Dr. Ary Krau

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ary Krau

I have 4 breast surgeries with this doctor due to complications after the first surgery (unwanted 500cc implant). I went from AA to DD size in one surgery (I was hoping for a C cup). There was no discussion possible about the implant size before the surgery. The manager claimed that the surgery is nothing major and that she was shopping at a mall a day after her surgery. She also said that the doctor will decide about the implant size during the surgery so I woke up with a humongous 500cc!!! 1 day after the surgery the implant slipped out of the pocket. I had my breast deformed and lived in pain for 6 months until a revision surgery was possible. The doctor did the revision free of charge and took a full responsibility for my complications. I would go back to him because of that, however if you decide to do a surgery with him please make sure you know what type and size implant you will receive. I significantly resized my breasts a few years after and I had another complication after that again. The doctor again assumed the responsibility and I did not pay for the revision.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Estoy muy contenta con mis resultados mis cenos fantástico y mi liposuscion muy agradecida muy atento y amable

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Not a surgeon that stands by his work, will dump you once their is a larger problem.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I love him , he's the best . So far, I am happy with my result . He's not the nicest person .but he's on point

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I am an out of town patient and looked for a doctor in my city. However, my friend recommended Dr. Krau and I am glad I took her advice. Everything was amazing - friendly and professional staff, amazing doctor, anesthesiologist, nurses. The procedure went smoothly, post op follow ups were nothing but pleasure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Super contenta con el resultado de mis senos !! El mejor doctor lo recomiendo 100%

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Don't do it! I had revision surgery implant exchange on Oct 5, 2015. Within weeks I had really bad muscle deformity animation and bottomed out. I kept in touch with Dr Krau and he offered revision surgery however did NOT listen to my concerns and ignored my requests for fixing the issues he created. Several enquiries with other PS suggested my pectoral muscles had been over released or detached from sternum and cleavage over dissected - worse on left side. This created the bad deformity and weird cleavage where implant crosses sternum. I had revision with him on June 9, but he failed to downsize as we had discussed pre-op, and after email exchange to include resending him an email I had received from him about what he offered to do in the revision I went back and had surgery 4 days later. I am 14 weeks post and have worse animation and per two PS suggest I have symmastia. I have to tape my breasts apart for implants to stay separated! Dr Krau did not follow up at all after revision, and has been non-reponsive to my requests for treatment options. Don't be fooled as I was. He made a mistake, did not correct it, and actually made things so much worse. His attitude when things go wrong is totally unprofessional, uncaring, and arrogant. He told me to trust him they will look awesome. My results are far from awesome, and I regret having surgery with him. He has completely dismissed my concerns by ignoring emails showing photos, and asking what can be done to correct the problems. I am a true believer of what comes around goes around. The sad thing is aside from the thousands of dollars I will have to spend to correct it after already spending $10k, is that I did trust him and believed I was going to one of the best surgeons.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Ary Krau is a true artist who takes tremendous pride in his work. He's knowledgeable, charismatic and easy to communicate with you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Very satisfied with the results of my surgery. It is an excellent doctor. I will definitely recommend it.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

No satisfecha con la cirugía ni con su actitud grocera.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Ary Krau's Credentials

Experience: Practicing in South Florida since 1995 (over 20 years of experience) Training: Graduate of New York University’s medical school and fellowship-trained. Patient Satisfaction and Reviews: Look around and compare, it’s tough to beat Dr Krau’s excellent reputation and patient satisfaction Lecturer: Dr. Krau educates other plastic surgeons on tricky breast surgery cases at numerous meetings, including at the most prestigious annual meeting of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Industry Leader: One of 35 cosmetic surgeons nationwide invited to join the Mentor LEAD Program Advisory Board, which helps shape the future of cosmetic surgery techniques and products in breast augmentation. (Five-year member.) Hands-on Approach: Involved with his patients throughout their entire experience. Natural Talent: Visit our before-and-after photo gallery showing his consistently gorgeous results. Boutique-Style Practice: Private, intimate, unrushed, personable approach to patient care. Board Certification American Board of Plastic Surgery Medical Degree New York University School of Medicine General Surgery Residency University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital and State of New York, Brooklyn Plastic Surgery Residency King's County Hospital/State of New York Plastic Surgery Fellowship Larry B. Robbins/Miami Heart Institute Affiliations American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Diplomat Fellow American college of Surgeons Greater Miami Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons

• English