Ratings for Dr. Eric Henry

Dr. Henry is arrogant and doesn't like being challenged. One of the worst experiences with a Dr. I've had. Will seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Excellent doctor - professional, knowledgeable, and courteous but also takes the time to explain things clearly (not at all condescending). Very reassuring prior to surgery (hospital staff all told me how lucky I was to have him as my doctor!). I had no problems getting appointments, including unscheduled follow-ups and he was always on time. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Henry was very detailed in his evaluation of my health. I have found him very pleasant and to the point. Does not waste time but has never rushed me. I highly recommend him. The staff have always been very pleasant and helpful. Very Happy with Dr.Henry!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I experienced a sharp jab of pain in one of my ears whilst Dr. Henry was removing the wax. Immediately following this visit and ever since I have had an unpleasant liquid squelching sound in this ear. I made a return visit to see if a solution could be found, but to my astonishment he claimed that it was not a problem with my ear and that it was a problem with my jaw, and that I should go to visit my Dentist to try to get a resolution of the problem! The sound is clearly coming from the ear, not the slightest doubt about that. So this leaves one doubting the integrity of this man. I am sure my dentist would be just as astounded as I am.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Never had a doctor who took the time to explain and see how you were doing and was so great at his job. Wonderful experience at a very stressful time

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

He had another Doctor (Intern?) with him, which was fine, but the problem was that he wasn't talking to me. I felt like a specimen on a slide. He didn't tell me the results of the hearing test that I had prior to seeing him. He dismissed my hearing issues and told me that I would just have to learn to live with it. He suggested I go to this Tinnitus clinic to learn how to cope with it, even though I don't have Tinnitus. I found him fairly cold and impersonal. I have asked my family Dr to refer me to another specialist. So here we are 2 years after my referral to him, and I now have to wait again to see if there is anything that can be done. I would

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Excellent doctor, friendly and takes time to explain the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Henry is a wonderful and caring doctor, who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Very to the point and felt rushed but the results were there .. And overall I get what I was looking for

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Henry is polite and knowledgable but doesn't like questions and can become condescending. Staff are pleasant in short interactions but are also quite condescending. They called me on two separate occasions to 'remind' me of appointments that I knew nothing about. They blatantly implied that the error was my doing. The 1st time it happened, after scrambling to arrange time (unpaid) off work, it turned out this office double booked a procedure and the appointment was unnecessary. The 2nd time it happened, I requested the reason for the appointment and there was no way this staff member would provide any information, so I rebooked the appointment for a later date. It turned out the appointment was routine follow-up but what if it has had been an urgent matter that required timely treatment? Not impressed with office staff!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015