Ratings for Dr. A.D. Graham

Useless. That’s it. ............................................................................................................

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Awesome doctor explained everything.I would recommend this doctor to anyone .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Very knowledgeable and informative. He spoke throughout the testing and explained everything. I was nervous about how painful the test would be and he was very calming and kind. He ensured the test was done right the first time and took his time. I did not feel rushed and he addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Very kind man, this test was not brutal, I almost cancelled after reading such awful things online. Glad I went, I have done answers now and it's a shame that people have written negative comments about dr. Graham. I thought he was very nice, excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

This doctor cares only about his time and money. Patient care is secondary. No bed side manner. Doesn't speak. At end of five minute appointment just said "your finished check with your Dr for recommendations"

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Efficient, knowledgeable, and very business-like in his approach. If you're looking for in-depth conversation he's not your guy; other than that I'm very glad to have seen him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had a good experience with him. Very gentle and listened to all I had to say.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Does not listen, has poor bedside manner and his examination was poor. Barely touched me! I finally went to go see a chiropractor who was able to find the area in my back that was locked up and after a few treatments there was a big difference.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr.Graham performed an EMG and will send report to my Family Physician. I was totally in a panic because of what I read on Internet about the test - how painful it is. The Dr. was very gentle, explained before every little "jolt" ... I don't know if all EMGs are the same, but I was grateful to have this mild mannered man administer it with minimum of discomfort. I only put four stars for helpfulness and knowledge because I have no way of knowing his expertise etc. I had thought I would have more discussion over my condition, but I think with the number of people he has to see, time is limited. I took a file of my own notes in case he wanted to see, but I didn't realize this was basically the test only with a couple of questions.; whereas I thought maybe I could explain more, but he knows what he needs to know, I would think. I feel for those who have not had a good experience and I also don't understand why an EMG test cannot be done at a person's local hospital - and "then" referred to Dr.Graham if problems...... anyway, to all who have pain as I do, and worse, - let's hope that there is some relief, if not cure, for us in the future. The receptionist was extremely pleasant, but I forget her name, if it is same person each time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Did not have a good experience ... Called to come in an hour early ... I was ther at 12:15did get done till almost 4 .had to wait in pain couldn't sit stand etc very long everyone is right about this dr ...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016