Ratings for Dr. Justin G. Mills

In Mid/Late 2009: I used the After Hours part of Dr. Mills Practice. You see a nurse practitioner instead of Dr. My review will be about her. I believe her name was Serene. According to the website a different Nurse Practitioner is named, that must mean she has left or been replaced. I had a problem that wasn't showing up on standard list of bloodwork with prior Docs and made it a point to tell Serene that if that was all they were going to do for me it was useless to me. I requested symptoms to be used to form hypotheses and then verified using the diagnostics for those hypotheses; Scientific method rather than using common bloodtest as a diagnostic crutch and kick someone out if they don't show a hit on the common tests. She said sure that is what we do. One small list of common bloodtests later, goodbye nothing wrong, no need to come back. Also the phlebotomist that drew my blood appeared to be 'Brand New'; If you don't know what that means you will figure it out during the draw(s).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Justin G. Mills's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)