Dr. Chandan Brar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

When our miracle-working chiro retired we were devastated, We had tried other chiros when he was on extended vacations, but they often made us worse. However, he recommended Chandan Brar and has trained him in the same miracle-working techniques. Chandan is a fantastic chiro - highly effective, kind and helpful, and a genuinely lovely person who is a joy to meet and know. Unlike so many chiros these days, he attracts clients because his treatments work, and doesn't need to try to trap people into contracts and coming in several times a week. He just fixes whatever joints are giving you problems, and his work is not limited only to the spine. We are so relieved to have Chandan Brar when we need his chiropractic skills, I recommend him unequivocally.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

It all started a handful of years ago when I did a 5k run and couldn't walk the next day without severe pain. I had many friends who were patients of Dr. Brar and were sick of hearing a 27 year old healthy woman complain of terrible hip pain. I finally caved and went to see him and I have never looked back. After just a few visits the pain, which I learned was nerve pain, had dramatically improved. Once the initial issue was treated, I visited him regularly and that is when I became not only a dedicated patient but a huge advocate for both him as a doctor and for chiropractors in general. The changes were unbelievable. I slept better, I rarely, if ever, got sick. That is a miracle in an of itself considering I was that girl in the office who had a cold in the winter every month. I became keenly aware of my body so anytime something seemed off, I knew immediately. On top of his excellent treatment, his office, his staff and him as a person are the best of the best. It's not often your chiropractor genuinely engages you in conversation and is interested in your day to day life. He has allowed me to contact him via email with questions or concerns before booking an appointment. He has never made me feel like I HAVE to come and instead trusts me and my intuition that I know my body and will come and see him when I deem it necessary. Throw in an amazing and professional reception team and it doesn't get any better. It's not often you get a big love filled hug from a receptionist when she realizes your leaving Ottawa and she won't see you before you go. I can not recommend him enough. You will not regret seeing him I promise.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Brar has done amazing things for my knees. For almost three years, I had to reduce some of my activities due to pain in my knees (arthritis and shattered cartilage)...no running, no skiing, no squatting. I tried different treatments and nothing really worked that well (PRP and Viscosupplementation injections); I was told to "live with it and adjust your lifestyle". I was then convinced to see Dr. Brar even though my experience with Chiroprators in the past has not been positive. Dr. Brar asked that I give him a month and I agreed. After a month, the difference was significant...after 3 months, the improvements were amazing. Dr. Brar basically made more space in my knees by getting the bones to align properly. What a difference!!! I can squat, I can ski, I can mountain bike, I can run...all without pain. Dr. Brar bases his treatment on science and functional movements (what the body should be doing) and I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Brar!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I was numb and dizzy, and my doctor had no idea what was going on. The hospital doctor scared me by suggesting it was MS, and I saw no real solutions... fortunately I was able to see Dr. Brar who pinpointed an issue in my neck that was causing all my symptoms! I was so grateful to see a light at the end of the tunnel and that there was s solution to my problems. It’s amazing how much Chiropractic care can help.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, expert. I have been seeing Dr. Brar for about three months now for an ongoing shoulder injury. He was referred to me by someone whose opinion I value, and I am much better off for having taken up the referral. At my intake appointment he examined me and sent me for x-rays of both shoulders. That was the first good sign - he wanted to see how both functioned before intervening. Three months later, my shoulder (a 7 year issue) is basically tip top. He has also helped with issues in my neck, foot, knee, elbow and ribs. I think his training in New Zealand is what sets him apart form other good chiros I have had in the past - the whole body approach. This guy is fun, friendly, honest, and extremely competent. He cares about his patients, and no doubts there. I have sent my mom and dad to him and he is helping them a lot as well. I have also referred my girlfriend and multiple friends. Not sure why there are recent hater messages about his business, but he is a gem

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have gone to Dr. Brar with a few different injuries over the past 6 months, and each time he has been successful in eliminating my pain. At first I was skeptical of what a chiropractor could do for my recurring elbow issue, but he was able to eliminate it after a few visits. I highly recommend Chandan, he's a real professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

After an initial diagnosis by my MD as sciatica I was referred for physiotherapy. There was no mention of chiropractic which I was a little surprised. Several physiotherapy visits later with considerable anguish I was finally referred by a close friend to Dr Brar. I find it very discomforting to discover that MDs are so reluctant to refer patients with back problems to chiropractic versus physiotherapy. In my case I truly believe I could have been treated much sooner with subsequent relief of the extreme pain associated with sciatica. I am extremely grateful to Dr Brar for his identifying clearly what my problem was and treating me immediately resulting in a process leading to relief I was beginning to think was not available to me. I can't thank Dr Brar enough for not only his caring attitude but for his obvious professional ability . I say without reservation that Dr Brar, in my opinion, epitomizes what a chiropractor should be.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

He had no idea that I had a herniated disc for half a year. Please do not see a chiropractor and see a real doctor for your medical issues.

Submitted May 18, 2018

I have been going to his clinic for years, and will continue to do so. He is the absolute best chiropractor around. I have recommended him to every family member and friend, and they have done the same.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Our Chiropractor was moving towards retirement so we began the search for a new one. Our family of 5 is very active and our 3 girls have been in chiropractic care for many years. My youngest daughter had suffered for 3 years with foot issues that were thought to be plantar fasciitis, we tried 2 chiropractors, and physio with no success and after only a few months she is finally pain free!! I have suffered with a hip out of place from an injury for 5 years and it is almost securely back in it's place. My husband suffered with pinched nerves in his knee and elbow from his line of work and has not been experiencing any more pain. I have been recommending Dr. Brar to my friends and family. He is kind, gentle and welcoming. He takes time with his patients to explain exactly what is going on and exactly how he is going to fix it. My kids love him! We are so glad he was recommended to us!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language