Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

Best Chiropractor I've ever had the pleasure of being treated by. Thoroughly knowledgeable, excellent communicator, truly skilled at resolving my injury. Look no further! You've found the finest !

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

After a few chiropractic visits with Dr. Brar my pinch nerve pain in my lower back is gone, my energy level have increased and my sleep has improved. I have already recommended him to family and friends, he's terrific!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Best Chiropractor in Ottawa by far! Worked/had treatment done by many others in the area and he's my go to! Have a Migraine he is the ONLY one who has been able to help me control them and my extreme lower back pain! Life Saver for sure. Amazing staff as well :)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Chandan has helped me to immediately get pain relief. I have complete confidence in his ability to diagnose a joint or pinched nerve problem and then do the manipulations required to correct it. I would recommend him absolutely to anyone who is nervous about chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I had been suffering from severe back-pain for years. I have tried Physiotherapy and several other chiropractors but to no avail. My family doctor had the audacity to tell me that I will just have to live with the pain and take meds for the rest of my life. Ever since I became Dr. Brar's patient, I have seen phenomenal results that can even be called "miraculous" in light of my family doctor's absolute statement. Not only have I gain greatr mobility, the pain is greatly reduced to a minimum. Dr. Brar takes the time to explain what he is doing, which I greatly appreciate, as it allows me as the patient to partake in and continue the healing process when I leave the office. Definitely recommend his to all I know.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Best chiro around. I tried him on advice from a friend, and I will never see anybody else. From ankles, to wrists, to shoulders, to hips.... he helped with it all.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Great clinic, great doctor. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Brar is second to none in his ability to navigate the body, diagnose ailments, and provide his patients with the required treatment. He is also a realist when it comes to his scope of practice and does not hesitate to refer out if needed. Dr. Brar is the first person I see for anything I need.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

It was wonderful to finally meet Dr. Brar on October 21st & 22nd. For months now my daughter, who is patient of Dr. Brar's, has been suggesting that I make an appointment with him. He is definitely one of the best, most thorough chiropractors I have been to...and I've seen many since 1995. I appreciate his professionalism, skills and empathetic manner. He has restored my faith in the chiropractic profession and he is my "Miracle Worker"! I have noticed a big improvement in my knee. My shoulder and lower back will take time. I look forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

He's definitely a chiropractor that I trust. He explained in detail what he recommended my treatment be. When I told him that I did not have insurance and it would come directly out of my pocket he made it work so that I could affordably get the treatment I needed. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language