Ratings for Dr. Rasoul Askarifar

Absaloutely disgusted with my treatment from this doctor , so glad I changed to a different doctor .

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This doctor never even bothered to check my conditions that I currently have, that I've had for years. He would always say I had a sinus infection. But it was more than that. Finally have a doctor who is concerned about my health. I went for an MRI and turns out my pituitary gland is smaller than normal and causing symptoms. Why wasn't this found sooner? I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Went to see this doctor for a year said I had bad anixety turns out it was an extreme vitamin b12 deficiency this doctor should not have a medical license made me suffer for a year finally moved to another doctor office

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Askarifar. Best doctor I ever had. Almost always on time and knows his stuff. He will make sure all your concerns are being taken care off. He has helped my family out so much and if it wasnt for him, I don't know if my father would still be around. His receptionist is just the sweetest girl you come across and has also helped my family out tremendously. Dr. Askarifar and Margurite, you are a blessing to our lives and are more appreciated than we can ever show!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have been attending this doctor for awhile, however. I switched doctors, because my previous doctor had said that I was anemic, and had bad cholesterol. Then I went to my new doctor, also told me that I am anemic, and at borderline of being diabetic. If I never switched doctors I wouldn't have known. He said my tests were normal. But turns out that I could be at risk. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I will never go back to this doctor again, horrible does not begin to describe him. He has misdiagnosed me and my family more than once. He diagnosed me with sinus infection when it was allergies. I ended up seeing a different doctor and it was just allergies. He also has me scared and terrified that I had skin cancer, made a stink about a mole. I went to another doctor and they had said there was nothing. The secretary (the older one) is also very nosey about your business and health issues. When it's clearly none of anyone's business but the patients and the doctor. I'll definitely will be finding a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Askarifar. He is knowledgeable, professional, and thorough. He is adept at using technology. The wait times for his appointments are always reasonable. His receptionist is very pleasant. I am so much happier having Dr. Askarifar as my physician than my previous doctor. I feel like my health is in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Askarifar, seems like he's in a rush. He gave me medication for my sinus, I went back after I finished. He then prescribed me more antibiotics. He didn't throughly check me, was always in a rush. He seldom listens to you. I am switching doctors. I doubt I even have a sinus infection. I am going for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Askarifar is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. In the past year I have had alot of medical issues and he has been with me every step of the way

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Welcoming, nice and knowledgeable. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016