Dr. Chandan Brar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

Dr. Brar is a miracle worker. Just amazing. I have recommended him to family and friends and they all love him too. Best I've ever seen and as a former rugby player I have seen many.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Four years ago I injured my lower back using a saw. At first it seemed like nothing, but from that day on I was cursed with lingering pain that got progressively worse over the years. It got to the point where I couldn’t even sit on a couch without injuring it. I saw multiple physiotherapists, an osteopath and was told that I had muscular pain and it was the fact that I lacked flexibility, which made me more prone to injury. It never made sense to me that it just muscular pain because I would feel a tingling pain/numb in my tailbone as well as shooting pain up the left side of my lower back. Needless to say they didn’t help me. About six months ago I was recommended to Dr. Brar and I’ll be honest, I was skeptical of seeing a chiropractor, only because I had bad luck in the past. But I had never seen a chiropractor and had nothing to lose at this point. The very first thing Dr. Brar did was send me to get x-rays and he discovered right away that I had been suffering from a bulging disc. After seeing Chandan consistently for the past six months I feel like a new human being!!! If I feel any sort of pain or sensation it’s literally for a second and then it’s gone instead of feeling it for weeks. I now can exercise and play sports like I used too, which is something I never thought I would be able to do again. This man gave me another shot at life and I will always be forever grateful for his help. Not only is he an amazing doctor, but he’s also an extremely kind and genuine person as well. The world needs more doctors like this!!! Anyone that’s reading this who is suffering from an injury, or knows someone from an injury, should go see Dr. Brar. The key thing I will add is you have to do the exercises he recommends. Most people get lazy and don’t do what they need to get better. So listen to what he says and hopefully he can change your life like he did mine!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr Brar is the most amazing chiropractor I've ever had and he had brought me back to my normal me so many times! I accumulate lots of tension in my upper back and neck from stress at work and standing on my feet all the time. He helps me to relueve that pain every time and to have my blood circulating normally again. This summer he saved my mom from sharp pain in her leg. After three visits she was able to move and sleep normally again. Thank you and your wonderful friendly always accommodating my needs and last minute changes staff. Wish you lots of great health and success in the future!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My back was in terrible condition before coming to this clinic within just a few visits Dr. Brar was able to get me moving again. I responded very quickly to his method of chiropractic. One of the best clinics ive been too especially for sports related injurys.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I took my husband to see Dr Brar after he hurt his back lifting the canoe on top of the truck. My husband didn't believe in chiropractor's and didn't believe it would help. After examining husband Dr Brar quickly identified the issue and adjusted his back. My husband was amazed that he felt so much better so quickly and has recommended Dr Brar to one of his friends. Also, Dr Brar's receptionist was so sweet and so reassuring to my husband. She was wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Brar is a wonderful chiropractor. He takes the time to truly listen to his patients and work through what is troubling them. I have had injuries that haven’t been cured after seeing many health care professionals however upon seeing him they are fixed with just a few adjustments. He is kind and patient and very approachable. I highly recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Brar is an exceptional Chiropractor. I had been suffering from a knee injury for over 4 months prior to seeking his support. He was quick to assess my knee and after confirming his suspicions through an x-ray, he began treating my injury the very next day. My knee is feeling better than it has in a very long time. He has also treated our two children and is amazing! I really value his knowledge, advice, gentle mannerisms and passion for helping his patients to be feeling at their very best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Brar for a few months now. He is a wonderful chiropractor, very knowledgeable, and always punctual. He is also very friendly and is genuinely interested in his patients. Office staff is very friendly as well. Since seeing him, he has diagnosed and addressed health issues I've had for years, though others in his field (and other medical fields) haven't been able to. He has unique and specific techniques he uses to heal and transform you back into health. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

When I first met Dr. Brar, I was barely walking! I had a bad knee and a bad ankle, on opposite legs of course. I had previously been to other doctors and was told that a certain medical cream would fix my knee. After being told this, I was looking for something a little more reliable than that. One of my buddies was already a patient of Dr. B and he quickly recommended I go see him. On top of having a bad knee and ankle, my shoulder was also giving me problems from extensive volleyball playing. I was skeptical at first, but after a few treatments I could walk, run, jump, and even play volleyball comfortably! He has done wonders on me, by putting all of my joints back in place so many times. Over the year that I have been visiting him I have had more and more areas looked at, from fixing ribs to shifting tendons to having a motorcycle crush my foot. He has fixed all these things and more! Dr. B is a kind person who is always willing to take the time to explain every step he does to me when I have a question. He never makes me feel stupid or belittles me if I don't know what he is doing. He never pushes me to do something I am uncomfortable with. His profession works on trust, and I would trust him with my life. 10/10 WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Brar is an amazing chiropractor. No doubt about it. His staff is friendly and inviting, he has a massive repertoire of techniques and skills and if you're as anxious as I am, he definitely can put you at ease. He explains what he is doing very well, and he will do everything in his power to help you understand your situation and heal from it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Before meeting him, I had seen three doctors and a GI for intense digestion issues (I had lost 2-3 lbs per week over four months and was generally shutting down from a lack of nutrients and sustenance) and none spent more than 5 minutes in a room with me before telling me that I "probably just had IBS" (a blanket statement to say the least). After a friend recommended Dr. Brar to me, I made an appointment and within two session had gotten X-rays done and had a treatment plan ready to go. He sat down with me and genuinely tried to get a decent picture of what was going on, which was greatly appreciated. The complete 180 I did within our three weeks of treatment was just shy of miraculous for me. I went from only being able to (barely) eat a gluten-free, vegan diet to eating regularly again. The cramping and bloating was gone within maybe 7 sessions and I started regaining weight after just 4 adjustments. I never would have thought that a chiropractor would help with digestion but as Dr. Brar explained "when you shake the tree trunk, the leaves will shake with it as well". Needless to say, I probably should have gone to see him sooner, but now that I've been in his care for only 3 weeks, I will definitely never stop consulting him whenever I can/need to.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language