Ratings for Dr. Alma Nenshi

I had chronic neck pain a couple years ago and went to see Dr. Nenshi. After a couple months of treatment I felt much better and the pain was gone. This year the pain came back and I went to see her a month ago for a treatment and that night I had the best sleep in a month or so. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks. George

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

40 minutes late for appointment and put me in a room with a male without asking me if it was okay first. Dr. Neshi appears very knowledge and I have no doubt she knows what she is doing but the atmosphere is lacking. Wouldn't return

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Alma Nenshi

Dr. Alma Nenshi's response
First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback so we can strive to improve our services. If I knew who you were I would contact you personally to apologize. There is no excuse for anyone to have to wait that long for an appointment and then feel disheartened by sharing a room. I'm very sorry. The day you were in the office was an extremely challenging day. I had been away for a family emergency so we were catching up helping those who we weren't able to serve the week prior. To add to this there were two patients with complex neurological concerns that needed additional time than we had allotted for so this put us further behind. Also I had hired new staff that started that day. Although our goal is to serve patients promptly when they arrive, we also never want to compromise on the quality of care patients deserve. So unfortunately, despite our best efforts, patients sometimes do wait a bit for their appointments. But it is never our intention for patients to wait as long as you did. If it's any consolation, please know that if you ever had a concern that needed a little extra attention or time, we would do our best to care for you just like we helped the other patients that day. As for sharing a room, I'm sorry we didn't offer you the choice ahead of time. We took it for granted that all our patients know to ask if they would like to be served in our private treatment room. Please let us know your preference when you arrive next time and we'll make sure you are looked after. Our first treatment room has a privacy screen that allows us to serve two patients in a semi-private setting so we can help patients who need longer appointments (30-90 mins), without limiting access to care for others. Also in an effort to serve more patients in shorter times and improve patient care, we have purchased additional equipment and are hiring a second staff member. Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your experience. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better. Dr. Nenshi

Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Nenshi has been a godsend and I can't thank her enough. Not only has she helped me to get my chronic pain and inflammation in balance but she has connected me just recently with Brain Tap. I am a middle aged woman in menopause suffering from the usual maladies but along with my regular nighttime hot flushes I experience a stinging, very uncomfortable, pain that courses down my arms, groin area and legs. This pain is so uncomfortable it forces me from my bed several times a night to try to make it stop. At a routine visit with Dr. Nenshi I was able to access one of the segments on menopause and I've been using the technique described with wonderful results. I am now able to stop the uncomfortable pain shorty after it begins without even leaving my bed and am noticing less frequent attacks of my hot flushes. Thanks again to Dr. Nenshi, no matter what challenge I face her with she finds a way to help.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Im in pain for the last 3 years. Try to do a lot of pain relieving methods, but it wont go away. Finally , in my moments of pain , finally decided to see a chiropractor, Re: Dr. A. Nenshi, been to several sessions already, and glad there is some improvement on the pain im suffering. might take a while, and im glad its for the better. its a scientific approach tha t she do and she capable and knowledgeable about it. Hope few more sessions and finally feel better again, hopefully, and with God's help and mercy.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I went to see Dr. Nenshi a couple of months ago to fulfill a New Year's resolution which was to gain strength and have less pain in my hip and back. I am over 60 so it was not an easy task. I had to start somewhere and wanted to find out the cause of my problems. Dr. Nenshi has an innate sense of what is wrong and knows what needs to be done. I was fitted with custom orthotics which helped the pain in my back almost immediately. I had adjustments to my hips and back done and they also helped. I also have been strength training to gain more strength and added yoga to my journey to better health. I would very likely have floundered without Dr. Nenshi's help and guidance. I am now pain free most of the time, have better posture and feel 10 years younger. I made a decision to become a healthier version of myself....mission accomplished.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My 13 yr old daughter was injured playing volleyball and went to see a physiotherapist to help her recover. After 6 weeks, we hadn't seen much improvement and were pretty much told that she probably wouldn't be able to fully recover and her chance of re-Occurrence was highly probable. After chatting with a colleague, she told me I had to take my daughter to Dr Nenshi....well, this was the beginning of an amazing journey. When we got there, Dr Nenshi made us feel welcomed and heard our concerns. To our amazement, she told us before even checking her out that she'd figure it out and have her fixed in no time. The initial exam was absolutely mind blowing....had my daughter in tears. She identified the problem without us even telling her where it hurt. Every test she did, she explained in terms we understood what she was discovering. Then, after a few adjustments, she had restored the strength in my daughters limbs and had also lessened the pain and stiffness. After a little over a month, not only has she fully recovered but she found her spark again and has hope that she will be able to continued excelling and enjoying the sport she loves. Unlike other dr's and specialists we'd seen, instead of telling my daughter to take it easy and try not to dive to aggravate the injury, Dr Nenshi told my daughter to play hard and try everything she needs to do so that she can adjust her body to perform at her max. Amazingly, she did. I was so impressed, I want to start seeing Dr Nenshi myself so I can feel young again!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Nenshi is so knowledgeable and caring towards results for her patients. She has treated me for a shoulder injury which had caused nerve damage and loss of feeling in my index finger. I tried all types of treatments and Dr Nenshi gave me relieve with adjustments. I would highly recommend her for any ailments you experience.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My 3 month old son had a severe case of tortokolis where he only turned his head to one side. After 1 appointment doctor then she helped him out to the point where I saw a calmer baby. She also improved his latch. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with and is very trustworthy. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have suffered from dizziness and balance issues for 3 years. I was very impressed with the amount of time Dr. Nenshi has taken with me to figure out what my issues are. She is very kind and caring. I have been to numerous Doctors and Specialists all of whom spent maybe 10-15 minutes with me. Dr, Nenshi explains everything clearly as we go along with treatment. She has no problem answering my questions. The minute I walked into the office I felt comfortable. Tannis the receptionist is wonderful. They are a great team. I look forward to continuing my treatment with Dr, Nenshi.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I am blessed to enjoy Dr. Nenshi in my life. For my family, she is more than an excellent professional chiropractor, she is an inspiration. Applying her expertise, Dr. Nenshi is also using her natural gift of knowing instantaneously the remedy for any physical or emotional discomfort. Every session is such a fortunate occasion to delight her compassionate presence, and her magic adjustments. My children truly love her, and both of them dream to became chiropractors. I highly recommend Dr. Alma Nenshi for mind, body, and soul.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Alma Nenshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California