Ratings for Dr. Nick J. Athens

He has a great manner. He will listen to you if you need less of a crack. I figure if you wait it's because he's indemand. Who wnats to see a Doctor who always runs on time. That tells me he has no patient's. To me that's a bad sign. You have to wait because he spends time with you and everyone before you. That's a great thing!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

He spent a nanosecond on me. He is very rough---I am going to someone now who spends time on me and hears me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

He is quite simple the best, no more needs to be said. Does the names Joe Montana, Barry Bonds, and Jerry Rice mean anything to you? Well he has been and still is the guy they go to for help!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

He is very nice and knowledgeable-you just have to ASK him what and why. Also, some times I come out in pain, but if I do the exercises he gives me and I am on top of going, the pain goes away. He is adjusting your body, no crap it is going to be uncomfortable! He is very nice, but always running late, like they over book. The others in the office aren't great, one actually hurt my back really badly, but Nick fixed it.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Nice guy. Horrible wait time; office always very crowded. The massage is always too rough, and so are his adjustments. I always feel extremely rushed. Have since switched to a smaller, more personal practice, with someone who takes the time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

The best ever! No one even comes close! Thanks Dr. Nick!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Fantastic chiropractor!! Has helped me for years... has saved me from undergoing hip surgery. Has also saved my brother from surgery on his knee. There must be some reason why he counts Tom Brady, Joe Montana, and many other pro athletes as their chiropractor of choice!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2005

Came out with this nagging neck pain after he cracked my neck. It was a harsh experience. I'm not going to return.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2005