Dr. Faten Fares

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Faten Fares

I have seen a number of optometrists in Ottawa over the past 7 years, and Dr. Fares is hands-down the best! She is very easy to get along with, and her staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Andre in particular has been very helpful in addressing all of our lens-related questions and concerns!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I'm a new to Dr. Fares, she's excellent, good humored, and attentive. The staff is incredibly helpful; especially Andre, who is a dream to work with! After losing my glasses, he had new ones on my face (that are fetching) in less than half an hour!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Been with Dr Fares for 15 years, she is always kind, open, easy to talk. Her staff Anwar and Jamie are the best!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Really nice people, gives you the best advice and prices are great to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr Fares makes going to the eye doctor fun. I have been with her since she started her own practice. Dr Fares and her staff are simply the best and you'd be hard pressed to find better. Keep up the good work and thanks for the great care for all these years. Shawn

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Faten Fares is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been recommending her from the very first time I went to see her. She is awesome. Knowledgeable, expert!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Fares for quite a few years. Dr. Fares and her staff are definitely 5 star and we both recommend her to all of our friends and family. The practice also has state of the art diagnostic equipment that can detect many eye related issues as well as other health issues. I think she has made a great investment in the business by purchasing this type of equipment and she genuinely is concerned for your health. 5 stars all around :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Amazing service. I didn't have to wait more than 5 mins to be seen and Dr. Fares was spot on with her assessment. I'm usually shy, but the entire staff was extremely helpful, and made me feel like I had been going there my whole life.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Fares employed an excellent manner to resolve my vision issue. When one experiences such an event causes anxiety. This anxiety causes one to jump to conclusions without looking at all of the evidence. Dr. Fares performed in an a very professional manner to gather relevant information to make an informed decision.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Fantastic experience all around. The staff is excellent, and Dr. Fares is knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Faten Fares's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fares received her Bachelors Degree in Sciences from the University of Ottawa in 1995. She then joined the school of Optometry at the University of Montreal to graduate with academic excellence in 1999. She has since practiced Optometry as a associate in several clinics in Quebec and Ontario. Dr Fares has been in her private clinic since 2005, where she takes pride in her profession. She makes sure her exams are thorough and her results are carefully communicated to the patients. Dr. Fares is fluent in many languages including French, English, Arabic, and Spanish.

• English
  • French
  • Arabic
  • Spanish

• University of Montreal (Grad. 1999)

Scott & White