You may also like

Rate Dr. M. Scott Klavans

Dr. M. Scott Klavans's Ratings

dr klavans has been my urologist for years very professional and compassionate excellent surgeon with great reputation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

doctor was very professional an caring excellent bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

This Dr was rude, after performing a prostate exam he left the room and left the door wide open while my pants were still down. I would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Klavans is too quick to perform invasive tests on first visit, will send you to perform a myriad of tests, and give you antibiotics even before getting lab/urine results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

he lied to me after kidney surgery when he cut s nerve in my gut; said it was gas bloating me like a hernia, then continued to lie after ward when it did not go away; kept lying telling me it would heal. Bedside manner also was very poor, never looked me in the eye. never apologized. Attorney told me it was not worth pursuing, would not get enough and nerve damage could not be repaired; now i walk around like i have a hernia and it often hurts

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Prescribed wrong medication because he misdiagnosed my illness; made false reports to credit reporting agencies based on a fraudulent bill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

His reputation amongst other professionals is very high. My surgery was exactly as described and with complete success (so far). His manner is exactly what one would hope for. I have only good words for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Not knowledgeable about urology. Misprescribed medication for a UTI that he did not even diagnose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Klavans has been my urologist for 2 years now and is one the the most sincere and compassionate Drs. I have seen in my 70 years. He uses the most modern techniques and procedures available and attends and teaches at the best facilities available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Klavans was very compassionate, but still very professional. He performed a very difficult procedure and was very thorough before, during, and after. Furthermore, his reputation with other medical personnel is exemplary, and was a great comfort for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163519].votes_count ]]