Ratings for Dr. Omar Qureshi

First off, no receptionist has been as amazing as Ashley was. We miss her. Dr himself is 'okay'. He is neither amazing, nor poor in his care. He is adequate, it may take years to get to the bottom of a non-urgent problem, though with more obvious or pressing concerns he seems more likely to get something done.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Wonderful doctor--the best I've had and I'm 70 years old. He is kind, patient, personable, does not talk down to patients and has a sense of humour too. He explains everything well so you can understand and does not discourage questions. The office secretaries have all been equally as great. You never feel he is in a rush and the waiting area, when I have gone. is never packed so you aren't kept waiting and he doesn't seem to overbook which shows consideration for the patient's time as well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Qureshi has been our doctor since he has been practising at the Taunton Health Centre & we are absolutely satisfied with the care that we receive. He is very compassionate, attentive, knowledgeable, resourceful & punctual. We have recommended him to friends who hare also very happy with the care that they receive.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr Qureshi is best doctor we all 7 family members saw in our life. I don’t have words to describe his ability. He is our family doctor since he started his practice at Taunton Health Center. We live now in Scarborough but we don’t like any doctor in Scarborough so we go all the way to Oshawa to see Dr Omar Qureshi His secretary Ashley was also very good too. She is no longer there, we hope she will comeback. I hope Dr Qureshi stayed there for forever.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Been seeing dr Qureshi for a few years now and am very happy with him. He never is in a rush. Not a pillpusher and will lay down different treatment options for you. But at the same time , he'll give his opinion which I trust when it's needed. When he's unsure, he is never hesitant to order tests or refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Qureshi has been my doctor for a few years now. Never had an issue and has been able to see on a relatively short notice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was not a fan of this doctor. I found him to be quite rude with a terrible bedside manner. He wasn't very helpful and did not check the history before giving his diagnosis, 2/10 would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Excellent Doctor and takes the time to listen to what you have to say!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He is the best doctor I've had to date. Very easy to talk to, very helpful and great staff. I know I can bring my family in with full trust and confidence.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

As a long time patient I have seen the quality of care decrease as the number of patients increased. Long waits, rushed 'get you in and out' atmosphere and lackadaisical, passionless attitude towards serious patient concerns and ailments. I am very disappointed in the deteriorating quality of care. I am at the point where I'd rather take my chances with a walk-in.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017