Ratings for Dr. Andrew Stewart

This is my 2nd pregnancy and doctor Stewart has been nothing but the best. Best bedside manner, super helpful and very thorough,

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

He’s a nice person to have as OB/GYN he say me when he was not on call to see me and my daughter to see if we were ok he really nice if you need someone I think you should go to him

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Andrew Stewart is a very nice guy. He always takes his time to answer any question I have.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

The staff is very friendly. Dr Andrew Stewart is super knowledgeable and very nice.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever had. He knew I formed preeclampsia around 23 weeks pregnant and didn’t think to mention it. When I would bring it up he would deny it. Because of his carelessness at 33 weeks I ended up having seizures from the preeclampsia and almost ended up dying. My daughter was born through emergency c section. Before the procedure he was making inappropriate jokes. I honestly wouldn’t recommend this arrogant man to anyone !!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

He is amazing. Very caring and went above my expectations. I would recommend him for sure. I have had several o.b.'s through my multiple pregnancies and he is the best by far.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Stewart Andrew is rude and disrespectful towards women and needs to hire better receptionists, terrible experience every time, wouldn't recommend this to anybody

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Stewart was my OB for both of my pregnancies. After a few miscarriages I was referred to Dr Stewart. He was so kind and reassuring and I credit his expert care to my successful pregnancy with my first child who was born in May, 2014. I developed severe pregnancy related anxiety through that pregnancy and he consistently, professionally and kindly reassured me. Though he was not on call for my delivery, he visted me and my new daughter in the hospital which I was so thrilled about. In 2015 I became pregnant with my second child and was excited to see Dr Stewart again. He again, consistently provided me with excellent care. Midway through this pregnancy, he unfortunately had to discontinue my care due to a personal medical leave; however, my care was almost seamlessly transferred by his wonderful office staff to his partner, Dr Salhani who was equally wonderful. Dr Stewart, thank you for making my dreams of becoming a mother come true. I am eternally grateful for your care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Stewart has been incredibly helpful and made me feel at ease during a difficult time. He performed a D&C on me and was incredibly knowledgeable and caring through the entire process. So grateful to have found such a capable OBGYN in the K-W region.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I literally cannot say enough good things about this man!! I had both of my babies with him, and he is a large part of me wanting more since he made 2 difficult pregnancies so much better. He involved my daughter with all my appointments for my 2nd, having her assist him with everything. Most thorough Dr Ive ever experienced, he will never rush you and he always has your back. I had 2 c-sections done by him, he checked on me even on his off day and he did everything possible to allow me to have a vbac. Im so happy I had to leave my midwife in favor of an OB, he has become one of my top 10 favorite and most influential people in my life. Count your blessings if he is your OB!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017