Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Karpowicz

Besides this man being rude, he apparently gave me ill medical advise and wasted my time and my money. Was told to return iin 6 months for a repeat MRI because of a cyst on diapragm. At this visit I asked "do I need to see a specialist" he responded "No, you follow up with me" Returned 6 months later to see a different doctor who told me I need to follow up with my GP because it is not a gastro issue. ??? cha ching.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

This man is hands down one of the best gastroenterologists on Long Island. He is knowledge and if you have a problem he will get to the heart of the matter. The staff is best staff I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. 5 stars for this doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Not the warmest person you meet. I waited over an hour. He snapped at my father when my father repeated his question. The staff gave me a follow up appointment with another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Frank J. Karpowicz's Credentials

• French

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)