Ratings for Dr. Andrew Stewart

Cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. He cared for me during my second pregnancy and delivered my baby via c section. He came to visit each morning I was in the hospital and my recovery was amazing. During my pregnancy he was attentive and took extra precautions with everything. I don't want more kids but almost want to have more just so I can continue to see him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Stewart delivered my baby and was amazing. He gave me the option of having an episiotomy, which I took and had my baby in my arms less than a minute later. Very long wait at the office though, I waited on the exam table for him to check my cervix for an hour. Not exactly a place you just want to lay on the table half naked for that long

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Great doctor with great bed side manner. Had Dr. Stewart for an unplanned c section with my first, recovery was really good. Seeing him for my second baby to do a schedule c section, can't say anything bad about him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Great experience. Dr. Stewart was kind and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Stewart is a wonderful doctor. I felt very comfortable with him and found that he was very easy to talk too. The staff there is great too.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

It was my first experience at an obgyn and I felt very comfortable with Dr Stewart.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I felt this Dr wasn't very sincere and really didn't give consideration to my emotional well being. As long a baby was ok (heart rate, ultrasounds ect) he didn't care about anything else. I found his office staff and nurses to be friendly, but way overworked. The office is small and no where to sit if all 3 docs in the office are running clinics. The hall was often the wait area for most.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

My last appointment with him he was very distracted and did not seem present during the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

This doctor seemed very distracted and his behavior was a little bizarre. Unsure why everyone is writing such good reviews.

Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Stewart is great, but the waiting times are awfully long... Not sure why the staff cannot set appointments in such a way that people don't have to wait that long.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015