Ratings for Dr. Quoc Quach

Fantastic care and excellent service. Really helpful at getting me in when I needed some urgent care. Professional and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Quach and his team are outstanding. They are highly skilled, personable, polite, professional and make you feel like family as soon as you walk through the door. The office is exceptionally clean and the staff pay close attention to little details that are important to me. For instance, my hygienist washes and dries the protective glasses before he hands them to me to wear. This may seem insignificant to some, however to me it exhibits their commitment to cleanliness and providing a hygienic environment, which I appreciate and value. Due to a negative dental experience when I was a child, I have always been nervous to see the dentist. Dr. Quach and his team are efficient, extremely gentle and the work is done correctly the first time, which has allowed me to get over my fear. Thanks to these fine folks, I am no longer apprehensive in the dental chair. The office staff are very friendly, proficient and helpful. I highly recommend Grace Family Dental and without hesitation always refer family and friends there. Thank you, Dr. Quach, your family always takes great care of my family!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Amazing service at Grace Family Dental. I refer all of my friends and family, I’ve never heard a bad review. Dr Quoch and Dr Quan are friendly, knowledgeable and skilled dentists!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

From the reception right through to the appointment was fast and easy. All questions answered professionally. Very comfortable

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Cleanings don't leave my mouth sore for days; fillings don't mean days of migraines recovering. Before Dr. Quach & his team I dreaded not being able to eat for days after cleanings because my mouth would hurt so bad. Now even when I don't get in as often as I should it's a painless and fun process!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr Quach and all of his team are very professional, knowledgeable and very warm and friendly. They explain procedures and offer options, if available. Love the new chairs...so comfortable!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Quach for 6 years. The Staff is amazing. Mohammed, is an amazing hygienist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

very helpful and explain everything clearly. the staff make you fell like your at home

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Dr Quach and his staff are caring and very respectful. Both of his assistants that Ideal with take their time to explain everything thoroughly. My son and I love going here.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Everything was great from the greeting at reception through my cleaning and assessment.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Quoc Quach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quach was born in Vietnam and emigrated with his family to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1983. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree at Saint Mary's University in 1998 followed by a Dental degree at Dalhousie University in 2004. After graduation, Dr. Quach accepted a position in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland. Three years later, Dr. Quach and his family headed west to Alberta for a new adventure. Dr. Quach worked four years in Calgary dental offices while also giving back to the community through his work at the Alberta Health Services and CUPS. On December 3, 2010, Dr. Quach opened his own dental practice in Airdrie called 'Grace Family Dental'. Dr. Quach has a passion for learning and is always excited to provide his patients with an excellent dental experience every time they enter Grace Family Dental.

• Vietnamese
  • English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Airdrie, AB