Ratings for Dr. Quoc Quach

Dr. Quach and his amazing team are so patient and accommodating. They treat me like family and always provide efficient and professional service each and every time. They are punctual, caring and really take the time to explain each dental procedure and provide me with options for my treatment. Dr. Quach is knowledgeable and takes his time to answer any questions I may have. I really appreciate having a dental office so welcoming and making you feel like family. I highly recommend Grace Family Dental to all my family and friends and anyone who wants a reliable and superior servicing dental office. Thank you Grace Family Dental, you are the best!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
It's our pleasure serving you! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Submitted February 16, 2016

I have been through the mill in the past few months until I came to Grace!!! I even had to terminate my relationship with another dental office after having waited nearly 7 weeks for a procedure I was told was to take 10-14 days to complete. The front staff at Grace are welcoming, empathetic, kind and efficient, from my first pitiful phone call !!! Dr, Quach is EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!I know what I am talking about in terms of needles and extractions, and dentists because I have had so many over the years... I could be an expert!! Dr Quach delivered pain-free injections, followed by pain free extractions x6 !!! He took his time, and went slowly,, knowing that moving quickly though the procedure could cause further pain, inflammation and even possible trauma to bone... The last dental office I felt like I should have been on a conveyor belt, they were so rushed---barely answering questions---It was more like a cattle feed lot than a dental office and I will never go back, now that I have found Dr, Quach and his wonderful staff ;) If I could, I would give them an even higher rating than is available here!! Awesome!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are happy that you had a great experience at GFD.

Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Quoc and his staff are not only knowledgeable and very punctual, but they are very friendly and treat you like family. I have been going there for 3 years plus now, and I just needed to say my name once at the beginning and that was it, the staff always call me by my first name, which I love and I feel acknowledged every time I enter these doors. Grace dental team always treat you like royalty which always me feel like coming back for me, even if your mouth is swollen ! Also dr Quoc follows up on his patients all the time without feeling pressured, he is very genuinely concerned about the welfare of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
We thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. :-)

Submitted February 16, 2016

Such a nice man, his staff genuinely care about making you as comfortable as they can. A very personal dental experience , as i find Dr. Quach always remembers me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed serving you and your family.

Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Quach and staff are great. We have had nothing but good experiences every time we go to the dentist. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
This means a lot to us as we always strive to be consistent with our customer service. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Quach not only is a quality Dentist but he is very caring about his clients as well. This helps you to feel not like "just a client" but a friend. My husband and I won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
We appreciate your patronage very much! We look forward to serving you again at your next visit.

Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Quach is very gentle and skilled. Their office uses the newest technology so the patient feels knowledgable in their own care and as comfortable as can be in a dentist's chair! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Patient comfort is a priority for us. Thank you for recommending us!

Submitted February 16, 2016

I think Dr. Quach is a great dentist, probably the best I have gone to. And I love how his practice has kept up with technology. Over all I rate him on the Best.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
We always strive to give our patients the best care with the latest dental technologies and materials. Thank for for trusting us with your dental health.

Submitted February 16, 2016

These people are very trustworthy and I will never take my business anywhere else. I feel like the most important person in the room whenever I step into the office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Thank you for putting your trust in us to care for your oral health.

Submitted February 16, 2016

Great Dentist. Professional. Made time for me in emergency tooth pain. Pricing is fair. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Quoc Quach's response
Thank you for your kind words, and recommending us!

Dr. Quoc Quach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quach was born in Vietnam and emigrated with his family to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1983. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree at Saint Mary's University in 1998 followed by a Dental degree at Dalhousie University in 2004. After graduation, Dr. Quach accepted a position in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland. Three years later, Dr. Quach and his family headed west to Alberta for a new adventure. Dr. Quach worked four years in Calgary dental offices while also giving back to the community through his work at the Alberta Health Services and CUPS. On December 3, 2010, Dr. Quach opened his own dental practice in Airdrie called 'Grace Family Dental'. Dr. Quach has a passion for learning and is always excited to provide his patients with an excellent dental experience every time they enter Grace Family Dental.

• Vietnamese
  • English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Airdrie, AB