Ratings for Dr. John Strebul

I've had back problems for many years and give a chiropractor a year to help me, and I can tell you I have been through many chiropractors over the years in town, out of town,out of the Niagara region. I've beem a patient of John's for 3 years now, after he initially put me on spinal decompression from 3 x's a week and now I go monthly for maintenance. I can also tell you if you ever suffer pneumonia, the treatment helped open up my lungs and I could breathe much easier. Thanks John.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr John Strebul helped me and my family. He has alway been there to answer any questions or concerns we have.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

John Strebul came highly recommended by 3 different people I know. He has helped me greatly with my neck and lower back/hip problems and I continue to see him. If you are looking for some relief, I highly suggest giving your pain and injuries over to Dr John Strebul.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Well I like to read reviews before seeing a Dr. In this case I cant find a single review for him. I have seen Other professionals and felt they where just in it for the money. I am going to see Dr Strebul seeing as how I am desperate. and I will let everyone know how it goes. I guess you can say I am taking one for the team LOL. I will be very honest about my review after treatment so everyone knows my experience. I can say so far that there communication is great. I am giving him 5 stars because this is just a first review and should not reflect on him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011