. She very easy to talk to and offers great solutions. "

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything was perfect, no BS, very personable and caring. The staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful as well. "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very friendly, super helpful, accommodating, and gave me great advise on how to properly take care of my eyes. I've finally found a new family optometrist!! Th..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my first experience with Dr. Faten. I was very pleased with all the testing she did on my eyes. .. Dr Faten and her staff is very professional and m..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a wonderful experience. Very helpful in picking out and sizing glasses. My prescription is always fantastic. Never be disappointed with Dr. Faten Fares"

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Fares for about three year, she is the most helpful and knowledgeable Doctor I have been to in my sixty years of life, her staff work we..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr. in town! Been to other commercial places before but the services here are much superior. Dr. Fares has in depth knowledge of her field and is curti..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Disappointing experience, her clinical diagnosis did not match several others eye doctors. Expensive equipment, I guess she needs more training. Glad I went f..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fares is an excellent optician..provides careful and thoughtful care and is very knowledgeable "

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Faten Fares and her staff are very professional and personable - every time I walk into her office I am greeted with a friendly hello and a warm smile - the..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awesome optometrist friendly politely and punctual for appointments"

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best optometrist my family has ever seen. Dr. Fares and her staff are so kind and understanding. I wouldn't go anywhere else. "

August 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great experiences for myself and my wife. Detected retinal detachment and made urgent referral to surgery."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drfares.com" to "http://www.drfares.com/index.php/contact-us". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2C 3R2". Address has been updated from "None" to "888 Meadowlands Drive East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132250399".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Agree, saw this optometrist based on reviews, was not impressed as could not see well through my glasses. I went to get a second opinion, and this doctor had ma..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Too many reviews in too short period of time for any type of legitimacy here. These have to be shills. I saw this eye doc but was by no means wowed. "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I work in the healthcare field and as such I can say without hesitation that Dr Fares is a true doctors` doctor. I feel safe trusting my eye care to her. Dr ..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Fares after reading the reviews here and am glad I did. I initially went to see another Optometrist for my 6 year old son who had trouble seei..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased that I have met this Doctor. She is so personable And cares about how I am feeling. I am visually impaired And she inspires me to keep a posit..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very easy to talk to and her full staffare the same"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fares is the optometrist for my whole family, she is wonderful , she provides the attention each child needs, they enjoy their visit with her. She is very ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Fares is positive. I appreciate her honesty, sincerity and patience. She is very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very warm and always welcoming. I always feel like my they value me (and my entire family for that matter) as a client - which is very important ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire staff is helpful friendly and there is no pressure to purchase their products. Dr. Fares gives the most thorough eye exam I've ever had. She makes y..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent eye care and maintenance was paramount to me during my years as a (H) ATPL pilot, and now that I am retired it is still just as important. I placed..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Fares for several years now and have never had complaint about her service. She is polite, professional, competent and always willing t..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the service and quality of the selections of glasses/frames. Dr. Fares is very knowledgeable and always gives you 200% no matter who you are. I ..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Faten is the best optometrist I have ever been to. She is simply amazing. Great interpersonnel skills and knows her stuff very well. Very happy to have foun..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fares is the best optometrist that I have been to by far. she is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She was able to detect a problem that I ha..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wasn't too happy with my experience with Dr. Fares, I wouldn't recommend her service. I felt she was too pushy on buying her glasses and rushed my exam."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fares is an excellent Optometrist. My family and I have been seeing her for years , she is very friendly , respectful and treats you like family."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fares is thorough and competent. After sudden appearances of masses of floaters, she saw me without delay, repeatedly as the condition progressed. She moni..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personable, highly competant, thorough, truthful. Latest technologies."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fares has been my eye doctor for 11 years. She and her staff have always given me and my family excellent service."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fares was very professional and thorough, I will be recommending her to friends and family. The staff were very courteous and my new glasses were ready on ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Faten Fares is very knowledgeable and thorough. She if good with both adults and kids. She really does her best to listen and help her clients. Our fami..."

September 23, 2014