Ratings for Dr. Eric Henry

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

He had another Doctor (Intern?) with him, which was fine, but the problem was that he wasn't talking to me. I felt like a specimen on a slide. He didn't tell me the results of the hearing test that I had prior to seeing him. He dismissed my hearing issues and told me that I would just have to learn to live with it. He suggested I go to this Tinnitus clinic to learn how to cope with it, even though I don't have Tinnitus. I found him fairly cold and impersonal. I have asked my family Dr to refer me to another specialist. So here we are 2 years after my referral to him, and I now have to wait again to see if there is anything that can be done. I would

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Excellent doctor, friendly and takes time to explain the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Henry is a wonderful and caring doctor, who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Henry is polite and knowledgable but doesn't like questions and can become condescending. Staff are pleasant in short interactions but are also quite condescending. They called me on two separate occasions to 'remind' me of appointments that I knew nothing about. They blatantly implied that the error was my doing. The 1st time it happened, after scrambling to arrange time (unpaid) off work, it turned out this office double booked a procedure and the appointment was unnecessary. The 2nd time it happened, I requested the reason for the appointment and there was no way this staff member would provide any information, so I rebooked the appointment for a later date. It turned out the appointment was routine follow-up but what if it has had been an urgent matter that required timely treatment? Not impressed with office staff!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Amazing with kids, my daughter just loves him!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Henry was great! Front staff was extremely friendly and I am always nervous about meeting new doctors/specialists. Dr. Henry greeted me with a smile, stood up to shake my hand, maintained eye contact and had a sense of humour. Brief and to the point visit, provided me with sampled when I mentioned I had not filled my previous RX because of cost issues, and referred me to an allergist to look into my problem. He was very friendly, very helpful, very knowledgeable and polite. I would recommend him to anyone needing to see an ENT.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

He's super nice and he makes you feel like you can ask him anything. I panic over every little thing and he calms me down every single time. When i hadn't seen him in over a year, but i was nervous about a pain in my neck, with one phone call i was booked a few days later to help me out. He's so friendly and no doubt i chose the right doctor to help me through my journey.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Eric Henry's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never had a doctor who took the time to explain and see how you were doing and was so great at his job. Wonderful experience at a very stressful time"

January 21, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He had another Doctor (Intern?) with him, which was fine, but the problem was that he wasn't talking to me. I felt like a specimen on a slide. He didn't tell ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, friendly and takes time to explain the procedure."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Henry is a wonderful and caring doctor, who I would highly recommend. "

November 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He is extremely rude, unethical, and unprofessional doctor. He sexually harassed me when examining my thyroid while I was lying down on the visiting bed on a se..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very to the point and felt rushed but the results were there .. And overall I get what I was looking for "

August 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Henry is polite and knowledgable but doesn't like questions and can become condescending. Staff are pleasant in short interactions but are also quite conde..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor. Amazing with kids, my daughter just loves him!"

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Henry was great! Front staff was extremely friendly and I am always nervous about meeting new doctors/specialists. Dr. Henry greeted me with a smile, stood..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "As a former cancer patient, I found this doctor arrogant and uncaring. His flippant remarks to my questions were unprofessional."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He's super nice and he makes you feel like you can ask him anything. I panic over every little thing and he calms me down every single time. When i hadn't seen ..."

October 1, 2014