Ratings for Dr. Joy Allan

With this being my 1st pregnancy, there are a lot of unknowns and questions I had but Joy was always there to ease my concerns quickly. Her constant encouragement in the delivery room helped me have the birth I was hoping for and I don't think I could of done it without her!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Joy is a very experienced and knowledgable midwife! She encouraged me to believe in my ability to birth and mother. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Submitted February 28, 2015

Joy has delivered my first two babies. I am now I'm pregnant again and I am excited to be back in her care. She is calm, compassionate and knowledgable. After my first baby was born I started to bleed heavily. She stayed calm and talked me through what she was doing. I would never go to anyone else for my pregnancies and birth.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Joy was fantastic when she took care of me during first pregnancy and delivered our baby. She immediately made us feel relaxed, was very knowledgable during appointments, and was an amazing coach through labour - she helped my husband know what to do to support me and ensured that we had the birth experience we were hoping for. Afterwards was very caring and helpful with breastfeeding support and follow-up appointments. Would recommend to anyone looking for a midwife - can't imagine having had our baby without her help!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Joy is compassionate and you can tell she loves her job. She is very knowledgable and answered all our questions. I recommend her to all my friends and will definitely go back to her for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Joy was very knowledgable and kind. She was vey calm and comforting during my labour. She stayed by my side the entire time. I will definitely go back to her for my next baby!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Joy is the best midwife ever! Very friendly and attentive. Everything was our choice and we never had to wait.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011