Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

Dr. Brar is an amazing chiropractor. No doubt about it. His staff is friendly and inviting, he has a massive repertoire of techniques and skills and if you're as anxious as I am, he definitely can put you at ease. He explains what he is doing very well, and he will do everything in his power to help you understand your situation and heal from it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Before meeting him, I had seen three doctors and a GI for intense digestion issues (I had lost 2-3 lbs per week over four months and was generally shutting down from a lack of nutrients and sustenance) and none spent more than 5 minutes in a room with me before telling me that I "probably just had IBS" (a blanket statement to say the least). After a friend recommended Dr. Brar to me, I made an appointment and within two session had gotten X-rays done and had a treatment plan ready to go. He sat down with me and genuinely tried to get a decent picture of what was going on, which was greatly appreciated. The complete 180 I did within our three weeks of treatment was just shy of miraculous for me. I went from only being able to (barely) eat a gluten-free, vegan diet to eating regularly again. The cramping and bloating was gone within maybe 7 sessions and I started regaining weight after just 4 adjustments. I never would have thought that a chiropractor would help with digestion but as Dr. Brar explained "when you shake the tree trunk, the leaves will shake with it as well". Needless to say, I probably should have gone to see him sooner, but now that I've been in his care for only 3 weeks, I will definitely never stop consulting him whenever I can/need to.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He's the best! So happy with everything and the magic he does. I have always had lower back pain due to sports and posture habits. He has truly helped me and if you stick with his plan and suggestions you will 100% be feeling better.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have been going to Dr Brar for many years and he has helped me immensely. He is always kind, patient and understanding. He has given me great advice to assist with the adjustments as well and put together, have made me feel like a brand new person! I cannot recommend Dr. Brar enough. He is the only chiropractor I will ever see!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Brar for several years and can not say more great things about him. He had alleviated my bad hip/nerve pain, shoulder discomfort and regular day to day aches and pains. My health has also improved expedentially because of him. I rarely, if ever, get colds now and when I do, one visit to see him gets me on the road to health within 24-48 hours. He gives me his full attention and genuinely listens to me and never makes me feel rushed. I also never feel like he adjusts something that doesn't need it. I have seen other chiropractors and left their practice because I felt myself reverting back to my old aches and pains. I would recommend him 10 times over! You will not regret seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I've had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Brar for over 8 years and can first hand say he is truly a passionate person who cares about your needs. He takes the time to listen and his skills are top notch. I have recommended family and friends and he has never disappointed in resolving issues that most practitioners can't. Check out his new clinic and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I've known Dr Brar for 3 years. He's very professional and very caring. He's got great hands; his adjustments are very precise. He's helped me with my neck pain. His new clinic is way better than the last one.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Best Chiropractor I've ever had the pleasure of being treated by. Thoroughly knowledgeable, excellent communicator, truly skilled at resolving my injury. Look no further! You've found the finest !

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

After a few chiropractic visits with Dr. Brar my pinch nerve pain in my lower back is gone, my energy level have increased and my sleep has improved. I have already recommended him to family and friends, he's terrific!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Best Chiropractor in Ottawa by far! Worked/had treatment done by many others in the area and he's my go to! Have a Migraine he is the ONLY one who has been able to help me control them and my extreme lower back pain! Life Saver for sure. Amazing staff as well :)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Chandan has helped me to immediately get pain relief. I have complete confidence in his ability to diagnose a joint or pinched nerve problem and then do the manipulations required to correct it. I would recommend him absolutely to anyone who is nervous about chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language