Ratings for Dr. A. Karandikar

Dr. did not give me a work release or any information after I left the office. The next week I am greeted by my employer saying "it's great to have you back at work". I replied "It looks like the doctor is waiting for xrays and still has not assigned me a physical therapist which I think is what we decided that I needed, so I won't be back to work for a few more weeks" This is after have over 35 bone breaks from a car accident while on the job, and only 2 months after the accident. This doctor tells my employer I am "ok" to go back to work, and also lies on the release form saying that I have full range of motion in my left shoulder after having a bone break in the humorous and a rotator cuff repair. I have 3 other doctors, 2 of which were paid by workers comp as well, and one that is a private doctor that say that I do not have more than 90 degree range in my shoulder. I go back to talk to him about this and he said "oh that was a mistake, let me correct that".

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Injured at work, took 6 weeks for any diagnostic workup. Condescending at times. Told by MD "I think it would do you go to go back to work, it will take your mind off the pain". "If a certain activity bothers you at work, just don't do it." I am a nurse. He also told me, "going back to work will work my muscles and get all the poisons out of them." Is this quality care?

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011