Ratings for Dr. Katia Langton

Dr. Katia Langton treated my lower back for chronic pain that has been ongoing from an "old" injury. Her technique works very well for me, I do get complete relief from the pain. Additionally if I practice the core & back strengthening exercises she recommends this goes a long toward maintaining my back in good health. She is always helpful in offering additional advice, cheerful, and answers any questions or concerns that I may have. I would recommend anyone to utilize her chiropractic services.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I recently moved to Nanaimo from Vancouver where I first encountered Dr. Langton. I was delighted to know that she now has a practice in Nanaimo. I have always gone to chiropractors and believe in the philosophy of preventive treatment, but I happened to meet Dr. Langton after a nasty car accident. While ICBC insisted I take the pills the MD ordered and go to physio, I chose chiropractic and specifically Dr. Langton. This talented practitioner gets to the bottom of your problem, and says it like it is. She is honest and no nonsense. I chose to remain in her care for longer than she recommended. She always let me know when I might feel discomfort after a treatment, and there were some tough times because my injuries were deep and I was over 40 when I had the accident. However, as a 45-year old small-frame person with the third nasty neck and second hip injury of my life when I met her, I feel very fortunate to be free of pain and flexible today, thanks to Dr. Langton.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Katia has been a great help to me for improving my neck and lower back problems. I went to her with no previous chiropractic experience so I was hesitant at first, but I started to feel better after only two sessions. After that I went in once a week for one month, then once every two weeks for 6 weeks. I improved completely and also learned new stretches and exercises to help myself in the process as well. I have become a total believer in the chiropractic process. The combination off her adjustments and treatments with her educating me on specific exercises and stretching methods helped the process immensely. I have already recommended her to a few friends and family members who could use her expertise.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Katia came to my office and "screened" everyone, I then booked an appt for headaches. They went away after a couple of treatments but she insisted I do 2 appts a week for 8 weeks (and they ask you to "commit to your health" and pay in advance adding perks to do so). After a few more treatments the pain set in and kept getting worse. I now cant move my neck, can only lift my arm level to my shoulder, can't sleep....the pain is worse than when I had a car accident a decade ago...its like it all came rushing back and now I have spent 6 weeks in pain with no relief. I will have to find another doctor and hopefully they can correct whatever she has done. When chatting with some co-workers I found out that at least 2 other people were "messed up" by her and have had to go elsewhere to correct pain issues afterwards. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011