Ratings for Dr. Anand Pandya

Dr. removed two lymphoma nodes. He kept me informed of all the steps he intended to take. Completely painless and quick procedures. The best....

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Pandya removed a pilinoidial cyst sinus from my lower back, and made the whole experience, from referral to post-surgery as painless, effective, and stress-free as possible. I would definitely refer all of my family and friends to him for any surgical needs

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

It is refreshing to have experienced a doctor that takes the time to speak with his patient as a person. It was my best experience to date with a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Had surgery 2017/01/11. Wasn't at all what I was expecting from a surgeon. He met me before surgery to ask if I had any questions or concerns, was very friendly and informative. Staff were very nice and procedure was punctual to the minute they said it would be.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have just had my surgery. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. The anesthesiologist and the nurses were very nice too.... 😊

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Amazing Doctor Had my surgery at Brampton Hospital ,the Secreatary is the best ! She called on Sunday evening to remind and answered all my concerns . Doctor Pandya is a kind surgeon and very Knowledgable . I only waited a week to have my surgery . Thanks for everything

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My name is Jocelyne Sebastian. I was just there last week with a gastroscopy. Everything was normal except a stricture in my esophagus, recommending esophageal dilation. Referred me to a specialist. He was so understanding as I have high anxiety and I felt nothing as he sedated me comfortably. I waited some 30 minutes, but that's okay because I knew Dr. Dhanoa, my medical physician sent me to the best. God Bless you Dr. Ananad Pandya. I love your secretary. She's awesome! Had her before 2 years ago, and happy to see you again. Thanks for referring me to another specialist to take care of me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very knowledgeable caring person one of the best receptionist dr Ananad Pandya has it very knowledgeable, humble and caring human.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I was pleasantly and completely satisfied with Dr. Pandya's medical services rendered to me. He put me at ease, dealt with me in a very caring, compassionate and considerate manner. Explained all the procedures step by step. Repeatedly asked me if I had any questions. Great doctor, both Pandya and anesthesiologist, nurses, great team at Brampton Civic, my experience was very positive and rewarding. Thank you Dr. Pandya for putting it all together, including me😊

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Was very happy with my choice of surgeon for my Mastectomy, from the start of my diagnosis and follow up he was very kind and companionate to me. His office is very busy but I would rather wait a few extra minutes for my appointment knowing he would explain everythng completely and not rush me through. Will definitely have Dr.Pandya do my next surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016