Ratings for Dr. A.D. Graham

This doctor cares only about his time and money. Patient care is secondary. No bed side manner. Doesn't speak. At end of five minute appointment just said "your finished check with your Dr for recommendations"

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Efficient, knowledgeable, and very business-like in his approach. If you're looking for in-depth conversation he's not your guy; other than that I'm very glad to have seen him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had a good experience with him. Very gentle and listened to all I had to say.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Does not listen, has poor bedside manner and his examination was poor. Barely touched me! I finally went to go see a chiropractor who was able to find the area in my back that was locked up and after a few treatments there was a big difference.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr.Graham performed an EMG and will send report to my Family Physician. I was totally in a panic because of what I read on Internet about the test - how painful it is. The Dr. was very gentle, explained before every little "jolt" ... I don't know if all EMGs are the same, but I was grateful to have this mild mannered man administer it with minimum of discomfort. I only put four stars for helpfulness and knowledge because I have no way of knowing his expertise etc. I had thought I would have more discussion over my condition, but I think with the number of people he has to see, time is limited. I took a file of my own notes in case he wanted to see, but I didn't realize this was basically the test only with a couple of questions.; whereas I thought maybe I could explain more, but he knows what he needs to know, I would think. I feel for those who have not had a good experience and I also don't understand why an EMG test cannot be done at a person's local hospital - and "then" referred to Dr.Graham if problems...... anyway, to all who have pain as I do, and worse, - let's hope that there is some relief, if not cure, for us in the future. The receptionist was extremely pleasant, but I forget her name, if it is same person each time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Did not have a good experience ... Called to come in an hour early ... I was ther at 12:15did get done till almost 4 .had to wait in pain couldn't sit stand etc very long everyone is right about this dr ...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

After reading the other comments I was concerned about my visit to Dr. Graham, but for me it was a great experience. The staff were very nice, my appointment almost started on time, and Dr. Graham was kind and patient and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

This is the classic example of a "company" WSIB doctor. He does not listen, see's you for 5-10 minutes while the physio does all the testing. Recommendation made are not realistic, I've had chronic back pain for over a year and he says the prognosis is good and all will be well with 4-6 weeks of exercise. I did my exercises, no relief or change. Typical company Dr, WSIB paying his bills and tellin' them I'm alright when I'm not.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

This doctor cares only about his time and money. Patient care is secondary.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have seen this Dr. twice for the same problem. Capal tunnel which wasn't the main reason I needed to see him in the first place. My problem was my ulnar nerve. I had no more feeling in my last two fingers on my left hand. Was probably caused due to being electricuted by 220 voltage. Finally after 3 years of more suffering he decided to refer me to a specialist. Well the specialist he sent me to see was Dr. Hendell. Well this so called Dr. Performed both surgeries on my left hand at the same time 2 years ago on December 4th 2012. Well my left hand is worst then it was before my surgery. I have no more feeling in most of my hand and where he moved my ulnar nerve on top of my arm has now been affecting my whole arm with pain up to my neck and I have major headaches now. I have not slept a whole night in two years. I am lucky if I can sleep even Two hours without waking in pain. I have been complaining to my new family Dr. For over a year and he is referring me back to Dr. Hendell even after telling him I will never go see this wacko again. He is rude, doesn't make an effort to try to find the problem and he doesn't even care of the fact that I cannot use that hand at all. I would never suggest Dr. Graham or Dr. Hendell to anyone.I have no idea what to do regarding this matter.. Does anyone have any suggestion.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014