Dr. Alma Nenshi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alma Nenshi

I have suffered from dizziness and balance issues for 3 years. I was very impressed with the amount of time Dr. Nenshi has taken with me to figure out what my issues are. She is very kind and caring. I have been to numerous Doctors and Specialists all of whom spent maybe 10-15 minutes with me. Dr, Nenshi explains everything clearly as we go along with treatment. She has no problem answering my questions. The minute I walked into the office I felt comfortable. Tannis the receptionist is wonderful. They are a great team. I look forward to continuing my treatment with Dr, Nenshi.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I am blessed to enjoy Dr. Nenshi in my life. For my family, she is more than an excellent professional chiropractor, she is an inspiration. Applying her expertise, Dr. Nenshi is also using her natural gift of knowing instantaneously the remedy for any physical or emotional discomfort. Every session is such a fortunate occasion to delight her compassionate presence, and her magic adjustments. My children truly love her, and both of them dream to became chiropractors. I highly recommend Dr. Alma Nenshi for mind, body, and soul.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I have just been diagnosed with Hashimoto disease and was searching for alternative health approach. Dr.Nenshi seemed like a reasonable choice. I can not believe how only three treatments of strenghtening my spine has already improved my energy levels so much. I feel no pain in my back and I wake up refreshed and full of energy which has not happened for me in almost 3 years. I can't wait for my next treatment with Dr. Nenshi. She has a dietary plan and exercise regimen also planned for me so I can finally start losing weight and continue on becoming healthy again. I also have to mention how the whole atmosphere in the clinic is very relaxed. I have two small children that I bring to my appointments and they are kept busy by Tannis who is a wonderful receptionist at the clinic. I will continue to write my reviews as soon as I get more results.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

My friends daughter went up 2 reading levels in 1 month after seeing Dr. Nenshi so I thought why not try her treatment on my 9 year old daughter, who is diagnosed with ADHD and learning disabilities in math and writing. In just 4 treatments what used to take 40 minutes to do in homework is taking 15 minutes. No frustrations for either of us. She is more focused and has more energy. Really grateful for such amazing results without having to go the medication route. Highly recommend seeing Dr. Nenshi for anyone with a child who is struggling with learning to see how she can help.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I am feeling better after every visit. Filled with pain for months after a few visits with Dr Nenshi has made me feel I am getting back to being healthy. Her full body approach to balancing my system is working.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Nenshi recently to address pain in my hip that has lasted for approx. 2 years. It was my first time seeing a Chiropractor. My only regret now is that I waited so long. In only a few treatments (so far) Dr. Nenshi has helped me to become almost pain free. Her wholistic approach to improving wellness and healing the body from within is exactly what I was searching for. She is extremely kind and compassionate and takes the time to explain everything she is doing and to ensure that I understand what is happening. She also invites her patients to ask questions, which is very refreshing. The overall environment of the clinic is very relaxed and Tannis is wonderful to all of the patients as they enter the office and throughout their appointment as well. I have already recommended the clinic to several people and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor. I would recommend her to anyone I know. She is very interested in her patient's well being.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Our daughter was giving up her dreams at 19 as she was struggling with unexplained pain, weakness, hand tremors, and a lack of balance. She couldnt hold a pen to do school work. Dr. Nenshi was very thorough, and gave her hope. Within a week the tremors, pain and weakness are gone. She is starting to resume regular activities one might expect from a 19 year old. Most importantly she isnt having to regulate her day, and manage activites based on pain tolerance. Dr. Nenshi looked at the whole picture and came up with a plan which has surpassed any of the treatments we've tried via family doctors, other chiropractors and physio therapists. The difference is night and day. This weekend was spent sewing - an activiy she hasnt been able to do for over a year. Dr Nenshi cares, and takes the time to explain and explore.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Although Janine started reading at age 4, it was clear something was wrong by age 11 when she had no desire to read anything but comics. When she read, she tired easily, couldn't concentrate, & took a long time to read a few pages. She was embarrassed to read aloud because she was slow, skipped/reversed words, & read words that didn't even exist. Our optometrist had told us she had an incurable condition in her eye which caused it to move improperly. One day, Janine woke up with vertigo. Although she improved after a week, she struggled with mild vertigo for a month. Then after the 1st session with Dr. Nenshi, Janine improved dramatically! After 3 sessions, she barely had any symptoms. To our amazement, not only did Dr. Nenshi cure her of vertigo, but she cured Janine of her reading issue. She can now read textbooks! After being able to read quickly for the 1st time, Janine remarked: "Mommy, my eyes are moving so fast, I don't know what to do!" We are forever grateful to Dr. Nenshi!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Nenshi is a wonderful chirpractor who's 'whole-body' approach to treatment is refreshing to find these days. She doesn't just treat the symptoms, she delves deeper to find/heal the cause. Dr. Nensi is very thorough and I appreciate the effort she expends to ensure that I not only know what she is doing to my body but also the impact it has on my over-all health. I have whole-heartedly recommended her to my family, my friends and my colleagues.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Alma Nenshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

First Health Network