Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

Dr. Brar is second to none in his ability to navigate the body, diagnose ailments, and provide his patients with the required treatment. He is also a realist when it comes to his scope of practice and does not hesitate to refer out if needed. Dr. Brar is the first person I see for anything I need.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

It was wonderful to finally meet Dr. Brar on October 21st & 22nd. For months now my daughter, who is patient of Dr. Brar's, has been suggesting that I make an appointment with him. He is definitely one of the best, most thorough chiropractors I have been to...and I've seen many since 1995. I appreciate his professionalism, skills and empathetic manner. He has restored my faith in the chiropractic profession and he is my "Miracle Worker"! I have noticed a big improvement in my knee. My shoulder and lower back will take time. I look forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

He's definitely a chiropractor that I trust. He explained in detail what he recommended my treatment be. When I told him that I did not have insurance and it would come directly out of my pocket he made it work so that I could affordably get the treatment I needed. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I've had assessments at other chiropractor offices in the past and none of them made me feel comfortable enough to recommend to my mom (who has 2 budging disks among other bone issues) to start receiving treatment from them until we met Dr. Brar. After the assessment with him explained in detail what my mom's condition was and recommended a less aggressive technique that involved a table that she would lay on that dropped with Dr. Brar's guidance as well as a hand held device that gently placed the budging disks back into place. after just a few weeks we immediately saw results. after a few months and my moms back in considerably better and she is in a very good position to get back to her old self. Dr. Brar adjusted the treatment as time went along to tailor the different techniques that best suited my mom. Which has worked very well! I highly recommend Dr.Brar! Sami

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Like everyone else here, it seems, I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Brar. After many past visits to another chiropractor (who I believe actually made the problem worse), a friend recommended Dr. Brar instead and he identified and began treating my back pain immediately. He is personable and professional, uses a gentle but effective technique, actually LISTENS to patients and approaches each adjustment in a unique way – rather than always doing the same few movements. He doesn’t just treat you; he explains the problem, tells you what he’s doing and why, and gives you the tools you need to maintain your own path to better health. He also answers patient questions/concerns by email, going above and beyond the usual weekly office hours and making people feel that their health truly is a top priority for him. If you are AT ALL interested in finding or changing chiropractors, your first and last call should be to Dr. Brar – you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I will add my voice to the growing list of Dr. Brar's highly satisfied patients. Having lived in different cities in Ontario, and having visited various chiropractors over the years to improve my scoliosis, Dr. Brar's excellent care stands out above the rest. He is now my trusted chiropractic professional who has been able to help me in real-time to gain increased mobility, reduce tension in my body due to misalignment, and treat me like a whole human being with his friendly, gentle, compassionate, knowledgeable manner. I have and will continue to heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The pain is nearly gone after 5 adjustments. Before daily activity was unberable. He also identified the root cause of my problem after several back specialists couldn't.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have never been happier with chiropractor treatment like I am now after being recommended appointment with Dr. Brar! Knowledgeable, professional, gentle care with great results after my first time ! Can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I simply can’t recommend Dr. Brar highly enough. I was having significant Plantar Facia issues that kept me from running and made standing at work uncomfortable. I was sidelined for over a year, put on a significant amount of weight and was worried I would not be able to run again. On four separate occasions, friends had recommended Dr. Brar to me. Upon our first meeting he was very friendly and listened intently to my issues. He was able to identify the source of the problem, put together a treatment plan and within a couple of weeks I was able to start running again. I have no more pain and I also no longer need my orthotics! His specialized training and intuitive nature made all the difference! He really is the best Chiropractor in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Brar is deserving of every single one of his fantastic reviews.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language