Ratings for Dr. Ainslie Gray

Excellent doctor and clinic, would recommend to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Grey and her staff were wonderful I helping me deal with the add I have been struggling with all of my life.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Gray and everyone at the Springboard Clinic have been a true blessing in my life. Having gone through years of stress dealing with my 12 year old son’s journey with ADHD. At the of age 46, I discover I too have ADHD. Springboard has given hope and a tremendous amount of optimism. I know Springboard is the right place for me and my family, and I would recommend Dr. Gray and her team to anyone. If you are struggling with where to go to get help with ADHD, save yourself the time and call Springboard. It has made a huge difference in my life.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been a patient for several years and Dr. Gray and the clinic provide excellent support and services.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Life changing and a staff that celebrates success...

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Gray heads the Springboard Clinic in Toronto. She is a family physician who has taken an interest in, and specialized in attentional disorders for most of her career. She is kind, on time and respectful. Most importantly, she is incredibly knowledgeable. It is VERY difficult to find a physician who knows ADULT ADHD, especially in women. I would recommend her to anyone frustrated with so-called "ADHD specialists" who don't listen or don't understand your struggles. I approached Springboard for a 2nd opinion after being jerked around and I have NO regrets. Yes, there is a financial cost for her team's services. In my mind it has been well worth it, especially when compared to the $2500-$3000 I have been quoted at other clinics. She also offers follow-up care for medication management, if required -- this was a huge incentive for me. Her team offers a holistic approach, including therapy, medication (if needed) and management of co-morbidities. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Gray has been a true blessing in my life. She help to diagnose my adult ADHD & gave me guidance on how to manage it. With years of experience and genuine kindness I would recommend her to anyone with wanting to better control and understand ADHD, she surrounded herself with a fantastic team where you feel at home this non pretentious and down to earth clinic full of caring people can make a huge difference to someone having problem managing their attention disorder.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011