Ratings for Dr. Faten Fares

Really nice people, gives you the best advice and prices are great to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr Fares makes going to the eye doctor fun. I have been with her since she started her own practice. Dr Fares and her staff are simply the best and you'd be hard pressed to find better. Keep up the good work and thanks for the great care for all these years. Shawn

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Faten Fares is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been recommending her from the very first time I went to see her. She is awesome. Knowledgeable, expert!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Fares for quite a few years. Dr. Fares and her staff are definitely 5 star and we both recommend her to all of our friends and family. The practice also has state of the art diagnostic equipment that can detect many eye related issues as well as other health issues. I think she has made a great investment in the business by purchasing this type of equipment and she genuinely is concerned for your health. 5 stars all around :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Amazing service. I didn't have to wait more than 5 mins to be seen and Dr. Fares was spot on with her assessment. I'm usually shy, but the entire staff was extremely helpful, and made me feel like I had been going there my whole life.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Fares employed an excellent manner to resolve my vision issue. When one experiences such an event causes anxiety. This anxiety causes one to jump to conclusions without looking at all of the evidence. Dr. Fares performed in an a very professional manner to gather relevant information to make an informed decision.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Fantastic experience all around. The staff is excellent, and Dr. Fares is knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Fares is one of those very special doctors that you rarely see and are grateful to have found. She is kind, compassionate, takes the time needed to discuss your eye issues. She is also thorough, knowledgeable, knows the most recent medial literature in her field, and can recommend the best ophthalmologists for further care. Her office staff are very personable and go the extra mile to help you. Her optician is smart, efficient and a great guy. They have the capacity to produce new lenses for your old frames when your prescription changes - saving you quite a bit money - and it's all down on the spot in 30 minutes! They are able to take all the eye tests you need that are usually found in hospital - so it's a one -stop visit and is performed in a less stressful environment. You could NOT find a better optometrist!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

The doctor and her staff have been very professional. I experienced problems with the new glasses and other administrative problems with my new health card . I was traveling out of the country. The doctor and her staff were extremely helpful and always pleasant in my dealings with them whether my email or by telephone. I am confident that the glasses issues will be resolved on my return. Everyone gave me reassuring support.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Faten, Andre and staff are outstanding. I've been a client for 6 years and watched the business flourish. The new office is very tasteful, well laid out and spacious. When I'm with Faten in her office, there's always plenty of time for her to carry out her tests, answer my questions and, as always, there's a good bit of humour included. Nothing stuffy about Dr. Fares nor her staff. Little did I know that Andre has a lab in the back that saves me money and time alleviating some of the waiting for new glasses. Much of the work that used to be sent away is now done in house. Very professional and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Faten Fares's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fares received her Bachelors Degree in Sciences from the University of Ottawa in 1995. She then joined the school of Optometry at the University of Montreal to graduate with academic excellence in 1999. She has since practiced Optometry as a associate in several clinics in Quebec and Ontario. Dr Fares has been in her private clinic since 2005, where she takes pride in her profession. She makes sure her exams are thorough and her results are carefully communicated to the patients. Dr. Fares is fluent in many languages including French, English, Arabic, and Spanish.

• English
  • French
  • Arabic
  • Spanish

• University of Montreal (Grad. 1999)