Ratings for Dr. OLIVER D. Gilliam

My wife and I are very pragmatic of doctors based on exposure to poor examples over the last 30 yrs; however, Dr. Gilliam "owns" his profession as though it is very important to him. He has treated my family for 20 yrs and his breath of knowledge is astounding, even explaining (diplomatically) my GP's misdiagnosis, citing a neurological issue, rather than a gastro issue, naming likely nerve groups, mechanisms, causation, using facts. Bear in mind the man is not a neurologist, but clearly retains his medical school training well. He clearly loves his work for the community and is perhaps 1 of 3 doctors I have encountered who enhance the name of his profession.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr Gilliam is a wonderful Dr in his field and as a human being. full of compassion. Funny too!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

We have gone to this Dr. for 10 yrs or more and find him to be unsurpassed in all areas,including,knowledge,helpfullness,kindness,u name it,hes got it! Including the best medical staff in exsistance!!! we love him! u will too!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011