You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anand Pandya

Dr Pandya is the best Dr I have met. Kind compassionate and answers all questions. Secretary's answer to emails quickest as phone is busy but they always return any missed calls even if a voicemail is not left.....you will wait long for your appoinment but atleast he does not rush patients if theyvhave mpre questions than expected... Great surgeon

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He is quite the worst "specialist". I went thru a series of tests ordered by him and he couldn't find anything wrong with me. He lumped me under the term IBS but I know what I have isn't IBS. His suggestion was to put me on 3 different antibiotics and still nothing worked. I suggested things to him that I had looked up on Google but he brushed them away. I don't find him knowledgeable at all and u can expect to wait up to an hour after ur scheduled appt time before seeing him. I'm still trying to find a new Gastroenterologist. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

The best surgeon in Brampton. Experienced, Friendly, Caring, listens to your all questions, relevant or irrelevant, as patients have some thing to ask. I requested for an early date of surgery as some other surgeon ditched me by first giving the date, four months in advance and a month before says that he is going on vacation and surgery need to be postponed. His Secy is awesome. When earlier surgeon ditched, I called the Secy of the Doctor and explained and requested if she can adjust me on my dates of surgery. She took my dates and given me one final date on which my surgery took place. The entire staff of Brampton Civil Hospital also gets 5 Stars. Whatever I right for Dr. Pandya, that will not be enough.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr A pandya is an amazing doctor . Doctor and his Staff have being great to my wife on going medical condition and treatment. thank you i had great nurses at Brampton hospital

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Doctor was okay at the beginning then he was ignorant jet

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Wonderful Doctor! Both Doctor and Secretary were kind, sympathetic and accommodating. When I was not comfortable with a Specialist he referred me to . Dr Pandya referred me elsewhere. He did so without passing judgement. His Secretary was efficient when forwarding medical reports to other Doctors. I would highly recommend Dr Pandya.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Anand Pandya's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pandya is the best Dr I have met. Kind compassionate and answers all questions. Secretary's answer to emails quickest as phone is busy but they always return..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is quite the worst "specialist". I went thru a series of tests ordered by him and he couldn't find anything wrong with me. He lumped me under the term IBS bu..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best surgeon in Brampton. Experienced, Friendly, Caring, listens to your all questions, relevant or irrelevant, as patients have some thing to ask. I reques..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very polite and professional. He was really helpful and put me at ease before the procedure."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr A pandya is an amazing doctor . Doctor and his Staff have being great to my wife on going medical condition and treatment. thank you i had great nurse..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I hope that Dr. Pandya didn't type these reviews himself because he is the worst doctor that anybody could attend to and he knows this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had surgery in 2014. Could not have had a better team and surgeon and human being than Dr. Pandya at the Brampton Hospital. "

August 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L6P0" to "L6Z 4N5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Conestoga Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19054974708".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor was okay at the beginning then he was ignorant jet "

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most kind and caring professional I've ever visited. Literally saved my life. Thanks Dr. Pandya"

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful Doctor! Both Doctor and Secretary were kind, sympathetic and accommodating. When I was not comfortable with a Specialist he referred me to . Dr Pandya..."

January 14, 2015