Ratings for Dr. Chetna Tailor

If you're looking for an endocrinologist for thyroid issues, I strongly advise you go elsewhere. She was no help at all, and didn't even care about how I felt overall. Last time I saw her I left in tears because I left with no answers and no help. Just as somebody else mentioned below, I waited to see her for about a year, only to be rescheduled right before my initial appointment to two months later. I could go on and on with more, but I think you get the point. I've since cancelled all my future appointments with her, found an amazing naturopath, and I finally feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Tailor is knowledgeable and kind but has a difficult admin. She notified me she is changing offices and it seems this LMC clinic will be much more organized from an administrative perspective. I have been followed by Dr Tailor for quite a while and as a clinician has been thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have a very serious autoimmune disease that needs to be monitored every 6 months and Dr tailor is negligent with her patients, been waiting over a year to see her and just before my scheduled appt approaches I get a call saying she needs to cancel and rebook in a month or two?? I understand everyone needs a vacation or time off but shouldn't she be smart enough to schedule her patients accordingly and competently??I am looking for another endocrinologist:(

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The receptionist should have been let go a long time ago, she is rude and incompetent. My file has been lost twice. incorrect paper work filed. I have been given "wrong" days and times for appointments. Very poor communication and down right rude on the phone. Dr Tailor seems fine enough to deal with, but the ordeal getting into her office and dealing with the front desk makes me not want to come back.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

If you need to see an endocrinologist, I highly suggest going to the Riverside Hospital. Dr Taylor cancels and re books appt's and then is closed the day of your rescheduled appointment and then makes you wait two months before another visit?? She is very inexperienced and as smart as the computer she reads from!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Tailor is very knowledgable and kind. Took the time to listen and research the questions I had about my situation. Will go out of her way to help her patients, even on her own time. Her receptionist doesn't smile all the time, but she's quite busy and she warms up when you're nice to her :)

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Quiet but knowledgeable. Overall was a good experience with timely follow up.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Very difficult to get any information from the doctor and/or the receptionist!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

What a mess! Called to double the dose of medication when prescribed NOTHING! Didn't mention it may be for the worse and in that case you should stop taking it. Why to mention? Easier to treat patient like an ignorant. Maybe knowledgable but keeps everything for herself. Add to this threatening receptionist...

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Very nice Dr. listen , approchable , knowledgeable ,wish she had full-time pratice ! very pleased with my visit with her ...would recommend her .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011