Ratings for Dr. Prabashnee Moodley

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor , never see her in a rush always give time to listen

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have been to Dr.Moodley's clinic and there is never a long wait to see her. She takes her time to listen to your complaint and never rushes. She is very polite, helpful and highly knowledgeable. She is EXCELLENT doctor, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Moodley for about 2 years now. She is a HORRIBLE doctor. She has no bedside manner whats so ever and rushes patients out of the door. The only thing she cares about is cramming a million patients in short time slots, so she can make money off of them. She is extremely rude and shows attitude towards patients that require more than 2 minutes of her time. Besides that, she's misdiagnosed patients on multiple occasions, wasting their money and time, leaving them hopeless.

Submitted October 24, 2017

Excellent doctor. She's new to the city and tucked away in a new area in North Burlington. Highly recommend her because she didn't rush us through our visit and she's so calm and pleasant to deal with!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I wouldn't give Dr. Moodley any less than 5 stars. One thing which stands out the most about Dr. Moodley is that she takes her time and never rushes you. I've been to other doctors in the area but never happy with any but Dr. Moodley was not like this. My entire family has switched to her because of her kind personality and we are very happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Moodley is so kind and patient. I tried her after reading all the reviews and I am extremely pleased to say that I made the right choice by making her our family doctor. Her diagnosis is very accurate and the clinic is so clean and welcoming to top it off.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Moodley is extremely understanding, empathetic and helpful. She is very knowledgeable and is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. She has been my family doctor since 2015 and has on numerous occasions helped me through some difficult times.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Our family is very lucky to have Dr. Moodley as our new family doctor. We have been looking for some time in Burlington but were not satisfied with the level of attention and empathy from other doctors. Dr. Moodley was patient with our son and I could see that she truly cared for the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Another one suffered from her recent move, no one call me. When I called her old clinic they have no clue where she moved. Lost all of my medical records for last few years. Now I have to go through painfull process to repeat tests with new family doctor. Horrible experience.

Submitted March 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Moodley for over 3 years now and she informed us personally when she moved to her own clinic in Burlington. She is such a knowledgeable doctor. She takes her time, never rushes and has an excellent diagnosis. I trust her with my children and would strongly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017