Ratings for Dr. Gretchen Roedde

Dr. Roedde was very competent when she was filling in for my family doctor. She made house calls, went beyond the limits and still had a smile on her face., She had grumpy days, but who doesn't. I wish there were more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

She can be nice some days but others she is not so nice. I think she seems a bit overwhelmed some days. I think she tries hard but maybe just a bit out of date or something. If I could see a different doctor I would but am stuck with her for now so will make the best of it.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I thinks she should stick to what she knows best which is writing health reports for governments.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I really like Dr. Roedde. She is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Very dilligent. She was filling in for my doctor and I was very pleased with the high level of service I received. And very easy and timely to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Roedde is like an old fashioned family doctor. She has the time to talk with you and you never feel rushed. Very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013