Ratings for Dr. Anand Pandya

Dr. Pandya is an excellent doctor. He is compassionate, gentle and understanding. He performed my gastroscopy and discussed my results afterwards. He was very thorough and referred me for follow through tests to continue to find the source of my pain. Thank you Dr. Pandya. You are a Blessing !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Performed a minimal excision under local anesthetic for my pilonidal sinus. Procedure was about 20 minutes long and the wound was stitched closed. I am very squeamish but this experience was easily bearable. I am a few days post-op and there is no pain or bleeding. Very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. removed two lymphoma nodes. He kept me informed of all the steps he intended to take. Completely painless and quick procedures. The best....

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Pandya removed a pilinoidial cyst sinus from my lower back, and made the whole experience, from referral to post-surgery as painless, effective, and stress-free as possible. I would definitely refer all of my family and friends to him for any surgical needs

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

It is refreshing to have experienced a doctor that takes the time to speak with his patient as a person. It was my best experience to date with a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Had surgery 2017/01/11. Wasn't at all what I was expecting from a surgeon. He met me before surgery to ask if I had any questions or concerns, was very friendly and informative. Staff were very nice and procedure was punctual to the minute they said it would be.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have just had my surgery. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. The anesthesiologist and the nurses were very nice too.... 😊

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Amazing Doctor Had my surgery at Brampton Hospital ,the Secreatary is the best ! She called on Sunday evening to remind and answered all my concerns . Doctor Pandya is a kind surgeon and very Knowledgable . I only waited a week to have my surgery . Thanks for everything

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My name is Jocelyne Sebastian. I was just there last week with a gastroscopy. Everything was normal except a stricture in my esophagus, recommending esophageal dilation. Referred me to a specialist. He was so understanding as I have high anxiety and I felt nothing as he sedated me comfortably. I waited some 30 minutes, but that's okay because I knew Dr. Dhanoa, my medical physician sent me to the best. God Bless you Dr. Ananad Pandya. I love your secretary. She's awesome! Had her before 2 years ago, and happy to see you again. Thanks for referring me to another specialist to take care of me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very knowledgeable caring person one of the best receptionist dr Ananad Pandya has it very knowledgeable, humble and caring human.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016