Dr. Alma Nenshi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alma Nenshi

A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with severe Osteo-Arthritis in both hips and could only walk about 5-6 blocks with a noticeable limp and never able to walk downhill without pain spikes shooting down my leg. My initial Durolane Injections for pain would last only 3 months. That's when Dr. Nenshi mentioned FSM (Frequency Specific Microcurrent), being a constant skeptic I figured I would give it a go for 6 sessions. After session one I felt a bit better, however really couldn't say for sure. After sessions two and three I was finally starting to walk downhill in minimal pain. Now after my six sessions; WOW. I can now walk 3-4 km a day up and downhill without pain and I've been able to stretch out my last Durolane Injection out to 9 months any have way more mobility in both hips. Thanks Alma

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I cannot share enough and thank enough on how much Dr. Nenshi has changed my life and how she has impacted my ability to carry out my everyday work as a mom, as a wife and as an entrepreneur. I came to see her right after Canada day. I could hardly walk let alone stand up or even put my pants on. I had carried my 4 month old for an extended period of time plus I had additional pelvic and low back issues from prior years, and from during and after pregnancy. I was an intense mess! Dr. Nenshi scooped me up and had me sorted with the laser, and the micro-current and regular adjustments. After about 6 treatments I all of sudden realized I could put on my own pants all by myself ( my husband had to help me with my underwear, socks and pants on a daily basis ), and I could begin to get out of bed by myself. These things I have struggled with for years. I was able to be a more present and positive parent and wife and my business improved greatly with not carrying the pain I once had. Things don't magically clear up, it took time to get like this and in turn it took time to improve and correct. I decided to invest in my health and dedicate time and money to see her regularly. I am able to be a more present and positive parent and wife and my business improved greatly with not carrying the pain I once had. A month or so after I began with Nenshi, I all of a sudden had extreme vertigo, with a slight tremor in my right arm. I woke up with it and I had no idea what to do. I saw my family doctor asap, she said "it will take about a month to resolve itself, there is nothing you can do to improve it, you just need to wait", she gave me medication to help with the dizziness and said check back with her in a month. The best I could do to help myself was lay flat and not move. Thankfully I had an adjustment booked for the following day, my back was beyond in pain with laying for so long. Once again Dr. Nenshi scooped me up, placed me on micro-current , did a few neurological tests and treatments ( to help my arm tremor ), and then an adjustment. I was 80% better! I had 3 more treatments and it was clear. No meds and I was back to work with in 4 days. If you have questions, she takes the time to talk with you in person, over the phone or over email. She is constantly striving to always be a better doctor, who is dedicated to all of her patients. She is a kind, empathetic, compassionate person, who loves her career and all her patients. I recommend her whenever I can. My son, our daughter, my husband and my parents all see her now. I am grateful everyday that I and my family have met such an amazing human being who has dedicated her time to help us. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had chronic neck pain a couple years ago and went to see Dr. Nenshi. After a couple months of treatment I felt much better and the pain was gone. This year the pain came back and I went to see her a month ago for a treatment and that night I had the best sleep in a month or so. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks. George

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

40 minutes late for appointment and put me in a room with a male without asking me if it was okay first. Dr. Neshi appears very knowledge and I have no doubt she knows what she is doing but the atmosphere is lacking. Wouldn't return

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Alma Nenshi

Dr. Alma Nenshi's response
First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback so we can strive to improve our services. If I knew who you were I would contact you personally to apologize. There is no excuse for anyone to have to wait that long for an appointment and then feel disheartened by sharing a room. I'm very sorry. The day you were in the office was an extremely challenging day. I had been away for a family emergency so we were catching up helping those who we weren't able to serve the week prior. To add to this there were two patients with complex neurological concerns that needed additional time than we had allotted for so this put us further behind. Also I had hired new staff that started that day. Although our goal is to serve patients promptly when they arrive, we also never want to compromise on the quality of care patients deserve. So unfortunately, despite our best efforts, patients sometimes do wait a bit for their appointments. But it is never our intention for patients to wait as long as you did. If it's any consolation, please know that if you ever had a concern that needed a little extra attention or time, we would do our best to care for you just like we helped the other patients that day. As for sharing a room, I'm sorry we didn't offer you the choice ahead of time. We took it for granted that all our patients know to ask if they would like to be served in our private treatment room. Please let us know your preference when you arrive next time and we'll make sure you are looked after. Our first treatment room has a privacy screen that allows us to serve two patients in a semi-private setting so we can help patients who need longer appointments (30-90 mins), without limiting access to care for others. Also in an effort to serve more patients in shorter times and improve patient care, we have purchased additional equipment and are hiring a second staff member. Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your experience. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better. Dr. Nenshi

Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Nenshi has been a godsend and I can't thank her enough. Not only has she helped me to get my chronic pain and inflammation in balance but she has connected me just recently with Brain Tap. I am a middle aged woman in menopause suffering from the usual maladies but along with my regular nighttime hot flushes I experience a stinging, very uncomfortable, pain that courses down my arms, groin area and legs. This pain is so uncomfortable it forces me from my bed several times a night to try to make it stop. At a routine visit with Dr. Nenshi I was able to access one of the segments on menopause and I've been using the technique described with wonderful results. I am now able to stop the uncomfortable pain shorty after it begins without even leaving my bed and am noticing less frequent attacks of my hot flushes. Thanks again to Dr. Nenshi, no matter what challenge I face her with she finds a way to help.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Im in pain for the last 3 years. Try to do a lot of pain relieving methods, but it wont go away. Finally , in my moments of pain , finally decided to see a chiropractor, Re: Dr. A. Nenshi, been to several sessions already, and glad there is some improvement on the pain im suffering. might take a while, and im glad its for the better. its a scientific approach tha t she do and she capable and knowledgeable about it. Hope few more sessions and finally feel better again, hopefully, and with God's help and mercy.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I went to see Dr. Nenshi a couple of months ago to fulfill a New Year's resolution which was to gain strength and have less pain in my hip and back. I am over 60 so it was not an easy task. I had to start somewhere and wanted to find out the cause of my problems. Dr. Nenshi has an innate sense of what is wrong and knows what needs to be done. I was fitted with custom orthotics which helped the pain in my back almost immediately. I had adjustments to my hips and back done and they also helped. I also have been strength training to gain more strength and added yoga to my journey to better health. I would very likely have floundered without Dr. Nenshi's help and guidance. I am now pain free most of the time, have better posture and feel 10 years younger. I made a decision to become a healthier version of myself....mission accomplished.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My 13 yr old daughter was injured playing volleyball and went to see a physiotherapist to help her recover. After 6 weeks, we hadn't seen much improvement and were pretty much told that she probably wouldn't be able to fully recover and her chance of re-Occurrence was highly probable. After chatting with a colleague, she told me I had to take my daughter to Dr Nenshi....well, this was the beginning of an amazing journey. When we got there, Dr Nenshi made us feel welcomed and heard our concerns. To our amazement, she told us before even checking her out that she'd figure it out and have her fixed in no time. The initial exam was absolutely mind blowing....had my daughter in tears. She identified the problem without us even telling her where it hurt. Every test she did, she explained in terms we understood what she was discovering. Then, after a few adjustments, she had restored the strength in my daughters limbs and had also lessened the pain and stiffness. After a little over a month, not only has she fully recovered but she found her spark again and has hope that she will be able to continued excelling and enjoying the sport she loves. Unlike other dr's and specialists we'd seen, instead of telling my daughter to take it easy and try not to dive to aggravate the injury, Dr Nenshi told my daughter to play hard and try everything she needs to do so that she can adjust her body to perform at her max. Amazingly, she did. I was so impressed, I want to start seeing Dr Nenshi myself so I can feel young again!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Nenshi is so knowledgeable and caring towards results for her patients. She has treated me for a shoulder injury which had caused nerve damage and loss of feeling in my index finger. I tried all types of treatments and Dr Nenshi gave me relieve with adjustments. I would highly recommend her for any ailments you experience.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My 3 month old son had a severe case of tortokolis where he only turned his head to one side. After 1 appointment doctor then she helped him out to the point where I saw a calmer baby. She also improved his latch. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with and is very trustworthy. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Alma Nenshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients