Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quoc Quach

I think Dr. Quach is a great dentist, probably the best I have gone to. And I love how his practice has kept up with technology. Over all I rate him on the Best.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
We always strive to give our patients the best care with the latest dental technologies and materials. Thank for for trusting us with your dental health.

Submitted February 16, 2016

These people are very trustworthy and I will never take my business anywhere else. I feel like the most important person in the room whenever I step into the office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Thank you for putting your trust in us to care for your oral health.

Submitted February 16, 2016

Great Dentist. Professional. Made time for me in emergency tooth pain. Pricing is fair. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Thank you for your kind words, and recommending us!

Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Quach is efficient and proficient with a pleasant personality and demeanor. He's the first dentist I've been to who somehow managed to make the "freezing" needle PAINLESS - and on more than one occasion. Altogether a good dentist from my point of view.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Thank you for your encouraging words. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Dr. Quoc Quach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quach was born in Vietnam and emigrated with his family to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1983. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree at Saint Mary's University in 1998 followed by a Dental degree at Dalhousie University in 2004. After graduation, Dr. Quach accepted a position in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland. Three years later, Dr. Quach and his family headed west to Alberta for a new adventure. Dr. Quach worked four years in Calgary dental offices while also giving back to the community through his work at the Alberta Health Services and CUPS. On December 3, 2010, Dr. Quach opened his own dental practice in Airdrie called 'Grace Family Dental'. Dr. Quach has a passion for learning and is always excited to provide his patients with an excellent dental experience every time they enter Grace Family Dental.

• Vietnamese
  • English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare