Ratings for Dr. Richard Albin

I had multiple procedures done and experienced major problems in All areas of operation. My outcome was horrifying and disfiguring: my eyes are completely different,horrible scars,incisions that split open, a huge hematoma developed and i was dismissived without a physical check...the hematoma became so large it needed to be drained several times and left a terrible scar and the list goes on. The worst part, when Dr Albin realized the extent of my issues from the surgery, he did not provide care to me when you would expect a doctor to be there for you. I have consulted with many doctors since and everyone has acknowledged all the issues as very unfortunate; I had one doctor who looked at me and immediately recognized who performed my surgery and did Not have good things to say about the work that was performed by Dr Albin. If you choose this man to operate on you, I pray it goes well for you....because you will need it!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Albin did a facelift in June 2010. After the procedure the right side of my face was significantly larger than the left. He offered to revise it. The revision was in Jan. 2012. I expected him to remove a little tissue from below my right cheekbone. I received a vertical 1"x 1/2" electrocautery burn in the nasolabial fold in front of my cheek. Tissue was removed from my right cheekbone, the front of my cheek was flattened and scarred down and a chunk of tissue was removed from my jawline, causing it to notch inward rather than outward like the left. After the revision, the right side of my face looked nothing like the left side. So far I've spent $11,000 on fillers and fat grafts to try to reconstruct the right side of my face. I have a large, ugly scar from the burn as well as nerve damage in that area. My right cheekbone hurts constantly. I will need at least one more fat graft. This horrible situation has had an enormous negative impact on my life. Google him to see my photos.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Albin for years now and there is absolutely no one else I would trust with cosmetic surgery! He does fabulous work (both facial and body contouring - as I know from experience)and is very professional, as is his nurse and staff. He has great before and after pictures, which were essential for me before choosing a cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Albin's for 11 years. I have had two surgeries done by him - one recently. I just read the review from a patient who had surgery done by Dr. Albin 15 years ago and is now unhappy. I wonder if she ever went back to talk to him. I have found Dr. Albin and his staff caring,. kind and helpful. They always return my phone calls promptly and are willing to discuss any concerns I might have. I look and feel great. I am very happy and would highly recommend Dr. Albin and his office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Do not go to this surgeon unless you read this! I went to Dr. Albin 15 years ago for a chin implant. I was very embarrassed to have any plastic surgery done, but this was to help a bite problem I had with my jaw, which it did help alleviate the pain in my jaw. As my face began to heal that year, I noticed a protrusion. I did nothing about it for several years, because I knew to research it meant to go through pain to fix it. Finally, I decided to research it and it was done incorrectly. I went back to Dr. Albin who admitted it was done improperly, but wanted to charge me an additional $2k to fix it. Anywhere else, the procedure is around $2500. I am not trying to go after money or loss of work time or compensation. I just want fix this. This doctor does not stand by his work and is using the "statue of limitations" as his excuse and had an insurance agent threaten extortion if I were to write a review to let people know of this incident. Please be aware of how this man operates.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Albin is by far the best plastic surgeon in Denver. I have had multiple procedures performed by Dr. Albin and have been pleased after each and every one. He has a terrific bedside manner and I have complete confidence in his ability. He also has hundreds of before and after pictures, which is testimony of his work. Just can't say enough good things about Dr. Albin!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Albin is very nice and has an incredible staff. I had a couple of procedures completed and the results were below my expectations. I ended up having a revision which had a better outcome.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

He seems like a nice man with a great staff. very low key and professional but I don't like the fact that he uses ultrasonic lipo when the general feeling with plastic surgeons is that the risks of this particular method far outweigh any rewards.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011