Ratings for Dr. A. Alex Mohit

I had experienced many years of pain and agony in my lower back and down my legs. I was told that I was a surgical candidate with severe stenosis and disc height loss with motion at my L4-5 level. I decided to have the operation and I am doing so much better with pain and numbness gone. I was only in the hospital for one night. I would recommend Dr. Mohit to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I felt well listened to by Dr Mohit. He took time in explaining my condition to me. He did not appear impatient although I had many questions. He did not recommend surgery for me but did refer me to physical therapy. I appreciated his honesty and although I had hoped for a quick fix I can now see he made the right recommendation for me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Mohit is smart, considerate, and a true life saver. Dr. Mohit was able to diagnose my partner and recommended a less invasive procedure, when several other doctors missed diagnosed, which would have resulted in an unnecessary surgery. Thanks to Dr. Mohit's training and experience, my partner is feeling better than she has in years!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I'm from Southern California and had terrible low back pain for years which excessivly got worse. I've done all the conservative treatments I thought....3 surgeons in my area recommended fusion surgery. I was recommend to Dr. Mohit by a family member. I was shocked that he found something on my MRI that none of the other surgeons found. Arthritis that he believed was causing a good portion of pain. He recommended I go back to my treating doctor and discuss lumber nerve ablation. Dr. Danto in Orange CA agreed that this could be an alternative to Fusion. The procedure was performed and Dr. Mohit was right, I did get relief. It was only Dr. Mohit that diagnosed me after seeing several surgeons. I'm so thankful to get my life back. He was polite and caring About my outcome. I'm so glad I got his opinion!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Very good experience with Dr. Mohit, very gentle and took time with me - great bedside manners for a surgeon. He listens and helps.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Although I had to wait a while to getting to see him, I really think Dr. Mohit was well worth it. He was kind and professional, and a very good communicator. He was able to explain my condition in a way that other physicians hadn't been able to. He explained my cervical MRI in a way that I could easily understand the problem and make an informed decision about how to proceed. The surgery went very well. And besides occasional numbness in my fingertips most of my symptoms have gone away. His post-op care, including interractions with his staff have been very professional. All-in-all a very good doctor and surgeon.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

The only surgeon to identify my incredible back pain and fix me after years of no quality of life.say no more

Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Alex Mohit is terrible in terms of knowledge, operational skill, and reputation. He is so clumsy even if hi is so bragging his education and experience and he doesn't have any integrity as a medical associate. Too many patients complained about his practice and filed complaint to WA Medical Quality Assurance Commission.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Please stay away from this bbastard. He is going to use your body for both experiment and money making. He will pretend to but never concern about your health. I have been victimized from an unnecessary surgery by Alex Mohit and partially crippled. I want to screw on Alex Mohit's neck as he did to me and squeeze and twist his neck until he gets the same pain as I have every movement.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. A. Alex Mohit's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified neurosurgeon, Alex Mohit, M.D., Ph.D., provides comprehensive neurosurgery, specializing in spine and skull base surgery. He encourages his patients to be actively involved and knowledgeable about their care. Dr. Mohit completed the following fellowships: complex spine surgery at Cleveland Clinic Spine Institute, skull base surgery at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle and an elective international neurosurgery at Atkinson Morley's Hospital in London, England. Dr. Mohit is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, North American Spine Society and Congress of Neurological Surgeons. He has held teaching and research posts at USC School of Medicine, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center and California Institute of Technology.

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)