Dr. Quoc Quach

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quoc Quach

Great office, very clean and welcoming. Even better team. I always feel valued when I'm there. Good work!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

All I can say is I've never had a better experience anywhere else. I feel like part of the family. Dr Quach and his team perform amazing work and I refuse to go anywhere else from now on. I know that I'm receiving top quality treatment by everyone. Thanks Grace Family team

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Dr Eric has always been fantastic. All the staff her are great!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Top notch, Dr Quach. Just received my first implant, Dr Quach and Kayleigh worked wonderfully together under strict sterile conditions and did impecible work. I, as others have had many dentists over my lifetime of 63yrs, and had to transfer to various regions across Canada. Grace Family Dental rates in the best for me right from the greeting at the front door. (My granddaughters 2 and 4 yrs. do so well here too)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Always a pleasant experience. Staff is very friendly and usually appointment time is pretty accurate.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I'm normally very nervous to go to the dentist for whatever reason but Dr. Quach has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease. He lets you know everything he's going to do before he does it, and I find that helps a lot. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. His staff are all very nice too and will answer any questions you may have. If you are in the need of a good, reliable dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Quach! You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

The whole experience was GOOD. Friendly, positive, and helpful. Thank-you Rick

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I am 63 years old, and have lived 25 years in Canada. I went to many dental offices in Calgary and I found all of them were good. I moved to Airdrie 2 years ago and I am worried if I can find a trustworthy dental office in Airdrie. Yesterday I first time visited Dr. Quoc Quach dental office and I found all staff members were nice and helpful. I felt very happy and trust. I like to say more but I can't because English is my second language. From Truc Chau

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

What can I say. I continuously rate Dr Quach and his clinic highly because they truly are out of this world. They are all extremely proficient in their jobs, and also make you feel like a friend as they tend to remember every detail you chatted about. I moved out of Airdrie but I will never stop going to this amazing family clinic!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Great dentist office everyone is very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Quoc Quach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quach was born in Vietnam and emigrated with his family to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1983. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree at Saint Mary's University in 1998 followed by a Dental degree at Dalhousie University in 2004. After graduation, Dr. Quach accepted a position in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland. Three years later, Dr. Quach and his family headed west to Alberta for a new adventure. Dr. Quach worked four years in Calgary dental offices while also giving back to the community through his work at the Alberta Health Services and CUPS. On December 3, 2010, Dr. Quach opened his own dental practice in Airdrie called 'Grace Family Dental'. Dr. Quach has a passion for learning and is always excited to provide his patients with an excellent dental experience every time they enter Grace Family Dental.

• Vietnamese
  • English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)

• Blue Cross Of California