Ratings for Dr. Andrew Stewart

Worst doctor I have ever had. He knew I formed preeclampsia around 23 weeks pregnant and didn’t think to mention it. When I would bring it up he would deny it. Because of his carelessness at 33 weeks I ended up having seizures from the preeclampsia and almost ended up dying. My daughter was born through emergency c section. Before the procedure he was making inappropriate jokes. I honestly wouldn’t recommend this arrogant man to anyone !!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

He is amazing. Very caring and went above my expectations. I would recommend him for sure. I have had several o.b.'s through my multiple pregnancies and he is the best by far.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Stewart Andrew is rude and disrespectful towards women and needs to hire better receptionists, terrible experience every time, wouldn't recommend this to anybody

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Stewart was my OB for both of my pregnancies. After a few miscarriages I was referred to Dr Stewart. He was so kind and reassuring and I credit his expert care to my successful pregnancy with my first child who was born in May, 2014. I developed severe pregnancy related anxiety through that pregnancy and he consistently, professionally and kindly reassured me. Though he was not on call for my delivery, he visted me and my new daughter in the hospital which I was so thrilled about. In 2015 I became pregnant with my second child and was excited to see Dr Stewart again. He again, consistently provided me with excellent care. Midway through this pregnancy, he unfortunately had to discontinue my care due to a personal medical leave; however, my care was almost seamlessly transferred by his wonderful office staff to his partner, Dr Salhani who was equally wonderful. Dr Stewart, thank you for making my dreams of becoming a mother come true. I am eternally grateful for your care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Stewart has been incredibly helpful and made me feel at ease during a difficult time. He performed a D&C on me and was incredibly knowledgeable and caring through the entire process. So grateful to have found such a capable OBGYN in the K-W region.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I literally cannot say enough good things about this man!! I had both of my babies with him, and he is a large part of me wanting more since he made 2 difficult pregnancies so much better. He involved my daughter with all my appointments for my 2nd, having her assist him with everything. Most thorough Dr Ive ever experienced, he will never rush you and he always has your back. I had 2 c-sections done by him, he checked on me even on his off day and he did everything possible to allow me to have a vbac. Im so happy I had to leave my midwife in favor of an OB, he has become one of my top 10 favorite and most influential people in my life. Count your blessings if he is your OB!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I think doc Strewart sort of ruined my uterus :(

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Andrew was my oncall doctor who delivered my baby. Not only i had infections after the c section, but also he accidently cut my baby's face and left with mark that he said would disappear within a week, after 4 years, it is still there. Bad and horrible experience

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He oversaw my pregnancy with my first, and was amazing. He was extremely thorough, got me in early due to previous losses, and was extremely supportive when I lost my mother at 30 weeks; taking extra time to talk to me and ensure that I was doing alright. He was always professional, but easy to talk to. I am currently pregnant with twins and will definitely be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. He cared for me during my second pregnancy and delivered my baby via c section. He came to visit each morning I was in the hospital and my recovery was amazing. During my pregnancy he was attentive and took extra precautions with everything. I don't want more kids but almost want to have more just so I can continue to see him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017