Ratings for Dr. Ary Krau

I am an out of town patient and looked for a doctor in my city. However, my friend recommended Dr. Krau and I am glad I took her advice. Everything was amazing - friendly and professional staff, amazing doctor, anesthesiologist, nurses. The procedure went smoothly, post op follow ups were nothing but pleasure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Super contenta con el resultado de mis senos !! El mejor doctor lo recomiendo 100%

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Don't do it! I had revision surgery implant exchange on Oct 5, 2015. Within weeks I had really bad muscle deformity animation and bottomed out. I kept in touch with Dr Krau and he offered revision surgery however did NOT listen to my concerns and ignored my requests for fixing the issues he created. Several enquiries with other PS suggested my pectoral muscles had been over released or detached from sternum and cleavage over dissected - worse on left side. This created the bad deformity and weird cleavage where implant crosses sternum. I had revision with him on June 9, but he failed to downsize as we had discussed pre-op, and after email exchange to include resending him an email I had received from him about what he offered to do in the revision I went back and had surgery 4 days later. I am 14 weeks post and have worse animation and per two PS suggest I have symmastia. I have to tape my breasts apart for implants to stay separated! Dr Krau did not follow up at all after revision, and has been non-reponsive to my requests for treatment options. Don't be fooled as I was. He made a mistake, did not correct it, and actually made things so much worse. His attitude when things go wrong is totally unprofessional, uncaring, and arrogant. He told me to trust him they will look awesome. My results are far from awesome, and I regret having surgery with him. He has completely dismissed my concerns by ignoring emails showing photos, and asking what can be done to correct the problems. I am a true believer of what comes around goes around. The sad thing is aside from the thousands of dollars I will have to spend to correct it after already spending $10k, is that I did trust him and believed I was going to one of the best surgeons.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Ary Krau is a true artist who takes tremendous pride in his work. He's knowledgeable, charismatic and easy to communicate with you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Very satisfied with the results of my surgery. It is an excellent doctor. I will definitely recommend it.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

No satisfecha con la cirugía ni con su actitud grocera.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I had a revision with Dr. Ary Krau my experience with him was not good at all. I was not happy at the end with the results,I went to talk to him, first he didn't listen to what I was explaining to him he took everything to another world, he recommended me something that after I left the clinic and really went through what he said... It was crazy, not to say that he was charging $4000.00 more after I paid him 9000.00 for my surgery. He's attitude after my dissatisfaction was horrible. I personally won't have other surgery with Dr. Ary Krau.

Submitted January 27, 2016

I had breast revision with Dr. Krau. He's absolutely the best breast revision PS in the world! AMAZING

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I recently had a breast lift with implants. I am more than satisfied with my results. Dr. Krau is wonderful. He takes the time to explain all possible options and what will give you the best appearance. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had my consultation recently with him and he was just great!! I am so eager to have my mommy make over in just a few short months :)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Ary Krau's Credentials

Experience: Practicing in South Florida since 1995 (over 20 years of experience) Training: Graduate of New York University’s medical school and fellowship-trained. Patient Satisfaction and Reviews: Look around and compare, it’s tough to beat Dr Krau’s excellent reputation and patient satisfaction Lecturer: Dr. Krau educates other plastic surgeons on tricky breast surgery cases at numerous meetings, including at the most prestigious annual meeting of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Industry Leader: One of 35 cosmetic surgeons nationwide invited to join the Mentor LEAD Program Advisory Board, which helps shape the future of cosmetic surgery techniques and products in breast augmentation. (Five-year member.) Hands-on Approach: Involved with his patients throughout their entire experience. Natural Talent: Visit our before-and-after photo gallery showing his consistently gorgeous results. Boutique-Style Practice: Private, intimate, unrushed, personable approach to patient care. Board Certification American Board of Plastic Surgery Medical Degree New York University School of Medicine General Surgery Residency University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital and State of New York, Brooklyn Plastic Surgery Residency King's County Hospital/State of New York Plastic Surgery Fellowship Larry B. Robbins/Miami Heart Institute Affiliations American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Diplomat Fellow American college of Surgeons Greater Miami Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons

• English