Ratings for Dr. Alma Nenshi

Dr was friendly and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I recently had my initial consult with Dr. Nenshi. I have never had such a thorough exam to help diagnose certain problems and areas to be worked on. Dr. Nenshi has a very caring, knowledgeable and helpful way about her. I felt a difference after my first adjustment and I am very excited about seeing Dr. Nenshi to help me reach my optimal health goals.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Nenshi eliminated allergies that I have had since birth. It has opened a who new life for me. No other doctor in world was willing to work with me, and at the age of 28, I had chicken for the first time. Her manner is professional. She is very, very knowledgeable. She takes the time to talk with you and this sometimes runs her a bit behind. But she will never sacrifice a patients care due to time constraints which shows a commitment level to health and wellness. Her nutrition advice is amazing and I can honestly say I refer her to everyone I know. She changes lives daily for the better and I hope this helps others as it did me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Nenshi's clinic is a very welcoming spot. It is clean, warm, and the staff are quick to respond and friendly. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2003 and have tried so many treatments to alleviate the pain and stiffness in my wrist and knee. Traditional Chinese Medicine, diet, exercise, low stress, and adequate sleep have helped. In three treatments with Dr. Nenshi I have seen significant increase in the mobility of my wrist. I was shocked. I have tried and met so many practitioners and Dr. Nenshi is the second I've seen (seen about 15) to provide me with progress. I like her approach to full health and focus on complete body healing versus reducing the symptoms. It's very exciting to meet a person and doctor that is as excited about optimal health as I am. She is very knowledgeable and uses many different forms of treatment. I am happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

After years of back & neck pain, digestive problems, hormonal imbalance and sleepless nights, together with dwindling energy and mood swings, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I put all my determination into working with Dr.Nenshi to improve my health & change my lifestyle.It has now been just over 4 weeks since I commenced treatment,beginning with chiropractic adjustments and nutritional guidance. I now feel much better & more positive about the future. Dr.Nenshi also provides wonderful support and nutritional advice. I would recommend Dr. Nenshi to anyone who, like me, wishes to take charge of their life with the intention of improving their physical & mental well being. As a footnote, my husband and son are also enjoying the benefits of Dr. Nenshi’s incredible knowledge and experience. Carol Hick Millarville, Alberta

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr Nenshi is a very thorough and knowledgeable practitioner. Her patients are very important and she listens to concerns and provides avenues of treatments to alleviate patient pain and discomfort. Dr Nenshi treats the whole patient and not just a symptom.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Nenshi is the best out there. Her desire to always learn and apply her knowledge better enables her to approach health issues from a variety of angles/methods. She's also very good about explaining what might be going on, treatment options, the why/how behind the treatment, etc. and is open about it if she doesn't know quite what's up (but will always do more digging if she doesn't know the answer). She's extremely warm, friendly and personable, and genuinely cares about her patients as whole people. She is committed to empowering patients to take ownership of their health and to make lifestyle changes that will improve their overall wellbeing. She encourages you to ask questions and always takes time to ensure that you understand everything and are comfortable with her recommendation. She's all about partnership with her patients. She is also committed to community outreach, and her seminars are both free (suggested donation to the food bank) and full of good, practical info.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Nenshi is certainly a nice chiropractor. She is very confident about making recommendations, but they are not always based on sound medicine. I saw another chiropractor in the city who made differing recommendations - and then showed my the scientific studies which supported his approach. Now I see results...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I have not met a health care professional so involved with making sure the whole body is healthy. Dr. Nenshi's standard of care is so high I would not hesitate to recommend her anyone I know. My story starts as most people seeking Chiropractic treatment for the first time. I was in pain and had tried many different treatments to help heal my back and was living in pain every day. After seeing Dr.Nenshi 3 days a week for 8 weeks the change in my condition was so profound I couldn’t believe I was so reluctant to try Chiropractic therapy. I would continue to see Dr.Nenshi 1 or 2 times a week with amazing results, not only did we correct my spinal curve (scoliosis) by almost 40% but I live day to day with little to no pain! Hard to believe some days since when I came to her office I thought I would be in pain forever. In addition to the near pain free life I live she has also helped me with nutrition including eating right for my body type and all over body health.I am so grateful to her.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Alma Nenshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients