Ratings for Dr. Prabashnee Moodley

ive never found a doctor this nice and caring and efficient. ive been to other doctors and shes the only one who helps and actually cares about every individual. when we needed someone to help us she was there. i am lucky to have found her and hopefully ill see her as long as i can.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Great experience every time we see Dr. Moodley. She is great to talk to, excellent in her skill. Prompt to refer, if needed, and only to the best. She is very personable and puts you right at ease. She is always on time and the office is neat and clean. I am lucky to have her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Moodley is the best family physician I have ever had. She is kind and caring extremely knowledgeable and efficient. From acute problems to chronic issues her approach is pragmatic. Not only that but she also has excellent bed side manners and great enthusiasm for her profession. I am lucky to have her as my family physician! I highly recommend her. And contrary to the few complainers, I actually received a personal call when she moved offices and honestly even if she hadn't call I could have found her through college of physicians website. I could do this much to keep an excellent GP.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor , never see her in a rush always give time to listen

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have been to Dr.Moodley's clinic and there is never a long wait to see her. She takes her time to listen to your complaint and never rushes. She is very polite, helpful and highly knowledgeable. She is EXCELLENT doctor, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Excellent doctor. She's new to the city and tucked away in a new area in North Burlington. Highly recommend her because she didn't rush us through our visit and she's so calm and pleasant to deal with!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I wouldn't give Dr. Moodley any less than 5 stars. One thing which stands out the most about Dr. Moodley is that she takes her time and never rushes you. I've been to other doctors in the area but never happy with any but Dr. Moodley was not like this. My entire family has switched to her because of her kind personality and we are very happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Moodley is so kind and patient. I tried her after reading all the reviews and I am extremely pleased to say that I made the right choice by making her our family doctor. Her diagnosis is very accurate and the clinic is so clean and welcoming to top it off.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Moodley is extremely understanding, empathetic and helpful. She is very knowledgeable and is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. She has been my family doctor since 2015 and has on numerous occasions helped me through some difficult times.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Our family is very lucky to have Dr. Moodley as our new family doctor. We have been looking for some time in Burlington but were not satisfied with the level of attention and empathy from other doctors. Dr. Moodley was patient with our son and I could see that she truly cared for the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017