Ratings for Dr. Mounir Tijini

I highly recommend Dr. Mounir Tijini, he helped me out with sever calf and back pains I've been experiencing for the last 6 years. I've been to numerous doctors and the most i been relieved of pain for was a week. When I got recommended to Dr. Mounir I was doubting that he would be able to treat the pain and fix my issues for good. I was so wrong about it he did more then that, he helped me out with my pain that's been following me for so long and my wife's lower back pain and also offered to give free massage treatments for my little baby. He is so good with children and does not discriminate at all. His staff is amazing, they are always very welcoming and always smiling. Some days I go in and say hi to them all just for the fact that I appreciated what he and his therapist did for me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Mounir took his time and came up with a different cause for my back pain and shooting pain into my legs. He said it may have to do with my prifomes muscles and guess what? He was right. 5 sessions later and I was pain free after almost a year of trying other therapies. Highly recommend Mounir. Fantastic at his craft.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

he takes his time and does sucha good job each time. his treatment gives me alot of relief. great guy. definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Mounir is an awesome clinician. The best I have encountered thus far! Very professional, kind and a genuinely caring person. Highly recommend his treatment services to anybody - whether you suffer from aches and pains or just simply want to loosen up or relax some muscles. Keep up the fabulous work you do, Mounir. You have definitely won me over! :)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Great at what he does. I highly recommend Mounir. I feel great when I come out of there.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011