Ratings for Dr. Serge Lessard

Dr Lessard had been my psychiatrist for over 3 years. Contrary to my 2 previous psychiatrists, he never pushed me out the door. He has greatly reduced my medication, dealt with my side effects and helped understand my emotions. I was sad to hear that he was leaving the hospital

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Lessard is a super person and an excellent doctor. He is smart, caring, and helpful. I'm really grateful for the time and effort he puts to understand me and my background. What I found very interesting about him is that the questions he asks are not only for him to learn more about you, but also to make you rethink your reasoning (i.e to re-evaluate your situation from a totally different point of view). I'm very appreciative of his psychotherapy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Docteur Lessard m'aide beaucoup. Son calme et sa connaissance fait que je me sent bien pris en charge. Et la guérisson continue.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very grateful for his patience and taking the time to figure out my issues prior to just prescribing. He spends with me between an hour to one and a half every appointment. He will make sure that he understood you and will give you his treatment rational before doing anything. He wants you to be part of the treatment and agree with it. Otherwise he will not for a treatment on you. I appreciate that he combines psychotherapy and medication when needed. He never charged me for any medical document. That is very generous of him as I know he's not being paid for his time. My family is grateful as he also invites them to my sessions when appropriate. He put my life back on track

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very kind and thoughtful doctor. Not a hint of pretentiousness from him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I have just started seeing Dr. Lessard and I am so appreciative of his time and expertise. He truly has a gift and a way of making you feel like you are his one true focus. He is so intelligent and personable. Even though he isn't always on time, you know that the person in there before you needs his time and he wants to give his all to every patient. He truly is an amazing soul.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Lessard is an amazing Psychiatrist, He is kind, caring, and he has helped me so much and is an amazing motivator, self esteem booster, very intelligent. It has been a honor having his support and Expertise. Thank you thank you thank you so much you are amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Lessard is a wonderful man who, I feel, has found his calling. The passion he has for his field is felt every time one sees him. When I first came into his office, I felt like he was my last hope. I had given up on myself but not on the ones I loved. He helped me see my strengths and offered the tools that I needed so that I could finally start moving forwards with my life. Without the help of Dr. Lessard, I am sure that my life would be extremely different today and not for the best. I see myself as the person I truly am and how life truly should be. I thank each day for having had the privilege of meeting such a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Lessard took the time to fully review my history and contacted my family for additional information. He spent over 2 hours to review and explain his treatment plan. He made sure that I understood his approach which was not only about medication, but also therapy. He answered my questions and invited to take time before deciding what I wanted to do. Amazing and very human Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I was two times dr. Serge Lessard's patient : in 12.13.2014 and 01.30.2015. He is very very very good therapist, humane and very knowledgeable. He cares about everything. think is the best psychiatrist in ottawa. Thank you dr. S. Lessard , you save my life and my family. I.T./ 02.20.2015/Ottawa

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015