Ratings for Dr. Omar Qureshi

Dr Qureshi is best doctor we all 7 family members saw in our life. I don’t have words to describe his ability. He is our family doctor since he started his practice at Taunton Health Center. We live now in Scarborough but we don’t like any doctor in Scarborough so we go all the way to Oshawa to see Dr Omar Qureshi His secretary Ashley was also very good too. She is no longer there, we hope she will comeback. I hope Dr Qureshi stayed there for forever.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Been seeing dr Qureshi for a few years now and am very happy with him. He never is in a rush. Not a pillpusher and will lay down different treatment options for you. But at the same time , he'll give his opinion which I trust when it's needed. When he's unsure, he is never hesitant to order tests or refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Qureshi has been my doctor for a few years now. Never had an issue and has been able to see on a relatively short notice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was not a fan of this doctor. I found him to be quite rude with a terrible bedside manner. He wasn't very helpful and did not check the history before giving his diagnosis, 2/10 would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Excellent Doctor and takes the time to listen to what you have to say!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He is the best doctor I've had to date. Very easy to talk to, very helpful and great staff. I know I can bring my family in with full trust and confidence.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

As a long time patient I have seen the quality of care decrease as the number of patients increased. Long waits, rushed 'get you in and out' atmosphere and lackadaisical, passionless attitude towards serious patient concerns and ailments. I am very disappointed in the deteriorating quality of care. I am at the point where I'd rather take my chances with a walk-in.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Qureshi for about 5 years, and we are very happy with his care. He is professional, thorough, kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have seen Dr. Qureshi a few times in the Taunton Urgent Care and he's been very thorough and helpful. I feel like he listens and pays attention to what you are saying. I have seen a few physicians there and he is one of the better ones in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have never had to wait more then 5 minutes from my scheduled appointment. He's patient, compassionate and understanding. Dr. Qureshi is not a pill pushing doctor, he works on getting issues resolved. I never have felt rushed at any appointment, it's nice to feel like you're not just a pay cheque to him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015