Ratings for Dr. Andrew Stewart

Dr. Stewart is a wonderful doctor. I felt very comfortable with him and found that he was very easy to talk too. The staff there is great too.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

It was my first experience at an obgyn and I felt very comfortable with Dr Stewart.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I felt this Dr wasn't very sincere and really didn't give consideration to my emotional well being. As long a baby was ok (heart rate, ultrasounds ect) he didn't care about anything else. I found his office staff and nurses to be friendly, but way overworked. The office is small and no where to sit if all 3 docs in the office are running clinics. The hall was often the wait area for most.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

My last appointment with him he was very distracted and did not seem present during the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

This doctor seemed very distracted and his behavior was a little bizarre. Unsure why everyone is writing such good reviews.

Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Stewart is great, but the waiting times are awfully long... Not sure why the staff cannot set appointments in such a way that people don't have to wait that long.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a good Dr. I do not like his office staff. The office ran better with the previous staff. Evelyn and Helen were amazing! Dr. Stewart needs a bigger office. His bedside manner is great and a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Very Impressed with this surgeon. Awesome bedside manner and great surgeon .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I'm not a regular patient of Dr. Stewart, however he delivered my son during an emergency c-section. I cannot express how incredible this doctor was. It was an extremely overwhelming and stressful situation and Dr. Stewart was nothing but professional, knowledgeable, and respectful throughout the whole event. I felt like my voice was heard even through the chaos and I appreciate that so much. Going into my delivery I had no expectation of ending up in surgery and it was honestly a very positive experience all around. I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I had problems carrying ... do to fibroids. Dr S took them out and reconstructed my uterus and I just had a beautiful healthy baby girl in February. He was very compassionate towards my miscarriages. I saw him every other week during my pregnancy he was always warm, friendly, funny and answered all my questions. He even called me from the hospital and from a trip to talk about test results and how I was feeling. He had a Dr from his office assist him in the delivery (we were expecting complications, but had none) everything went great. she saw me while he was gone on a trip, It was great that I still got to see someone even though he was gone. Dr S is definitely one of a kind....as far as his staff is I don't mind waiting for a great doctor, and great care. and Evelyn where ever you are your an awesome nurse. and I never really had to wait that long. Thank you again Dr S you are awesome and one of a kind

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015