Ratings for Dr. Chandan Brar

Like everyone else here, it seems, I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Brar. After many past visits to another chiropractor (who I believe actually made the problem worse), a friend recommended Dr. Brar instead and he identified and began treating my back pain immediately. He is personable and professional, uses a gentle but effective technique, actually LISTENS to patients and approaches each adjustment in a unique way – rather than always doing the same few movements. He doesn’t just treat you; he explains the problem, tells you what he’s doing and why, and gives you the tools you need to maintain your own path to better health. He also answers patient questions/concerns by email, going above and beyond the usual weekly office hours and making people feel that their health truly is a top priority for him. If you are AT ALL interested in finding or changing chiropractors, your first and last call should be to Dr. Brar – you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I will add my voice to the growing list of Dr. Brar's highly satisfied patients. Having lived in different cities in Ontario, and having visited various chiropractors over the years to improve my scoliosis, Dr. Brar's excellent care stands out above the rest. He is now my trusted chiropractic professional who has been able to help me in real-time to gain increased mobility, reduce tension in my body due to misalignment, and treat me like a whole human being with his friendly, gentle, compassionate, knowledgeable manner. I have and will continue to heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The pain is nearly gone after 5 adjustments. Before daily activity was unberable. He also identified the root cause of my problem after several back specialists couldn't.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have never been happier with chiropractor treatment like I am now after being recommended appointment with Dr. Brar! Knowledgeable, professional, gentle care with great results after my first time ! Can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I simply can’t recommend Dr. Brar highly enough. I was having significant Plantar Facia issues that kept me from running and made standing at work uncomfortable. I was sidelined for over a year, put on a significant amount of weight and was worried I would not be able to run again. On four separate occasions, friends had recommended Dr. Brar to me. Upon our first meeting he was very friendly and listened intently to my issues. He was able to identify the source of the problem, put together a treatment plan and within a couple of weeks I was able to start running again. I have no more pain and I also no longer need my orthotics! His specialized training and intuitive nature made all the difference! He really is the best Chiropractor in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Brar is deserving of every single one of his fantastic reviews.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Brar. He is gentle, kind, caring, knowledgeable, fun and extremely personable.I have complete confidence and faith in Chandan and his multifaceted skill sets. He is the best.. Recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Brar has been extremely helpful to both my daughter and I. I can't say enough positive things about his knowledge, thoroughness, and committment to research other treatments and solutions should he not see the progress he expects. He's a terrific Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

It had been 10 years since I saw a chiropractor as the last one made me worse rather than better. However, despite various other health treatments my back problems continued to deteriorate. I decided to seek out chiropractic care again, but this time I sought out the best reviewed chiropractors in Ottawa. That’s how I found Dr. Brar. Not only is Dr. Brar an excellent chiropractor, he is a true healer in his profession. In any profession there are only a few who are truly gifted at what they do. Thankfully, Dr. Brar is one of the gifted. I know this is a rare thing to find. Therefore, if you are looking for a chiropractor, do yourself a favor and come seek out Dr. Brar as he has the ability to change your life for the better.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I've had back issues since around 20 years old. I had never seen a chiropractor before and my friend pointed me towards Dr. Brar. Not only did Dr. Brar fix my back issues, he helped with my sleeping and set me on the right track towards healthier living. When my son was born, we brought him to see Dr. Brar since we had issues with my older daughter with reflux and generally being sick a lot. My son is now 2 years old and has not been half as sick as my daughter and did not suffer any reflux. We generally believe it was due to Dr. Brar's care. I had lost contact with Dr. Brar for about 6 months and saw a different chiropractor, and I quickly developed some hip issues, which said chiropractor was not able to fix over the course of 3-4 months. I found Dr. Brar again and in ONE VISIT, he helped rid the pain I would experience in my hip when waking in the morning. I'm now bringing my daughter to see him as well and I would recommend him to ANYONE who needs a knowledgable, FRIENDLY and well trained chiropractor. Simply the best one in the city.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Chandan Brar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please contact Dr Brar at cbrar@dr.com No sales emails please.

• Punjabi language