Ratings for Dr. Eric Henry

This doctor is top notch. Good to see we have such capable doctors in our area. Can't say enough good things

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

He is very arrogant and sarcastic. He gave me wrong advise without taking the time to look at it. I had a terrible experiences with him. I defiantly will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Henry was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Henry is arrogant and doesn't like being challenged. One of the worst experiences with a Dr. I've had. Will seek a second opinion.

Submitted November 27, 2016

Excellent doctor - professional, knowledgeable, and courteous but also takes the time to explain things clearly (not at all condescending). Very reassuring prior to surgery (hospital staff all told me how lucky I was to have him as my doctor!). I had no problems getting appointments, including unscheduled follow-ups and he was always on time. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Henry was very detailed in his evaluation of my health. I have found him very pleasant and to the point. Does not waste time but has never rushed me. I highly recommend him. The staff have always been very pleasant and helpful. Very Happy with Dr.Henry!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I experienced a sharp jab of pain in one of my ears whilst Dr. Henry was removing the wax. Immediately following this visit and ever since I have had an unpleasant liquid squelching sound in this ear. I made a return visit to see if a solution could be found, but to my astonishment he claimed that it was not a problem with my ear and that it was a problem with my jaw, and that I should go to visit my Dentist to try to get a resolution of the problem! The sound is clearly coming from the ear, not the slightest doubt about that. So this leaves one doubting the integrity of this man. I am sure my dentist would be just as astounded as I am.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Never had a doctor who took the time to explain and see how you were doing and was so great at his job. Wonderful experience at a very stressful time

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

He had another Doctor (Intern?) with him, which was fine, but the problem was that he wasn't talking to me. I felt like a specimen on a slide. He didn't tell me the results of the hearing test that I had prior to seeing him. He dismissed my hearing issues and told me that I would just have to learn to live with it. He suggested I go to this Tinnitus clinic to learn how to cope with it, even though I don't have Tinnitus. I found him fairly cold and impersonal. I have asked my family Dr to refer me to another specialist. So here we are 2 years after my referral to him, and I now have to wait again to see if there is anything that can be done. I would

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Excellent doctor, friendly and takes time to explain the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015