Ratings for Dr. M. Haberer

Very nice and takes time to hear you, I like her a lot

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Excellent Dr but always late so switched to early appts!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

She is one of the best out there but shes always really late

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

This Doctor is very well informed aside from what she has studied..I appreciated her concern and care and able to communicate very well in english being from a french country...I had just come home from Ontario with an infected eye and she took care of me immediately...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Very concerned and dedicated Doctor that go the extra mile at all times. Also, she listen to her patients. She even saved a very good friend's life.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I chose Dr. Haberer in 2011 when my other Dr.Youla went into private practice. I must say Dr. Haberer is an exceptional, caring doctor and very thorough! She gave me a complete check-up and ordered a series of tests. One was to check my cholesterol . She actually phoned me one autumn evening and told me that my cholesterol was too high. Another appointment was scheduled immediately and she helped me through eating properly to get the cholesterol in the normal range! I am forever grateful to her! She is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

After 4 days of a painfun cyst, i decided i shoud go to the emergency room at the local hospital to get it checked. she made me very comfortable when i was in the room and even covered up the medical needles and instruments she saw me nervously looking at. very polite and took her time with me and asked all the right questions. Gave me my meds and badaged me up with some antiseptic and a gauze and within 6 hours of seeing her the problem was 75% better. She has a thick french accent however i dont mind because she is a very capable and caring doctor. i felt she couldnt have done a better job.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011