You may also like

Dr Lessard took the time to fully review my history and contacted my family for additional information. He spent over 2 hours to review and explain his treatment plan. He made sure that I understood his approach which was not only about medication, but also therapy. He answered my questions and invited to take time before deciding what I wanted to do. Amazing and very human Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I was two times dr. Serge Lessard's patient : in 12.13.2014 and 01.30.2015. He is very very very good therapist, humane and very knowledgeable. He cares about everything. think is the best psychiatrist in ottawa. Thank you dr. S. Lessard , you save my life and my family. I.T./ 02.20.2015/Ottawa

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Lessard is an incredible doctor and a beautiful human being - any patient of his is incredibly fortunate to be in his care. His wait list may be long and he sometimes runs behind schedule, but knowing that he's spending the time that's needed with each patient, myself included, makes you feel valued and important, and shows that his priority is helping you for as long as is needed. He is incredibly compassionate and patient, he is able to explain the chemistry and physical processes clearly without making you feel inferior, and he is extremely knowledgeable. He is fair and very empathetic to any situation or emotion and he is eager to provide help and support. I don't know how I managed without him, but I'm so very grateful for all of his efforts and help.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Extremely intelligent and very understanding. Dr. Lessard is by far the only doctor that I have been to who honestly knows an incredible amount of knowledge, and understands when a person has many mental issues how they interact together. He understands how you feel inside, and takes the time to explain it to you. Although he is one of the top doctors with an giant waiting list he still takes the time to make sure your doing ok before you leave. He actually cares, and that's what makes a difference between him and the rest.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Lessard for the last 6 months. I have had a number of health issues and have had to see many different specialists. He is by FAR the BEST doctor I have met in a very long time. He is a walking encyclopedia of science and he has helped me understand what I have been struggling with for a very long time. He is extremely busy and if you meet you will understand why. Thank you for caring about your patients and giving us a real change to be happy.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Very human. He cares. Excellent therapist. Always makes me reflect on important issues.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I only started going to Dr. Lessard recently, but I am very impressed. He spoke to me like an equal, explained the neurology and pharmacology of my situation in great detail, and cut to the heart of the problem right away. In many ways he has helped me more in two visits than my previous practitioners did in several years. However, you'll have to cut him some slack around accessibility and punctuality. He's on call for psychiatric emergencies in a big hospital, so don't expect your appointments to be in at 12:30 and out at 1:30 on the dot. That doesn't bother me in the least, considering how much he has helped me already.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I was one of Dr Lessard's patient a few years ago. He made me feel special and made sure I never left his office feeling down. I thank him for saving my life.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Docteur Lessard est un ange. Un homme bon, intelligent et intègre. Je lui dois beaucoup. C'est un battant ! Il croit en nous et en nos ressources intérieures au delà de la médication . Sans son soutient, je ne serais pas en mesure d'en témoigner. Merci à vous cher Docteur ! Julie D.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

First met Dr Lessard in the emergency room because my doctor had prescribed medication that caused side effects. Dr Lessard explained to me the interaction of these medications and why I felt the way I did. He accepted me as a new patient. Since, I am taking less medication and I am doing much better. He always listens to me despite being in the emergency room for long hours. He also accepted meeting with my family!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Serge Lessard's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lessard took the time to fully review my history and contacted my family for additional information. He spent over 2 hours to review and explain his treatmen..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was two times dr. Serge Lessard's patient : in 12.13.2014 and 01.30.2015. He is very very very good therapist, humane and very knowledgeable. He cares about ..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lessard is an incredible doctor and a beautiful human being - any patient of his is incredibly fortunate to be in his care. His wait list may be long and h..."

October 28, 2014