Ratings for Dr. Eric Henry

I found Dr. Henry to be rude and condescending. He gave his opinion and told me never to come back. A$$ HAT.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Henry was professional and effective. He made my daughter feel comfortable and was open to discussion and exploring the different options available. Staff were also excellent and friendly. Makes a big difference when a family / individual is under stress.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Henry is very caring and taking time to discuss options, on time and staff are great. Staff always answer phone call and returns my call for any assistance. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very caring and knowledgeable I’ve been seeing for 2 years now he’s amazing .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

hands down, my favourite doctor I ever had. It sucks that he is a surgeon and not an actual family doctor, because now I never see him since I have finished up with my surgery. 10/10 I would recommend

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Amazing experience. Highly recommended. I've had no concerns with my visits or with the surgery he performed on me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

This doctor is top notch. Good to see we have such capable doctors in our area. Can't say enough good things

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

He is very arrogant and sarcastic. He gave me wrong advise without taking the time to look at it. I had a terrible experiences with him. I defiantly will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Henry was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Henry is arrogant and doesn't like being challenged. One of the worst experiences with a Dr. I've had. Will seek a second opinion.

Submitted November 27, 2016