You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

I simply can’t recommend Dr. Brar highly enough. I was having significant Plantar Facia issues that kept me from running and made standing at work uncomfortable. I was sidelined for over a year, put on a significant amount of weight and was worried I would not be able to run again. On four separate occasions, friends had recommended Dr. Brar to me. Upon our first meeting he was very friendly and listened intently to my issues. He was able to identify the source of the problem, put together a treatment plan and within a couple of weeks I was able to start running again. I have no more pain and I also no longer need my orthotics! His specialized training and intuitive nature made all the difference! He really is the best Chiropractor in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Brar is deserving of every single one of his fantastic reviews.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Brar. He is gentle, kind, caring, knowledgeable, fun and extremely personable.I have complete confidence and faith in Chandan and his multifaceted skill sets. He is the best.. Recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Brar has been extremely helpful to both my daughter and I. I can't say enough positive things about his knowledge, thoroughness, and committment to research other treatments and solutions should he not see the progress he expects. He's a terrific Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

It had been 10 years since I saw a chiropractor as the last one made me worse rather than better. However, despite various other health treatments my back problems continued to deteriorate. I decided to seek out chiropractic care again, but this time I sought out the best reviewed chiropractors in Ottawa. That’s how I found Dr. Brar. Not only is Dr. Brar an excellent chiropractor, he is a true healer in his profession. In any profession there are only a few who are truly gifted at what they do. Thankfully, Dr. Brar is one of the gifted. I know this is a rare thing to find. Therefore, if you are looking for a chiropractor, do yourself a favor and come seek out Dr. Brar as he has the ability to change your life for the better.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I've had back issues since around 20 years old. I had never seen a chiropractor before and my friend pointed me towards Dr. Brar. Not only did Dr. Brar fix my back issues, he helped with my sleeping and set me on the right track towards healthier living. When my son was born, we brought him to see Dr. Brar since we had issues with my older daughter with reflux and generally being sick a lot. My son is now 2 years old and has not been half as sick as my daughter and did not suffer any reflux. We generally believe it was due to Dr. Brar's care. I had lost contact with Dr. Brar for about 6 months and saw a different chiropractor, and I quickly developed some hip issues, which said chiropractor was not able to fix over the course of 3-4 months. I found Dr. Brar again and in ONE VISIT, he helped rid the pain I would experience in my hip when waking in the morning. I'm now bringing my daughter to see him as well and I would recommend him to ANYONE who needs a knowledgable, FRIENDLY and well trained chiropractor. Simply the best one in the city.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Our retiring Chiropractor gave us a few referrals including Dr Brar. After some research we decided to try out Dr Brar and truly appreciated his expertise and high level of care. In the summer of 2015 we were notified that Dr Brar was going to no longer practice.  We were fortunate to be able to call upon our 'retired' chiropractor for continued care. Despite several requests from the previous clinic we had no desire to return. We had been sold on Dr. Brar's care. We eventually sought out Dr. Brar at the new clinic and are once again benefiting from his care.

Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Brar has been taking care of my lower back problems for 3 years since he worked at a different clinic. Now he has his own clinic and it took me a bit to find him again because I did not get the same care, attention and great bed side manners that I got from him with any other Chiropractor. I am so glad I found his new clinic at 1200 Prince of Wales and I am so pleased to be under his care again.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Brar is a skilled diagnostician and finds your problems quickly and fixes them. His intuitive gentle nature helped me tremendously in correcting mistakes made by another professional. He throughly assessed me and took x rays to identify my problem and educated me on my condition. More importantly, he advised me what treatment technique would be appropriate in my specific case. He truly focuses on the whole patient and quickly communicates with one's health care team as needed. To me, he's like a personal cheerleader and has motivated me to take charge of my health. He has treated my multiple health issues and helps me manage my chronic pain from fibromyalgia. With the way simple and understandable way that Dr. Brar explains chiropractic treatment, even the strongest skeptics will be convinced and grateful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Brar by another chiropractor because of his specialized training and expertise. I suffered an injury to my tailbone (coccyx) during child birth and he is the first chiropractor I met, who was able to effectively treat it and give me massive relief. I suffered the same injury during the birth of my first child and was never able to get help with it. In our first visit I was in terrible pain & incredibly emotional after having just given birth; he was incredibly patient as well as kind and compassionate. We had to pause my assessment so I could nurse my newborn during the visit; again he was overwhelmingly kind and gracious in what was an obviously difficult time for me. He also adjusted my 2 &1/2 week old baby during that first visit. He continues to impress me with his knowledge & expertise as various issues surface. I have seen numerous chiropractors in my life, having lived in three different provinces and various cities; I have never met anyone as good as Dr. Brar. He has adjusted body parts that I did not even know fell into chiropratic care, (i.e.: my sinuses, my elbows & wrists, my son for his ear infection)based on my previous experiences. I have recommended him to numerous friends and every one of them has also been pleased by his care. So thankful for him and the difference he makes to my families health!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I simply can’t recommend Dr. Brar highly enough. I was having significant Plantar Facia issues that kept me from running and made standing at work uncomfortabl..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar is deserving of every single one of his fantastic reviews. "

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar. He is gentle, kind, caring, knowledgeable, fun and extremely personable.I have complete confidence and faith in Chandan and his multifaceted skill set..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar has been extremely helpful to both my daughter and I. I can't say enough positive things about his knowledge, thoroughness, and committment to researc..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It had been 10 years since I saw a chiropractor as the last one made me worse rather than better. However, despite various other health treatments my back probl..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had back issues since around 20 years old. I had never seen a chiropractor before and my friend pointed me towards Dr. Brar. Not only did Dr. Brar fix my..."

April 2, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.chiroandwellnessclinic.com" to "http://www.chiroandwellnessclinic.com/".

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our retiring Chiropractor gave us a few referrals including Dr Brar. After some research we decided to try out Dr Brar and truly appreciated his expertise and h..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar has been taking care of my lower back problems for 3 years since he worked at a different clinic. Now he has his own clinic and it took me a bit to fi..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar is a skilled diagnostician and finds your problems quickly and fixes them. His intuitive gentle nature helped me tremendously in correcting mistakes ma..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Brar by another chiropractor because of his specialized training and expertise. I suffered an injury to my tailbone (coccyx) during child ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have lived in several provinces and have been seeing a chiropractor for the last 25 years and out of all the chirporators I have had the pleasure to see, Dr. ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chandan Brar is a top-notch chiropractic rockstar! I have been his patient for five years. His incredible knowledge, excellence with multiple techniques,..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Bar since 2010. My spine was in bad shape but with the caring touch of Dr Brar, I have regained the quality of life I was used to. D..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The very best of the best. Was referred when my Dr. (whom I loved dearly) retired. Never thought I could find another chiropractor who was as good as my former..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! Very kind and explains things well. "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. I was referred to Dr. Brar when mine retired. I am extremely happy with being under his care. He patiently listens, is very kind, is gentle, ..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing man, amazing chiropractor. So thankful I found him again at the Chiropractic and Wellness Clinic on Prince of Wales Drive. Thankful:)"

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar has been a valuable find. I am very glad to have him there to help crack me back into shape. He knows what he is doing and doesn't just rely on machine..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar is a fantastic chiropractor, and one that I recommend to everyone. I've had adjustments by other doctors in the past that were incredibly rough and le..."

November 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.chiroandwellnessclinic.com".

November 1, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "6132269800".

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After ten years of suffering from back pain. Dr. Brar was the only one that assessed me properly and designed a program to get me pain free. I am able to do so ..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In November 2013 I was suffering some severe back and leg issues the pain and uncomfortness was unbearable with hesitation I had no other options but to go see ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At first I dint believe in chiopractor, I wasn't sure on how, he would help me . I had bad circulation and inflammation of my muscle. I couldn't even lift a c..."

October 19, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.glebechiropractic.com/" to "http://www.drchandanbrar.com/". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended, he's really awesome. Prior to seeing him, I had back pain for years, pretty much on a daily basis. Physio yielded no major improvements... ..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar is exceptionally knowledgeable and talented and has helped me tremendously with body pain, posture, and other health issues. I appreciate his thorough ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always leave the office feeling amazing no matter what the problem! Don't waste time seeing anyone else!"

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar was highly recommended to me by a friend of mine who also experienced similar back pain and spine issues. I found Dr. Brar excellent both in knowledge ..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar is the first Chiropractor I've seen and prior to my first visit, it was quite skeptical of Chiropractic. He took the time to explain everything so tha..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the years, I've seen a number of chiropractors who's treatments left me unsatisfied with minimal pain relief. Thanks to Dr. Brar's expertise and genuine p..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brar is absolutely fabulous. I have seen a number of chiropractors over the years and I really appreciated his approach which was thorough, adapted and plea..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brar is simply the best. There are many people in my community who feel the same way and brag about him often. I was referred to him by my coworker after com..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.glebechiropractic.com" to "http://www.glebechiropractic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1S 5K4". Address has been updated from "None" to "99 Fifth Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132379000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My coworker recommended me to Dr. Brar. He helped me with my back pain, especially upper back c3 area. Amazing difference. He understands the mechanics and addr..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brar is a pleasure to visit. His treatments give me great short term relief, and will keep me active in the long term. His unique experience with sports inju..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first went to see Dr. Brar following a diagnosis by my family doctor that I had scoliosis (curvature of the spine). As an active woman and someone who would l..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience in every way. I've struggled with lower back pain for several years and tried many different courses of treatment to no avail - including c..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been under Dr Brar's care for 3(ish) years. He has helped me heal from chronic lower back pain. He is attentive and communicates well with me about my ca..."

November 2, 2014