Ratings for Dr. Quoc Quach

A plesant visit to the dentist.....great care & professional.....your staff compliments you....leadin the parade....chantelle ......c'est bonne .....tres c' est bonne....

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Everything was done with Grace!!! Dr Quach was patient and explained everything! Thank you very much!!! Will never go elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I was very nervous to go to a new dentist. I had my dentist for twenty years but had to move last year. I tried Dr. Quash and am very happy with my decision. He was friendly, delicate and skilled in cleaning and fillings.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Eric Quan is such a wonderful dentist. He has put up with my anxiety plus and today, having to have an extraction, he even let me borrow his 'STRESS ROCK'. Thank you Dr. Quan! LOL! He and his assistant were wonderful in making me feel comfortable and looked after. I am just so happy to have been referred to them by my daughter and recommend this Dental Centre to all. Beautiful atmosphere and very very clean as well!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Been going here for years , Nice friendly staff and accommodating schedule .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Everyone is so friendly here. I actually enjoy going to this dental office.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I always have the best experience here. I love seeing Kayleigh, she's so great with my kids! Dr Quach is so kind, gentle and informative. We can't wait to come back!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Very pleased with everyone very helpful and no much pain with my needles

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Grace Dental office is filled with gracious, helpful, kind, and friendly professionals. We have been clients since Dr. Quach opened his practice, we remain because he and his staff care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

The staff here make you feel very comfortable, the office is super clean and welcoming, the dentists were both (I've seen Dr Quach and Dr Quan) amazing, friendly, gentle, and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Quoc Quach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quach was born in Vietnam and emigrated with his family to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1983. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree at Saint Mary's University in 1998 followed by a Dental degree at Dalhousie University in 2004. After graduation, Dr. Quach accepted a position in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland. Three years later, Dr. Quach and his family headed west to Alberta for a new adventure. Dr. Quach worked four years in Calgary dental offices while also giving back to the community through his work at the Alberta Health Services and CUPS. On December 3, 2010, Dr. Quach opened his own dental practice in Airdrie called 'Grace Family Dental'. Dr. Quach has a passion for learning and is always excited to provide his patients with an excellent dental experience every time they enter Grace Family Dental.

• Vietnamese
  • English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Airdrie, AB