Ratings for Dr. Andrew Stewart

Dr. Stewart has been incredibly helpful and made me feel at ease during a difficult time. He performed a D&C on me and was incredibly knowledgeable and caring through the entire process. So grateful to have found such a capable OBGYN in the K-W region.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I literally cannot say enough good things about this man!! I had both of my babies with him, and he is a large part of me wanting more since he made 2 difficult pregnancies so much better. He involved my daughter with all my appointments for my 2nd, having her assist him with everything. Most thorough Dr Ive ever experienced, he will never rush you and he always has your back. I had 2 c-sections done by him, he checked on me even on his off day and he did everything possible to allow me to have a vbac. Im so happy I had to leave my midwife in favor of an OB, he has become one of my top 10 favorite and most influential people in my life. Count your blessings if he is your OB!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I think doc Strewart sort of ruined my uterus :(

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Andrew was my oncall doctor who delivered my baby. Not only i had infections after the c section, but also he accidently cut my baby's face and left with mark that he said would disappear within a week, after 4 years, it is still there. Bad and horrible experience

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He oversaw my pregnancy with my first, and was amazing. He was extremely thorough, got me in early due to previous losses, and was extremely supportive when I lost my mother at 30 weeks; taking extra time to talk to me and ensure that I was doing alright. He was always professional, but easy to talk to. I am currently pregnant with twins and will definitely be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. He cared for me during my second pregnancy and delivered my baby via c section. He came to visit each morning I was in the hospital and my recovery was amazing. During my pregnancy he was attentive and took extra precautions with everything. I don't want more kids but almost want to have more just so I can continue to see him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Stewart delivered my baby and was amazing. He gave me the option of having an episiotomy, which I took and had my baby in my arms less than a minute later. Very long wait at the office though, I waited on the exam table for him to check my cervix for an hour. Not exactly a place you just want to lay on the table half naked for that long

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Great doctor with great bed side manner. Had Dr. Stewart for an unplanned c section with my first, recovery was really good. Seeing him for my second baby to do a schedule c section, can't say anything bad about him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Great experience. Dr. Stewart was kind and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Stewart is a wonderful doctor. I felt very comfortable with him and found that he was very easy to talk too. The staff there is great too.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016