Ratings for Dr. Naomi I. Hayashi

Excellent, caring and pleasant eye doctor. Took her time to explain the reasons for the symptoms I was having in language I could understand, and the office staff and technicians were also friendly and professional. They also helped explain some issues I had with insurance -- not their fault, was my work plan change it turned out. Overall I recommend this opthalmologist to all of my co-workers now.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Hayashi is amazing and so kind. She's widely regarded by her peers as one of the nicest doctors in town. I'm an ophthalmology resident & I send my family members to her, e.g. with cataracts or glaucoma or just routine care -- if they have more advanced needs, she is also able to refer them on to world-class experts in NYC, but the office has a lot of advanced equipment that you won't even find in Ivy-League clinics (she graduated from Ivy League college and med school by the way!). If you need a great general ophthalmologist with great hands who actually listens and knows what she's talking about, I would highly suggest that you make an appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr. Hayashi is very kind, positive, caring and knowledgeable. I no longer have Oxford and she doesn't accept my current insurance, very sad to not have someone as amazing taking care of my eyes. I was devastated when I found out I had glaucoma, but she turned this negative into a positive. Thank you, thank you, I will miss her beautiful way with patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. Hayashi is one of our family's favorite doctors. Her staff is friendly even despite a busy office, and sometimes I think they are busy (maybe, like a restaurant though, popularity is a good thing?). She knows how to explain things in simple terms that my mother understands (like cataracts and how the surgery goes) and is warm and even funny sometimes with her analogies. The office is right across from the mid-town tunnel. We like her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr Hayashi has a kind and gentle mind. I am grateful for her care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Hayashi had been my eye doc for several years. She is without a doubt one of the most thorough and warm, personable doctors I have ever seen. She explains the results of each test and takes her time, so I understand what is going on. Her staff is friendly, helpful and very efficient.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THE COMMENT BELOW. DR. HAYASHI IS A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR AND SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY. I FEEL THAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T POST FALSE COMMENTS TO GET ATTENTION.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I usually have to wait a while. My whole family goes to see her. She is a good eye doctor and takes her time with you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr Hayashi is what every doctor should aspire to be like. Intelligent, knowledgeable, caring and friendly. I could not believe how nice she was, as she took the time to explain the test results, answering my questions fully, without any sense of rush or annoyance experienced with other physicians. Her office staff is also friendly and very efficient. I could not recommend her more highly!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Naomi I. Hayashi's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2002)