Dr. Chandan Brar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

Dr Brar is a wonderful chiropractor. He takes the time to truly listen to his patients and work through what is troubling them. I have had injuries that haven’t been cured after seeing many health care professionals however upon seeing him they are fixed with just a few adjustments. He is kind and patient and very approachable. I highly recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Brar is an exceptional Chiropractor. I had been suffering from a knee injury for over 4 months prior to seeking his support. He was quick to assess my knee and after confirming his suspicions through an x-ray, he began treating my injury the very next day. My knee is feeling better than it has in a very long time. He has also treated our two children and is amazing! I really value his knowledge, advice, gentle mannerisms and passion for helping his patients to be feeling at their very best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Brar for a few months now. He is a wonderful chiropractor, very knowledgeable, and always punctual. He is also very friendly and is genuinely interested in his patients. Office staff is very friendly as well. Since seeing him, he has diagnosed and addressed health issues I've had for years, though others in his field (and other medical fields) haven't been able to. He has unique and specific techniques he uses to heal and transform you back into health. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

When I first met Dr. Brar, I was barely walking! I had a bad knee and a bad ankle, on opposite legs of course. I had previously been to other doctors and was told that a certain medical cream would fix my knee. After being told this, I was looking for something a little more reliable than that. One of my buddies was already a patient of Dr. B and he quickly recommended I go see him. On top of having a bad knee and ankle, my shoulder was also giving me problems from extensive volleyball playing. I was skeptical at first, but after a few treatments I could walk, run, jump, and even play volleyball comfortably! He has done wonders on me, by putting all of my joints back in place so many times. Over the year that I have been visiting him I have had more and more areas looked at, from fixing ribs to shifting tendons to having a motorcycle crush my foot. He has fixed all these things and more! Dr. B is a kind person who is always willing to take the time to explain every step he does to me when I have a question. He never makes me feel stupid or belittles me if I don't know what he is doing. He never pushes me to do something I am uncomfortable with. His profession works on trust, and I would trust him with my life. 10/10 WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Brar is an amazing chiropractor. No doubt about it. His staff is friendly and inviting, he has a massive repertoire of techniques and skills and if you're as anxious as I am, he definitely can put you at ease. He explains what he is doing very well, and he will do everything in his power to help you understand your situation and heal from it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Before meeting him, I had seen three doctors and a GI for intense digestion issues (I had lost 2-3 lbs per week over four months and was generally shutting down from a lack of nutrients and sustenance) and none spent more than 5 minutes in a room with me before telling me that I "probably just had IBS" (a blanket statement to say the least). After a friend recommended Dr. Brar to me, I made an appointment and within two session had gotten X-rays done and had a treatment plan ready to go. He sat down with me and genuinely tried to get a decent picture of what was going on, which was greatly appreciated. The complete 180 I did within our three weeks of treatment was just shy of miraculous for me. I went from only being able to (barely) eat a gluten-free, vegan diet to eating regularly again. The cramping and bloating was gone within maybe 7 sessions and I started regaining weight after just 4 adjustments. I never would have thought that a chiropractor would help with digestion but as Dr. Brar explained "when you shake the tree trunk, the leaves will shake with it as well". Needless to say, I probably should have gone to see him sooner, but now that I've been in his care for only 3 weeks, I will definitely never stop consulting him whenever I can/need to.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He's the best! So happy with everything and the magic he does. I have always had lower back pain due to sports and posture habits. He has truly helped me and if you stick with his plan and suggestions you will 100% be feeling better.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have been going to Dr Brar for many years and he has helped me immensely. He is always kind, patient and understanding. He has given me great advice to assist with the adjustments as well and put together, have made me feel like a brand new person! I cannot recommend Dr. Brar enough. He is the only chiropractor I will ever see!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Brar for several years and can not say more great things about him. He had alleviated my bad hip/nerve pain, shoulder discomfort and regular day to day aches and pains. My health has also improved expedentially because of him. I rarely, if ever, get colds now and when I do, one visit to see him gets me on the road to health within 24-48 hours. He gives me his full attention and genuinely listens to me and never makes me feel rushed. I also never feel like he adjusts something that doesn't need it. I have seen other chiropractors and left their practice because I felt myself reverting back to my old aches and pains. I would recommend him 10 times over! You will not regret seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I've had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Brar for over 8 years and can first hand say he is truly a passionate person who cares about your needs. He takes the time to listen and his skills are top notch. I have recommended family and friends and he has never disappointed in resolving issues that most practitioners can't. Check out his new clinic and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I've known Dr Brar for 3 years. He's very professional and very caring. He's got great hands; his adjustments are very precise. He's helped me with my neck pain. His new clinic is way better than the last one.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language