Ratings for Dr. Kristine Bertsch

Dr. Bertsch is the best Dr I’ve ever had for myself & my children. She is so approachable and down to earth. She really gives you her full attention and listens when she is with you. Her recommendations are very knowledgeable and helpful. She always has options and is not stuck in one way of doing everything. I love that she tries to streamline processes so that I have to take minimal time off work to get my medical needs done within each year. She is very considerate.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I had to switch doctors when my doctor retired and I feel SO FORTUNATE to have been accepted to Dr. Clark and Dr. Bertsch’s practice. I have now seen both of them but specifically when I took my kids to see Dr. Bertsch she was AMAZING with my two kids and took amazing care of them. Their front desk ladies are exceptional as well. My daughter loves going to the doctor. And my son is following that path.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I love Dr. Bertsch; she really cares about her patients. She and Dr. Clark make a great team.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I found Dr.Bertsch to be knowledgeable friendly and supportive throughout my pregnancy. She put any concerns I had at ease as a first time mom and it was nice to always be greeted with a smile, although she is busy she is patient and takes the time to explain herself, listen and answer questions. Riverside Family Practice her new clinic is excellent, the staff are so welcoming the girls at the desk are lovely and I was surprised that after one visit they greeted me by name (the old clinic University City Clinic even after 8 months of care did not know my name). I’m sad for me and my baby to be leaving Dr.Bertsch care and returning to my family physician but I will definitely be reaching out to Dr.Bertsch and Dr.Clark when I decided to have my next baby!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

I have always found her to be very compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. She spends enough with us and always goes the extra mile when my family needs her help but is also not afraid to admit mistakes. What more could you want in a family doctor? I have gotten great care from her and her teams over the last 6yrs. Her new clinic - Riverside Family Practice - is wonderful. My only complaint is that it's hard to find (not on google yet). So if anyone is searching, the new clinic location is: Riverside Family Practice 205-110 Point McKay Cres NW Ph: 403-452-9711

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Unhelpful and confrontational. Does not care about patients, just wants to get you in and out of the office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Bertsch is brilliant. She is by far the most effective physician I have seen. The negative comments below, in my experience, do no reflect my opinion of how she practices or behaves. I hope that she will continue caring for my family and I for years to come.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

She absolutely botched my son's circumcision . This was after assuring me that it was a simple procedure with minimal complications possible. The situation was handled poorly as we were immediately referred to a urologist , no apologies , no support, no refund and never heard from her or her team again.

Submitted January 26, 2015

I really like Dr Bertsch. She is approachable, knowledgeable and friendly. I rated lower on helpfulness because I wanted to get an allergy test to understand my allergies better. She suggested not to take it and said if you have a reaction, it means you're allergic. Not really that answer I was looking for to know what to stay away from.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

My family have been with Dr. Bertsch (as our family doctor) for approximately 2 years now and we think she is quite competent and helpful. She is friendly, caring and knowledgeable. Although she is busy, she is a great listener and respectful of her patients. The negative reviews for her are difficult for me to believe as we have never seen the side that these reviews portray. She is very missed while she is on maternity leave as I have experienced rudeness from her locum/partner, Dr. Jodie Clarke. Sometimes she has a student doctor or resident with her, but she always confirms with us that we are willing to see them. We are fortunate to have found this Dr. Bertsch. I'm very happy to have her as my MD!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013