Ratings for Dr. Maryse Cadieux

Very pleasant experience for the whole family . She and her staff succeed in making the clients feel comfortable with their knowledge and proffesionalism in relaxed atmosphere.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Cadieux is truly an artist. I had been self concious about the appearance of my front teeth for years now. I finally had her do some work on them. Results are above my expectations. Could not be happier.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very good experience for my kids with Dr Cadieux. I love that they can also be followed in the same friendly environnement for their orthodontics needs.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have just found myself an amazing dentist! Dr Cadieux saw me for an emergency visit. I was in pain and terrified of dentists. She treated me with an antibiotic and suggested I come back for a root canal!!! I immediatly felt confident and trusted her. I had the root canal and am now pain free. Can't believe I waited so long! She is now my long term dentist. Just went back for a full exam and cleaning. I can honestly say I feel more relaxed in the dental clinic now! Thanks to her!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Very nice experience at this dental clinic! Dr Cadieux always is so calm and in charge of the situation. She and her assistant make an amazing team. Will recommand her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Cadieux herself is a very competent, friendly dentist. I do find some of her staff to be abrasive and tend to cut you off mid-sentence. They also do tend to call for follow ups a little too aggressively which conveys the feeling of looking to make money a little too much for my liking

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Excellent dentist, highly recommanded.Good with kids. Explain in details every procedure.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Very nice dentist but some of the staff are bold. For this reason, I have opted to change dentist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Cadieux is very knowledgeable, she also does orthodontistry. She is great with my children, they love going to the dentist!! If she happens to be a little late, it's never much more than 10 minutes or so.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Found an excellent family oriented dentist. Excellent with young kids!!! She really puts you at ease and makes every procedure seam like the easiest thing. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011