Ratings for Dr. Faten Fares

She is and adorable doctor, professional, great knowledge in her field, she co7ght my daughter's issue on time to get it fixed. I would recommend Dr Fares to everyone. So lucky to have her taking care of my family. Thanks Dr. Frars

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

An awesome optometrist .Dr.Fares really knows her stuff , is very considerate, informative and doesnt make you feel rushed like most doctors who seem always in a hurry to get to the next patient.The staff are very good ,happy and very helpful .I always feel im in the right hands when i go there. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Our family absolutely loves Dr. Fares. She is amazing at putting our kids at ease. The customer service is fantastic. Thanks team for making our annual visit anything but a chore.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I think some of these reviews are fake. She and staff are too keen on selling glasses. Quite recently I saw she is even selling medication such as some eye drops.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Faten Fares

Dr. Faten Fares's response
Sorry you feel that way about our clinic ; however you questioning the credibility of the rating is doubting Rate MD not our clinic. But truth is we encourage our patients to rate us so we can keep on improving our service. As for you seeing us keen on sales, we are in fact keen about offering a personalized and individualized service . We are proud of our products and services and eager to serve our clients and patients. In regards to sales of eye drops and ocular vitamins that is in compliance of the Optometry act and fully authorized by the College Of Optometrists Of Ontario.

Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been with Dr.Fares for 8 years now. By far the best optometrist. She very easy to talk to and offers great solutions.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Everything was perfect, no BS, very personable and caring. The staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

very friendly, super helpful, accommodating, and gave me great advise on how to properly take care of my eyes. I've finally found a new family optometrist!! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

This is my first experience with Dr. Faten. I was very pleased with all the testing she did on my eyes. .. Dr Faten and her staff is very professional and makes you feel welcomed, they are all very kind. I would recommend Dr. Faten to anyone who would like an optometrist. You will not be disappointed. I am looking forward to visiting her for my next eye exam. Thank you Dr. Faten for showing how much you care!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Always a wonderful experience. Very helpful in picking out and sizing glasses. My prescription is always fantastic. Never be disappointed with Dr. Faten Fares

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have been going to Dr Fares for about three year, she is the most helpful and knowledgeable Doctor I have been to in my sixty years of life, her staff work well together and are not afraid to jump in and help one another out when they get busy. No matter what time of day you see her she is welcoming and cheerful. My husband and I are happy she is our eye doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Fares and her wonderful staff. Bev and Bernard Morel

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Faten Fares's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fares received her Bachelors Degree in Sciences from the University of Ottawa in 1995. She then joined the school of Optometry at the University of Montreal to graduate with academic excellence in 1999. She has since practiced Optometry as a associate in several clinics in Quebec and Ontario. Dr Fares has been in her private clinic since 2005, where she takes pride in her profession. She makes sure her exams are thorough and her results are carefully communicated to the patients. Dr. Fares is fluent in many languages including French, English, Arabic, and Spanish.

• English
  • French
  • Arabic
  • Spanish

• University of Montreal (Grad. 1999)