Ratings for Dr. Mark Fleet

Can't say enough about Mark! Feel better than I have in years! Great demeanor. low key office.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

miracle worker with my wheaton terrier neck problem. amazing! and great on humans also. my niece and wife both have gone to him and love him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Had my first appointment with Dr. Mark today - happy. Very happy. I had a great Chiro in Newmarket, and Dr. Mark was awesomely just as great! Bonus that he is a canine and equine chiro also. His receptionist is friendly and engaging as well. I liked both of them immediately!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

2 treatments and my 11 y/o dog is no longer limping on her front paw and no longer struggling with her hip..... very excited to see her no longer struggling.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. Fleet has worked on both me and one of my dogs. He's an amazing chirpractor with a great attitude and is very friendly. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Also certified in Animal Chiropractic. Always has time for small talk. Pleasing personality

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011