You may also like

Rate Dr. Chandan Brar

Dr. Chandan Brar's Ratings

Dr. Brar was highly recommended to me by a friend of mine who also experienced similar back pain and spine issues. I found Dr. Brar excellent both in knowledge but also his kind demeanour which really helped to reassure me that I was making the right decision to seek much-needed treatment. My treatment helped my back pain but also alleviated joint pain that I didn't even realize was connected. Dr. Brar is excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr. Brar is the first Chiropractor I've seen and prior to my first visit, it was quite skeptical of Chiropractic. He took the time to explain everything so that I understood the diagnosis and his recommendations, which helped me feel comfortable with the treatment approach we were going to take. He never recommends unnecessary adjustments, and doesn't rush through his adjustments. I am glad that I choose Dr. Brar as my Chiropractor, and he has helped me greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Over the years, I've seen a number of chiropractors who's treatments left me unsatisfied with minimal pain relief. Thanks to Dr. Brar's expertise and genuine patient care, I can immediately notice a difference with his treatments. Dr. Brar goes above and beyond to take the required time needed to treat you as a patient and not simply another appointment. Surely, you'd agree that a certain trust level is required when choosing chiropractic care, and it is with great pleasure that I have chosen Dr. Brar to be my chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Brar is absolutely fabulous. I have seen a number of chiropractors over the years and I really appreciated his approach which was thorough, adapted and pleasant! I went to him practically immobile and I`m now back to running and doing all the things I love! Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Brar is simply the best. There are many people in my community who feel the same way and brag about him often. I was referred to him by my coworker after complaining about soreness and stiffness in my back and hips. Immediately after beginnings treatments I noticed an improvement in my hip and in my posture and flexibility. Now that I go consistently I have noticed an overall improvement in my health. I feel exactly how a 29 year old person should! The office is wonderful, his attentiveness is great and I couldn't be happier to have him as my doctor. You'd be very lucky to have him as yours.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2845325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My coworker recommended me to Dr. Brar. He helped me with my back pain, especially upper back c3 area. Amazing difference. He understands the mechanics and addressed it right. I am happy that I went to him. Also, like his staff with smiley faces (even during the cold long winter).

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2779892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Brar is a pleasure to visit. His treatments give me great short term relief, and will keep me active in the long term. His unique experience with sports injuries helped a lot while I was recovering from arm and hand injuries, and in keeping my ankles working for running. His clinic couldn't be more convenient, or his staff more friendly and efficient. I especially appreciate having the massage clinic right next door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I first went to see Dr. Brar following a diagnosis by my family doctor that I had scoliosis (curvature of the spine). As an active woman and someone who would like to remain active for a long time, I decided to seek chiropractic care to see what could be done to ensure that this condition did not deteriorate, and to explore what options I had to improve it. Dr. Brar’s thorough assessment during my initial visit also revealed other misalignments that I didn’t even know about, all of which contributed to tension areas in my body (including my knees), and random pain in my back, neck and shoulders.

Am I ever glad that I went to see to Dr. Brar! During the past few months, I have come to trust his high level of professionalism, breadth and depth of knowledge, and precise adjustments. Having seen another chiropractor before, I always had misgivings about hearing the “cracking” in my body during adjustments. The specialized table that Dr. Brar uses has removed this malaise.

As an added bonus, Dr. Brar is always in a positive frame of mind, has a genuine and welcoming smile, and provides me with tips and tricks to keep my body aligned between adjustments. As a result of his excellent care, I am very pleased to note that my back is noticeably better, my other pains have eased, and I feel a sense of improved alignment and increased energy flow in my body overall.

In short, Dr. Brar is the kind of health care professional I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking for the highest level of chiropractic care from a doctor who truly cares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Excellent experience in every way. I've struggled with lower back pain for several years and tried many different courses of treatment to no avail - including chiro with another doctor, which ended up being a very negative experience. I was referred to Dr. Brar by a friend and decided to give chiro a second chance. I'm so glad that I did, because within about 2 weeks (3 visits a week) I noticed a significant improvement and it's only continued to get better since then. Dr. Brar is kind, knowledgeable, clearly passionate about his work and an excellent communicator - he's happy to explain exactly what's wrong that day, what's causing it, and how/why he is treating it. He even goes out of his way to share articles/literature that might relate to a patient's particular problem... he clearly enjoys reading up on the latest research, even in his spare time. He is ever-professional and yet very friendly and approachable; everything you could want in a healthcare provider!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I have been under Dr Brar's care for 3(ish) years. He has helped me heal from chronic lower back pain. He is attentive and communicates well with me about my care. The reception staff at the practice are also lovely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603404].votes_count ]]