You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Stewart

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Stewart is great, but the waiting times are awfully long... Not sure why the staff cannot set appointments in such a way that people don't have to wait that long.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a good Dr. I do not like his office staff. The office ran better with the previous staff. Evelyn and Helen were amazing! Dr. Stewart needs a bigger office. His bedside manner is great and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Very Impressed with this surgeon. Awesome bedside manner and great surgeon .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I'm not a regular patient of Dr. Stewart, however he delivered my son during an emergency c-section. I cannot express how incredible this doctor was. It was an extremely overwhelming and stressful situation and Dr. Stewart was nothing but professional, knowledgeable, and respectful throughout the whole event. I felt like my voice was heard even through the chaos and I appreciate that so much. Going into my delivery I had no expectation of ending up in surgery and it was honestly a very positive experience all around. I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I had problems carrying ... do to fibroids. Dr S took them out and reconstructed my uterus and I just had a beautiful healthy baby girl in February. He was very compassionate towards my miscarriages. I saw him every other week during my pregnancy he was always warm, friendly, funny and answered all my questions. He even called me from the hospital and from a trip to talk about test results and how I was feeling. He had a Dr from his office assist him in the delivery (we were expecting complications, but had none) everything went great. she saw me while he was gone on a trip, It was great that I still got to see someone even though he was gone. Dr S is definitely one of a kind....as far as his staff is I don't mind waiting for a great doctor, and great care. and Evelyn where ever you are your an awesome nurse. and I never really had to wait that long. Thank you again Dr S you are awesome and one of a kind

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a phenomenal doctor! I am with him for the duration of my first pregnancy. He is not only warm, welcoming, and the entire staff makes you feel at home, but he is incredibly knowledgeable and attentive. Close to the end of my pregnancy I started getting higher blood pressure. He caught it immediately, got me in for several more appointments and made sure he had time to make sure I was caught up on, was very informative about causes and treatments. He even called me on his spare time at the hospital a week later to double check that I was feeling well and was taking my medications be prescribed me. He really cares about his patients! Only thing I didn't give 5 stars to is punctuality, but only because sometimes he gets emergency c-sections and your appointment is pushed back an hour or so, but very rarely and very expected from an OB.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr.Stewart is a fantastic doctor! He delivered my son 3 years ago so I requested him with my 2nd pregnancy. He was extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and reassuring. I loved his calm and humerous personality and he genuinely cares. My first child was premature so with pregnancy I did weekly shots to carry full term, my weekly dates with his incredible nurse was a highlight. She is funny, kind and so supportive. The receptionist was also amazing, though at my last appointment she had sadly left and the new one still seemed confused and overwhelmed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have recently gone to Dr. Stewart, and he is a great doctor. The nurse very nice but O found the new secretary overwhelmed. The office is busy but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Andrew Stewart's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My last appointment with him he was very distracted and did not seem present during the appointment. "

February 16, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor seemed very distracted and his behavior was a little bizarre. Unsure why everyone is writing such good reviews. "

December 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is great, but the waiting times are awfully long... Not sure why the staff cannot set appointments in such a way that people don't have to wait that..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is a good Dr. I do not like his office staff. The office ran better with the previous staff. Evelyn and Helen were amazing! Dr. Stewart needs a b..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very Impressed with this surgeon. Awesome bedside manner and great surgeon ."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not a regular patient of Dr. Stewart, however he delivered my son during an emergency c-section. I cannot express how incredible this doctor was. It was an ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had problems carrying ... do to fibroids. Dr S took them out and reconstructed my uterus and I just had a beautiful healthy baby girl in February. He was..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is a phenomenal doctor! I am with him for the duration of my first pregnancy. He is not only warm, welcoming, and the entire staff makes you feel at..."

June 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2J1" to "N2J 2G9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 30 Dupont St E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197467878".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Stewart is a fantastic doctor! He delivered my son 3 years ago so I requested him with my 2nd pregnancy. He was extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and re..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have recently gone to Dr. Stewart, and he is a great doctor. The nurse very nice but O found the new secretary overwhelmed. The office is busy but worth the..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is awesome. He recently delivered my first baby and I am very lucky to have him as my ob/gyn. I highly recommend him. He shares an office with 2 f..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very blessed to have my second delivery fall in the hands of Dr. Stewart. I went in wanting a vbac and my ob (Dr. Wakim) relayed the info to him and basic..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best OB I have had. He delivered my son 3 years ago and just delivered our twin boys this past month. Incredible nice and always had time for question. Great b..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stewart removed my endometriosis and cysts. Wonderful, compassionate doctor. Can't wait for him to deliver my baby one day. Highly recommended!"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He delivered my son via section. Super friendly staff, took my 2 year old daughter to all my appointments. Doctor Stewart always included her in the visit she ..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is a great doctor, his staff are friendly and very helpful. Recently I have been unable to get into see him as my appointments have been delayed mor..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stewart most likely saved my life. Thanks and a good rating seem insufficient. Oh, and he's professional caring and advocates for his clients. Do yourself..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to go for laparoscopic/investigative surgery. Dr Stewart did a fantastic job, was very personable before and ensured I knew what I was going in for. After..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Stewart is a GREAT doctor. He delivered both my babies first time it was C-section and second time thanks to him it was a successful VBAC. I'm so happy to ha..."

October 19, 2014