Ratings for Dr. Anka Coatzee

I wanted a female doctor because I had a very difficult feminine issues to discuss. At 50 years old, my denial parts have thinned with age and sexual intercourse is painful. This was really an difficult thing to live with for myself and my husband. Dr. Coatzee prescribed hormones to thicken the walls but I was allergic to it. I asked her what else I could take or if I could go see a specialist. She told me my female parts were like an 80-year-old's and that I just had to live with it. I went numb and was so shocked and hurt. Years later I was finally able to get the courage to ask again and was finally able to see a specialist. Although not like it was when I was young, my condition has improved. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Coatzee.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Having just moved here was concerned about finding a good GP. Good new! We found Dr Coatzee. She was informed, knowledgable and made solid referrals.Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Coatzee is our family doctor. We have found both her and her staff to be very good. She is very helpful, and excellent bedside manners. There is not one bad thing we can say about this doctor, #1 on our books.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011